Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

4 years ago  ::  Sep 08, 2013 - 10:21AM #1
Freestyle
A Jew, a Christian, a Muslum and a Wiccan were sent to Hell for disbelieving in Jesus.  The Devil asked the Jew, "How are you enjoying the heat?"  The Jew replied, "Au voy!  I have seen hell on earth and now all I see is more Hell."

The Devil asked the Christian, "And how are you enjoying the heat?"  The Christian replied, "I am not worthy of Heaven, so I might as well burn."

The Devil asked the Muslim, "And how are you enjoying the heat?"  The Muslim replied, "If I burn in Hell, it is the will of Allah."

The Devil then asked the Wiccan, "And how are you enjoying the heat?"  The Wiccan socked him in the face and said, "Does that answer your question?"
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 15, 2013 - 10:48AM #2
Okiestormchaser

I don't get it.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Feb 21, 2014 - 12:03AM #3
Innerpoint

A blonde, a brunette and a redhead walked into Circle.

Oops... sorry... that's not a joke.  Well, it kinda is but there's only a handful of people that will get it.

Never mind...

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Apr 26, 2014 - 11:14AM #4
G.flower

LOL

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2014 - 8:44PM #5
Freestyle

Apr 26, 2014 -- 11:14AM, G.flower wrote:

LOL

Rightfully put, G-Flower.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2015 - 9:35PM #6
Ravenmew
An alternate punchline would be as follows: