3 years ago  ::  May 15, 2011 - 3:02AM #1
Betsybk
Hello!

I am new here & to the faith!

I hope it is ok for me to read & learn more as I observe what you all have to say here.

I have been studying Seventh Day Adventist & very much agree with & like the faith!!

Blessings!

Betsy 
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 22, 2011 - 8:19AM #2
greenz_boi

Welcome to the Family of God, I pray that God will continue to bless u and reveal himself to u!!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 25, 2011 - 7:54AM #3
Hooverdamsel

Hi Betsy!! I'm new to this site too but not to the SDA church.  Welcome and I hope you are blessed and grow in the love of Christ.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 27, 2011 - 11:46PM #4
sincerly

May 15, 2011 -- 3:02AM, Betsybk wrote:

Hello!

I am new here & to the faith!

I hope it is ok for me to read & learn more as I observe what you all have to say here.

I have been studying Seventh Day Adventist & very much agree with & like the faith!!

Blessings!

Betsy 

Hi Betsy, Welcome and at present this forum is relatively quiet; therefore, a good time for you to ask questions and Read and learn. Even the Discuss SDA forum is slow. Again, Welcome.

Peace,   Sincerly.      As long as sin is practiced, one will search for a means to validate the continuing therein. ANON

The greatest want of the world is the want of men--men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall.---- ANON  (Ellen G. White. 1882)
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 28, 2011 - 5:37PM #5
sincerly

Hi Betsy,  I noticed that you have inquired concening other "Faiths" as well.(Not that it matters.)  Because a True Seeker is also, seeking the Truth of GOD and not just a place to be entertained weekly. After all, one's eternal salvation depends on the right Choice and serving the Correct Master.

This Scripture and Admonition given by GOD through ISA.8:20 was a great help in arriving at my final decision of a "Faith" "to hang my hat on" some 60+ years ago.  "To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, [it is] because [there is] no light in them." Therefore, When "man made traditions and decrees made in the councils of men" are counter to the Scriptures ,but observed/honored in the place of GOD's Teachings---one should think twice about who the underlying ''master is".

From what I understand from your "other" revelations concerning yourself and issues,  "Come let us reason together saith the Lord."

Peace,   Sincerly.      As long as sin is practiced, one will search for a means to validate the continuing therein. ANON

The greatest want of the world is the want of men--men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall.---- ANON  (Ellen G. White. 1882)
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook