Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View younger dating = more problems
5 years ago  ::  Dec 10, 2013 - 6:02PM #1
Ironhold
link

The younger a person starts dating, the more likely they are to give in to peer pressure and the more difficult it will be for them if the relationship ends.

16 doesn't sound so bad now, does it?
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 11, 2013 - 9:07AM #2
Aka_me

www.differencebetween.net/science/differ...

if it's correlation (which I suspect but can't prove without evidence)...

then postponing dating doesn't fix anything.

there's a balance to be found, in being able to converse and relate to the opposite sex without ending up too far on the bases so to speak.

I dream in my lifetime uhmericans will come to realize hezbollah, hamas, and isis gain followers by helping society AND the only way to defeat them is to perform greater good.

the average person is 8 times more likely to be murdered by a cop than a radical terrorist
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 11, 2013 - 10:25AM #3
Ironhold

Dec 11, 2013 -- 9:07AM, Aka_me wrote:

www.differencebetween.net/science/differ...

if it's correlation (which I suspect but can't prove without evidence)...

then postponing dating doesn't fix anything.

there's a balance to be found, in being able to converse and relate to the opposite sex without ending up too far on the bases so to speak.

So you're only getting into the correlation / causation difference when it's not something you're screaming about?

The original article did show causation: the younger the person, the less individual maturity they have and the less likely they are to stand up for themselves.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook