Switch to Forum Live View Based on Science theory, I believe in all religions
3 years ago  ::  Sep 12, 2011 - 2:35PM #1
dideamon

Watch the begining of this video (maybe the first 5 minutes) to understand what I'm talking about.  So technically by scientific theory, is it not possible that in one of these different dimension theories, everything that happened, and is said in "any" bible could actually have happened in another alternate reality? (Wouldn't that mean there could be a dimension for every religion? And even dimensions without gods) Assuming in that *dimension* things happened differently... then to me (by theory) it seems that all possibilities are possible. Like monkeys typing for infinity will eventually write a book. In essence I believe "anything" is possible, according to theory of course. (Which has yet to be 100% proven). Thus would my belief be religion on it's own? Would I be the only one in my religion?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 04, 2012 - 4:37AM #2
TitusGray

I too believe that everyone can be right about their death/salvation. It is a fact that DMT is released into your brain when you die. So when you die, your brain begins to experience alternate states of reality (dimensions in your terminology).  If the only variable is then your own mind, before you die, you are ultimately the only judge on your time after life on earth. In my opinion that means everyone can be, and is right about the matter of their own life after death, and that your pre-death experience is a wonderful trip that YOU are the master of. If you think there is no God, congrats, in your reality you will have been right all along and if you are a Theist it's vice versa. As for a name, I just call myself a Theist. In my dimension there is a God, but that doesnt mean that in your dimension there isn't.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook