Switch to Forum Live View Here's your chance to represent
3 years ago  ::  Dec 02, 2011 - 11:44PM #1
Ironhold
Right now, I do deliveries for a small-town newspaper.

I'm trying to convince the boss to let me go ahead and do a religion column, in large part because we have such a dire shortage of original content.

Here's your chance to say what you'd say if you could have something put in a newspaper.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 06, 2011 - 1:41AM #2
Aka_me

Dec 2, 2011 -- 11:44PM, Ironhold wrote:

Right now, I do deliveries for a small-town newspaper.

I'm trying to convince the boss to let me go ahead and do a religion column, in large part because we have such a dire shortage of original content.

Here's your chance to say what you'd say if you could have something put in a newspaper.

thank you for providing the opportunity to say something which might end up in print.

can't think of a specific topic off the top of my head.

perhaps a suggestion to do a weekly feature of each religion and/or denomination by preparing a list of questions you take in addition to asking what they want the public to know about them, to the nearest representative for each of the major religions in your area.

attend one or more events for each religion and summarize the event, how it was similar and different from what you'd expected and/or your religion.

have you seen the Bnet blog where a guy spent a month with each of the religions?

he did a really impressive write up, in my opinion.

obviously you don't have that kind of time, but something scaled down might go over well.

internet troll... anyone who won't stop posting about bad spelling.
the government KILLS and EXPERIMENTS and TORTURES people, without ever apologizing, being held accountable or punished. and you expect me to believe they've automagically grown a conscience to not continue? like bloody hades they have.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 06, 2011 - 2:35PM #3
Ironhold

Thanks.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook