Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View If you look into your own heart,
5 years ago  ::  Nov 27, 2012 - 10:55AM #1
kemeticfollower
If you look into your own heart,

If you look into your own heart, and you find nothing wrong there, what is there to worry about? What is there to fear?

If we act in life with a good heart toward all then we will truly be able to do this.
For if we have acted out of the goodness of our hearts to all then we will never have to fear others for that goodness will come back to us.

Barry
Spiritual leader of the Kemetic Federation and Faith.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 27, 2012 - 11:47PM #2
XingYi

Hello Barry,

Please understand that I mean no disrespect, but I'm curious as to why you're posting on the Confucianism board?  While I have no problem with your posts, they do not seem to be related to Confucianism.  Your first post is titled with a quote from Confucius, but you conclude it with a reference to your personal religion, of which you are a spiritual leader.  You can understand how this could come across as proselytizing, instead of a discussion about Confucianism.

So my question to you is whether you're interested in Confucianism, comparing Kemetic beliefs to Confucian beliefs, or in promoting your faith?

Respectfully,

XingYi

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook