3 years ago  ::  Sep 30, 2011 - 2:36PM #1
Wanderingal
It is so sad to see this board dead afetr so many have posted their experiences and ideas here for so many years....

I hope all are well and that your various practices are going well.

How about at least checking in and letting us know how you're doing?
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 05, 2011 - 8:40AM #2
GeoSage

It really is ashame. Even though I did not comment alot I really enjoyed the topics, discussions and debates dealing with Shamanism. I don't feel that Beliefnet really has a vested interest in the discussion boards. It's more about selective promotion and advertising. Does anyone know of any other discussion boards?

Geo

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 13, 2011 - 10:58PM #3
Wanderingal

Geo--hi and thanks for the reply. I've looked for other boards and have not yet found one that wasn't aimed at a particualr group or that didn't have a specific axe to grind.

I agree with you about the lack of interest in promoting the discussion boards. I remember very different times......

If you do find another board--please let us know about it. It is really beneficial to discuss these matters with people who are familair with the concepts and practices. Note that there was a post in which the overseer didn't even know what the basic idea is and thought this was a "religion" board....

Very disheartening to say the least.

Sending good thoughts your way.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook