3 years ago  ::  May 19, 2011 - 6:38PM #1
Fallenangel9
I'm very effective with reading tarrot, and I know this is a constant ethics battle for some, but I have pretty much no money to my name. So, is it wrong to do readings out of my home with the whole "give what you feel" guidline?

thoughts? 
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 20, 2011 - 7:44AM #2
Karma_yeshe_dorje

Hi Fallenangel9:

Congratulations on your family accomplishment and study!

Try the Tarot and Divination forum.

I personally think that your family comes first, your study second--and any left over capacity is a bonus!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 20, 2011 - 8:48PM #3
David

May 19, 2011 -- 6:38PM, Fallenangel9 wrote:

I'm very effective with reading tarrot, and I know this is a constant ethics battle for some, but I have pretty much no money to my name. So, is it wrong to do readings out of my home with the whole "give what you feel" guidline?

thoughts? 

I don't think it's wrong. People need to get payed for what they do, they should get paid. Why not make a pretty penny for your  work? BTW, I like your name. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 25, 2011 - 10:12PM #4
Echo_of_me
I find that people seem to get more out of, take more seriously, and place higher value upon that for which they pay. For many, something is worth exactly what they pay for it, and no more.

Those with which you work will pay more attention to, and do more with the information you provide them if they give something for it.

In addition to your skill and gift having intrinsic value, the sharing of which deserves compensation, just as any other service; your clients experience is enhanced when they place higher value on the reading.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook