Switch to Forum Live View Deviant Art - SuicideSnowKitten
3 years ago  ::  Apr 25, 2012 - 12:19AM #1
Ironhold
it's on DeviantArt, so you'll need AdBlock Plus or something similar installed first

The thread was started when a newb asked about the church. The guy obviously had been spoon-fed some hostile material, so I set him straight.

Enter SuicideSnowKitten, who proceeded to "witness" to me while mocking my intelligence and cussing up a storm.

Oh, and he still doesn't get why I'm not taking him seriously.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 25, 2012 - 7:30AM #2
Acts 28:22

Apr 25, 2012 -- 12:19AM, Ironhold wrote:

Enter SuicideSnowKitten, who proceeded to "witness" to me while mocking my intelligence and cussing up a storm.

Oh, and he still doesn't get why I'm not taking him seriously.

Then why bother?

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 26, 2012 - 10:17PM #3
BillThinks4Himself

If you try to contend with every illiterate who disparages your faith while misrepresenting it, you'll be bailing water with a teaspoon.  What at first may seem like a harmless indulgence - given the annoyance such banter creates - will eventually prove to be a quicksand to your life and soul.

Let 'em go.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 27, 2012 - 1:42PM #4
Acts 28:22

Apr 26, 2012 -- 10:17PM, BillThinks4Himself wrote:

If you try to contend with every illiterate who disparages your faith while misrepresenting it, you'll be bailing water with a teaspoon.  What at first may seem like a harmless indulgence - given the annoyance such banter creates - will eventually prove to be a quicksand to your life and soul.

Let 'em go.

Well said Bill.  Conversing with folks like that is like wrestling with pigs, you both get muddy and the pigs enjoy it.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook