Switch to Forum Live View A hello to my brothers and sisters.....
3 years ago  ::  Nov 17, 2011 - 12:06PM #1
juliannaP
Hi all!  I was just popping in like I do now and then to say "hello" to my brothers and sisters.  I wanted to say again how happy I am to know the Truth and be a part of Jehovah's organization.  Due to unfortunate circumstances, I had not  (again) been able to attend the KH regularly, but do have the opportunity to listen to the meetings.  Now that I have been able to again physically to attend meetings, I am amazed how much I realize even more so how obvious the Truth is and how blessed I am to know it.  I never thought it could hit me any harder than I already knew it to be, but it does all the time.  I love my brothers and sisters and cannot wait until the day that we can all meet in the 'real life' and enjoy Jehovah's blessings together forever.

Until then, sisterly love to you all,
julianna

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 20, 2011 - 11:54PM #2
older

Talking to a relative , who wanted to write the life story for his children as other ancestors did not and that info they said was lost forever.... not so. We will meet them and welcome them back from the dead and have time to learn all of their life.  May I meet you there too.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 22, 2011 - 9:45AM #3
Phronesis

Hello Julianna - glad to hear from you again.

I am happy you are again able to make to the meetings in person.

We can so look forward to the time when no one will say "I am sick!" (Isaiah 33:24)

The truth and the Good News we share with others strengthens our faith and hope, and offers real comfort to us as well.

Christian Philia -

Yr bro.

"Ye are my witnesses, saith Jehovah, and my servant whom I have chosen ... ye are my witnesses, saith Jehovah, that I am God." - Isaiah 43:10, 12, ASV.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 07, 2011 - 7:40PM #4
Kamejaje

Dearest Sister Julianna,

I'm really glad I decided to check the forum today and see your post! It's so lovely to hear from you! Smile I'm very sorry to hear that your health hasn't been good lately and that you weren't able to attend meetings, it must have been so faith strengthening to walk into the Kingdom Hall again when you felt better, how amazing Jehovah's holy spirit is and what it does for his people! We are going ok here in Australia, my husband still continues to study although no further progress is being made at this stage, I'm not too sure what has happened but I'm hoping Jehovah will draw him close soon if it is his will. Until then me and the boys are continuing on our own, as hard as this is at times I do continue to rely on Jehovah for support. 

I will be thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers, take care Julianna, thanks for popping in!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 17, 2011 - 6:05AM #5
marken

I,  too, have  learned  how  precious  the  gifts are, that  Jehovah  gives  us  through the  united  organization.   If  circumstances  cause  us  a  loss  of  these  things,  then it  really makes  us  appreciate  them  when  we  receive  them  again.  the  fellowship of my  fellow  believers  at  the  Kingdom  Hall  and  also  their  expressions  as  I  just  read  in this  thread,  are  the  sunshine  of  my life.   I  so  thank  Jehovah  for  every  one  of  them.   what  a  wonderful  day  is  before  us,  when  Jesus  destroys  wickedness  and  continues  to  shine  light  upon us!!

deep  affection  to you  all  from  Marken

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook