Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Invitation to participate in Sharing Project
5 years ago  ::  Aug 16, 2013 - 12:34PM #1

Hi, folks!  I'm Audra Friend, and I work with the Unitarian Universalist Association's Multicultural Ministries.  My colleagues and are are interested in hearing from current and former UUs from a variety of identity groups (see below).  Please consider participating and share with others you think might be interested!  Feel free to email for more info:  Thanks!  Audra

Are you:

• lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, or otherwise have a sexual orientation or gender identity/expression that doesn’t conform to cultural norms?
  • a person of color, a multiracial/multiethnic person, and/or someone whose racial/ethnic/cultural heritages are marginalized today?
  • a person whose visual, hearing, mobility, mental health, intellectual, learning/attention, cognitive, and/or other abilities (including chemical sensitivity and food allergies) make it difficult to participate fully in mainstream spaces?

If you have one or more of these identities or experiences and are a Unitarian Universalist or have a current or former affiliation with Unitarian Universalism, Multicultural Ministries staff invite you to participate in a Sharing Project survey to help us learn about you, about how you’ve been impacted by marginalization in the larger world and within Unitarian Universalism, and about how Unitarian Universalism can best minister to you and your family in the 21st century.

This comprehensive online survey will take from 20 minutes to an hour to complete, so please allow time to answer the questions as thoroughly as you can. Your input is invaluable to the future of Unitarian Universalism. The Sharing Project Survey opens July 22, 2013 and runs through October 31, 2013. Take the survey now!

Learn more at the Sharing Project webpage or contact 

Quick Reply
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Beliefnet On Facebook