Switch to Forum Live View Jedi, Knights, and the Force
3 years ago  ::  Aug 19, 2011 - 3:56PM #1
Jacen

Greetings all,

I am Jacen, representative to Knights of the Eternal Force.

I see that this Jedi section has been neglected, so I hope that I can bring some life back into it.  Let me first say that KotEF is not technically a Jedi site, but those who founded it came from a Jedi background.  Ultimately, KotEF is for everyone. 

Knights of the Eternal Force is a group of people dedicated to causes of peace, righteousness and freedom, for the greater good.

We take part of sharing wisdom and education about the self and the Universe. We will to do what is right. We support other good causes as well, such as charities and educational endeavors. With our sharing of wisdom we hope to inspire and help guide people to inner peace, self-appreciation and inner growth in many other ways.

Another important part of our mission is to preserve and develop practices that lead to perceiving a far greater reality beyond mentally limited world-views.

Our world is getting more polluted and ravaged because of our civilization. A majority of people are getting more distanced from themselves and from each other. Humanity needs to urgently change it’s course. Our new course has to start with re-educating ourselves in order to find peace and love for ourselves. Solutions for our civilization, and thus our whole world, cannot come from people who are disconnected from themselves and too busy with materialistic pursuits to have time for self and others. Therefore it falls to us individuals to do what we can to heal ourselves and our world.

We Knights of the Eternal Force will do our best, individually and together to help bring about changes for the better, for greater good.

Moderated by Beliefnet_community on Aug 20, 2011 - 02:25AM
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 12, 2012 - 4:23PM #2
SecondSonOfDavid

Hello Jacen.  I am Daniel, humble servant to many and a seeker of wisdom and skill.  I have studied Jedi on and off since 1985, but have had to learn mostly through solitary pursuit (although the martial arts are taught in the common way).  I therefore do not append titles to myself nor claim authority beyond any which may be apparent.

I look forward to our mutual prosperity in this enterprise.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook