Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View MSN: missionaries using technology
5 years ago  ::  Jun 25, 2013 - 12:03PM #1
Ironhold
link

Welcome to 10 years ago, MSN.

The idea of Mormons using the net to spread the gospel? Not new.

Missionaries using tech to spread the gospel? Also not new.

The only thing to really report on is that missionaries have been allowed greater freedom of just how they use it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 25, 2013 - 7:13PM #2
moksha8088

Iron, you should be one of the trainers of Internet Missionaries for the Church.  You've put in countless hours and fined honed your skills for this exact need.

Just a thought.

BTW, this new LDS Church missionary initiative sounds like a marvelous idea, even though as you point out, Mormons have been on-line for quite some time.  Elder iPad will make a good addition to the corp.

Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 25, 2013 - 7:43PM #3
Acts 28:22

I found out about this yesterday via DeseretNews, I've been having to work on Sundays so I've been out of the loop and figured this was old news by the time I got it.

Folks, this is big news, did anyone watch "the biggest zone conference in the history of the Church"?  You can watch it at the end of this article; the Spirit's so thick you can cut it with a knife!

Innovations announced in missionary work at LDS worldwide broadcast

It is impossible to stand upright when one plants his roots in the shifting sands of popular opinion and approval.

Thomas S. Monson
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook