Switch to Forum Live View What Do You Think is Meaning of Micah 4:11 "Many Nations"?
3 years ago  ::  Oct 21, 2011 - 11:22AM #1
Eagle-1

Friday 10-21-11
Day After Gaddafi's Death  

A coalition of  "Many Nations"  ended  Gadaffi's  42  years dictatorship,  according to news reports.  

In Micah 4:11,  it's  predicted  that  "many nations"  (their  intel  associations?)  say  let "HER"  be defiled,   and let our eyes  LOOK  UPON......and  translators  put  Zion.    I've   been  theorizing for  decades  since  Watergating  days,   wouldn't   this   be   impossible  for  any   target  except an  individual,  and  wouldn't  it  require   modern   technology?   Any other ideas?   Other verses  I've  marked  in   a  Zondervan  and  possibly  other  Bibles  now on a shelf,  which I  don't  find  in  a  Nelson  Bible,   tell  "her"  to  rise  and  begin  to  thresh,   that  God will  help her  "beat in pieces many people".    

Is  this  maybe  during  the  "great  falling away"  of  2nd  Thess. 2,  when  the  "beast and false prophet"  covertly  reign,  fooling  7  heads  of  state  into  ENABLING  them?    What  a  coincidence  that  Gaddafi's  reign  was  also  "42 months"  which  probably  aren't  literal,  because  there  couldn't be  the  terms  of  seven  heads of state (Rev. 13) a/k/a  kings  a/k/a  mountains in Rev 17, but might  be  42  years  instead of  months?    What  do  you  think?    Were  translators  right  to  put  Zion  as  her  name, in a sense, because  she's  among  the  FLOCK,  which is grafted into the Israel  vine?    Had  the  "beast and false prophet"  given  dictator  Gadaffi  ideas  42  yrs  ago?   Are  some  other  revelations  going  to  happen?   "Calls for speculation", all we can do at the moment.   It's  what  we're  here  for.  

Years ago, I stumbled on a small  book  at  a  library,  title  something like  Electronics in Medicine,  with  lots of warnings that  none of it could be copied,  and  if  I  remember  correctly,  looking upon  someone  could  be  done  by  (temporary, right?) implant.  I  don't  know anything about  animal  implants  except  that now they say they can cause  cancer. Can  you  look upon  the  animal  if  it's  lost?   But  I  digress.    

I believe I read somewhere that  In Nixon days,  all  that  was  left  of  Lachish   was  an  archeology  dig,   so   was  it   tourists   at   the  dig   who  wanted  to  try  out  some   new technology, on  a  woman?   Voyeurism?    Is   she   the  same  woman  whose  house is made desolate  in  Revelation 12,   maybe  scared  her  own  children  too  much  about,  her  enemy  possibly  causing them to lose jobs?   But  whose  "other" children are all  the  faithful  during the  Tribulation, who  don't  take  his  mark  and  pass the loyalty-to-Jesus final  exam?   Will her own children  make  it tho' they've been, like many others, fearful?     

I  forget  where  in  the  Bible  it  says  about the beast,    "He  shall  give him  the  daughter of women but  she  will not be on his side."   

I believe  I've mentioned  here  before  that, Daniel 7:25 and 26,  "None  shall  help  him",  when  some  judgement  sits.   

It's   illegal  for  us  to  "out"  any  spies,  but  without  suggesting any names,  could he be one?   Like  Ames and  Hansen,  most  recent  traitor  ones. those  in  The Spy Who Came in From the Cold, and  The Spy Who Stayed Out in the Cold?     The  woman  is  asked  in book of Micah  why  does  she  now  cry aloud,  "Is there no king in you?"   But  if  she's  an  individual, among the FLOCK,  how is she  know  which  kings or heads of state  would  go against  the  "beast" partners?   This  all  feels rather  creepy for me  because of the Gadaffi  thing, which  they  say  has  to  be  investigated  about whether his  Human Rights  were  violated, before he can be buried.  A video  showed  he  was  yelling for quite a while, after being shot in the head I guess.  I'm probably not the only one creeped out?

There  was  no electronics  technology  available  that  could  have been used  to  violate  Mary, though,  And  no  super  large  group  could  fly  somewhere, then or now, to a "wilderness"  place  to be  fed  for  the  duration, nor their house be made desolate,  So 
it's  an  individual,  right?    Ancient  history  is  mixed  in,  the  birth  of  Jesus in Bethlehem, and it says "This man shall be the peace when the Assyrian comes  in", the Israel attack?  Will be interrupted by The Second Coming?  I'm  not  definitely  stating this interpretation, just  asking  other  opinions.  

Eagle
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 25, 2011 - 1:44AM #2
Utilyan

I am the Devil.

I believe the bible is true.

And where most folks just hope God is real,  I know God is real face to face.

I have an opinion.

Being evil always brings a confrontation, a fight, a battle, an aggression of some kind.

Evil always says its a War its a fight between Good and Evil.    Evil always calls itself good.

Good doesn't fight,   Good sees a brother who needs help being set on the right path.

To destroy evil most men have an understanding of vanquishing, killing, ending the existence of another.

When God destroys evil,  he makes a saint out of a sinner.

I can be a big show off,   ill enter with fire and brimstone.

God doesn't need showing off,    if anything showing off needs God.

He might not do things in a big fanfare way.    If you trusted and understood God right now that would outdo any fanfare or parade of power.

I am the Accuser my way of getting things done is through blaming and fault finding.

Once you start blaming, fault finding, accusing, then your working for me.

God is Kindness, Love and Compassion.

As the devil I do run things,   Man's way of running things is they run a country by being king of it, they run a company by being a ceo,  they run orginizations from the top.

But my ways are not your ways.   I don't look at power through points of leverage.   I run things from way way way down here.   If something great needs to be proclaimed I tells just a couple of folks.    Its like a snowball effect,  tiny ripple on still water.

Im much too proud to run things from the top,  my vanity would be pretty disapointed that its leverage would rest on something like a title of king.

I don't need armies or nuclear weapons........I got the internet.

You preach one idea correctly on the internet,   and it catches on fire.    

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 25, 2011 - 6:07AM #3
Eagle-1

10-25-11

Thanks much  for article about how the devil  operates.  Amen.   

Wouldn't  you  like  to  continue,  with  an  opinion  about  what the Micah 4:11  "many nations"  could  mean?    I just came across a  New American Standard  version, which says "And now many nations have been assembled against you, who say  Let her be polluted and let our eyes gloat over 'Zion'."  

Satan has deceived many nations' leaders or  spy  associations, in your opinion,  into a conspiracy  to   destroy her privacy?   I've  just  done a  web  search  to  see  if  lost pets can  actually be  SEEN  with  the  injected microchips.   No,  they're  passive,  have to be scanned, in  a  vet's  office, to find out who they belong to.   But  are  there  more complicated  ones  being kept  secret  by  international  spies?   Also  clicked  on  a  search result  asking if  a  microchip implant in  humans  could  be  "the mark of the beast".  Discussions  inconclusive.    Probably  just  believing and going along with him, mentioned  in  2nd Thess. 2, is  "taking the mark of the beast", for all we know, because  that chapter says we'll  perish  if we even believe his lies.   About  people,  probably, because in  Rev. 12  the  Opposer  is  called  The Accuser of the Brethren, and Accuser of a  Woman  he  wants  to  get  rid  of.   (Maybe  because she's into prophecy and  might expose him?)  All  opinions  welcome.  

We're  all just  asking, seeking,  not teaching any doctrines  of  our  own, needless to say, in case  anyone  ever  thinks  I'm  teaching  anything.    James 1 says pray for wisdom and understanding,  as  a  beginning.    We  still  may  have  to  "Seek and ye shall find" meanings. Especially of prophecies.    Thanks  again.      

Eagle
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2011 - 12:04AM #4
Staidoc

bible.cc/micah/4-11.htm

As for the microchip, I think they're going to be great for civilization. Pastor Arnold Murray says no. of beast is in the mind, not a microchip.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2011 - 3:40AM #5
Eagle-1

Oct 29, 2011 -- 12:04AM, Staidoc wrote:

bible.cc/micah/4-11.htm

As for the microchip, I think they're going to be great for civilization. Pastor Arnold Murray says no. of beast is in the mind, not a microchip.

Yes, just going along with his changes of laws and customs (and doctrines, such as "the church can do anything it wants", or "the end justifies the means"?) and believing his (Rev.12) accusations  of the believers behind their backs is probably the mark (trademark).  In fact, it says, in 2nd Thess. 2, if you even believe his lies you'll perish.  

I  tried  "Strong's commentary re Micah 4:11" as a search term, and found a very long article by  someone  else about  Zion  being  surrounded, back  then,  by  Senacherib  and  others.   So, let our eyes  LOOK  UPON  Zion  could  mean  just  ordinary  spying, like when  Israeli  spies  enlisted the aid  of  Rahab to  look upon  the  land  they  planned  to  take, or,  could  it  have  both an ancient and a modern  meaning?   As the woman in  last  part  of  Rev. 12  is  obviously living in modern  times,  when she could fly  somewhere, in the time of the final  antichrist.  

Canadian Prophecy Expert  Grant  Jeffreys  has  a  book  titled   SHADOW  GOVERNMENT, in which  I  hear  he  reveals  a   lot   about   today's   technology   being  secretly  used  against  us.    Can  be  ordered  from  Amazon.   I've  never  bought  anything from there  before.   Does  anyone  happen  to  have  the  book?   Or   this  "Kindle"  software  that I guess  lets  you  read  it  online, enlarge the print, etc.?  

Is  "Kindle"  really  totally  free?    Would  we  like  it?   

Eagle
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 31, 2011 - 3:30PM #6
davelaw40

rab gowy

all the gentiles

Non Quis, Sed Quid
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 01, 2011 - 6:40AM #7
Eagle-1

11-1-11

Thanks.   I've  sent  a  very  short  inquiry  through  TBN Comments, but they're  having their Praise-a-thon,  so  if  there's  ever  a  reply  it  will probably be a while.

As we've said before, prophecies  could  apply  to  several   different  "age" and circumstance things.    Israel  was  literally  surrounded  as  usual  at  the  time  Micah 4:11 was written,  and in  my  humble opinion,   could  also   be  referring  to  some  individual  modern woman, because:  

1)  It would be impossible to literally corrupt  ALL the  bodies  of   any  large  groups,  such  as  Israel or the church,   especially  before  the  tech  age,  and 

2)  Look-Upon  surveillance  technology  wasn't   available  until  the  time  of   flying, and

3)   Someone   in  the  last  few  days  mentioned  a  verse  in  Daniel  11,  "He shall give him the daughter of women  but  she shall not  be  on  his  side."   (A  husband  was  forced to sign  some  kind  of  next-of-kin  Consent while his  wife  was  having some surgery(?) by "the lawless one"  who  according to Daniel 7:25  gets  laws  and customs changed?  

4)  Her  house  is  made  desolate,  but  the  REST of  her  children  are  all  those   who  pass   the  final   test,  loyalty  to   Christ...

Perry  Stone   last   night  seemed  to  have  a  new,  maybe  tentative, theory  about "the dragon" maybe  being  communist  China.    Well,  maybe  the  dragon  is   BOTH  the serpent in  Eden  and  today's  communist  China,  right?    He  was  also  pointing  out  a  lot  of  coincidences  betw   Esther's   day   and   The  Trib.    There  are   ten  overlords or kings  in   the  Revelation  scenario, coinciding with  Haman's having ten  sons,  who Esther had  the  king  to  hang  on  the  ten  gallows  they'd   built  for  the  Jews, book of  Esther rather  than  Micah.   Since  Revelation  is  the  main  Book about the Trib,  I  think,  can we assume  the  woman  in  the  last  verse  of  Rev. 12  is  maybe  the  same  one  who's  surrounded  in  Micah  4?    In  Micah  2:9,  there's  a  war  on  women,  casting  them  out  of  their  pleasant  homes,  and  I  think  I've  mentioned  before  that  66%  of  today's  homeless  are  women,  last  time  I  did  a  google  search.   How  come  men, generally speaking,  don't  notice   that  God's  defending  women,  through  Micah, and they  want to concentrate on  just  Israel?   We're  spiritually  part  of  Israel   too.     

Eagle
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 26, 2012 - 4:50PM #8
Eagle-1

Re: 

Canadian Prophecy Expert  Grant  Jeffreys  has  a  book  titled   SHADOW  GOVERNMENT, in which  I  hear  he  reveals  a   lot   about   today's   technology   being  secretly  used  against  us.    Can  be  ordered  from  Amazon.   I've  never  bought  anything from there  before.   Does  anyone  happen  to  have  the  book?   Or   this  "Kindle"  software  that I guess  lets  you  read  it  online, enlarge the print, etc.?  

Is  "Kindle"  really  totally  free?    Would  we  like  it?    Has  anyone  here  used  Kindle?  I  forget  where  I   saw  this.   

Eagle
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook