Switch to Forum Live View on the bible as the chief christian teaching tool, instrument , device.
4 years ago  ::  Apr 08, 2011 - 9:41AM #1
Peter_d_roman

peace and goodwill to all-

it might be most helpful for me to make this impotent point if i may  be allowed to redirect the elements of a very popular teaching  attributed to saul of tarsus-

WHEN I WAS AN AMATEUR I THOUGHT AND ACTED  LIKE AN ARMATURE AND I USED THE TOOLS OF AN AMATEUR-

IN TIME AND AFTER MUCH PERSONAL EFFORT I BECAME A PRO -

WHEN A BECAME A PRO I PUT THE THINKING'S AND THE TOOLS OF AN AMATEUR AWAY.

on the morning of the pentecost some 2011 years ago when all the  FAITH-FILLED  women and men were gathered in the upper room of there  meeting house in jerusalum there was not one bible old testament or new  anywhere to be found amongst them-

yet and still the Holy Sprite of GOD The Teacher and Comforter  that  Our Savior Brother told to them would be given to them soon came upon  them and that apostolic church era begun in that hour.

each member of that directly inspirited church community were born  with adams stain as was every person that they spoke to for the next 40  years or so.

indeed it was that communities fist task to find and to spiritually  free everyone so still bound by adams stain so that they may have  rebirth via baptism to then set off walking in the way of faithful love  that will lead each one into The New Life that is ever lasting and high  above our human life ever was.

but what has been overlook in christain church teaching and thinking  because of the impotence gravity FREELY AND MISTAKENLY  GIVEN TO THE  SCRIPTURES  is that every human being that was born following the hour  that Our Savior Brother faithfully lovingly lay down His Innocent Life  upon that foul bloody roman cross ,atop a foul rubbish heep outside the  long foul corrupted no longer holy city of jerusalum as the the pagan  roman did the dirty work commanded by the corrupt and foul jewish  religious and secular leaders will-

HAS BEEN BORN ABSOLUTELY SPIRITUALLY FREE WITHOUT ONE SMALL BIT OF ADAMS STAIN!

also every human being is gifted with perpetual forgiveness via our  mindful recollection of all that Our Father/ Our Savior Brother  underwent to make it so.

these are the chief everlasting gifts and fruits left to us all  of  Our Savior Brothers Perfect Work of Abject Faithful Love completed some  2011 years ago for all humanity- jews first then all others.

sadly we human beings still make mistakes and our natural free will is still a part of every human being baptized or not.

this was true then  and this is still true now.

we  that are now living in this  modern age of high technological and  scientific discoveries have NOT achieved our current levels of  understanding and ability by using  the abacus to solve our math  problems with or using a divining rod to find water or silver...

we have built off those starting points that lead us to other tools  that lead us to still other more precises tools and instruments that  have brought to were we are now.

HEARTBRAKINGLY the bible- the scriptures-  are the spiritual  equivalent of  obsolete tech tools like the abacus or a early commando  64 home computer -

and all of today's christian  church divisions the world over is the  fruit of keeping the bible and ALL  the bibles teachings as  it linch  pin and bulwark.

when martin luther bravely took the bible and forced to long  corrupted roam catholic church officials and the politics systems  created then by that church to look into those pages and to dare them to  see there hipocracy in there daily actions he was moved to do so by The  Living Holy Sprite that can ONLY DWELL IN FAITHFUL LIVING HEARTS AND  NOT ON ANY LIFELESS PAGES!

even he as spirit filled as he was then and during much of his life  before and after that was NOT FULLY PERFECT  in every way as he still  had no problem in  witnessing a " witches burning" as saul of tarsus  watched as  good stephen was  stoned into his New  Life so long before  then.

The Living Holy Sprite of Our Father Yahweh is still gifted to all  the faithful by Our Savior Brother Yesh'wa Messiah -aka jesus christ -  no bible needed- only our purest  faith and our willingness to get to  work converting our hearts into love creating vehicles so we can create  love in our homes, our communities and convert this fear based world  with its misplaced faith in the war and greed  into a new love filled  one over filled with all Our Fathers Abundance and Love.

it is late but it is still early enough for us to put down the tools  of the armature and pick up the pro stuff for this modern worlds modern  conversion and truest hope-

so that ALL Our Fathers Kids may find there Way Home yet.

peace and good and tons o'love

yours truly

peter the roman

>p

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Apr 15, 2011 - 4:10PM #2
Bob_Bennett

Hello Peter,

Thanks for the historical comments on the beginnings of Christianity, which one might call a predecessor religion to ACIM.    The bible too is a predecessor book of scripture for Jews and then Christians, but it is not used directly in the study of ACIM.

How far along are you in your study of ACIM, and is it in a formal study group?

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Apr 15, 2011 - 4:37PM #3
Peter_d_roman

only 2 weeks bob but in that time i did find much biblical references as well as bible born doctrine like " the trinity".

as i said in another reply - i decided that this course in mirecals was not for me.

>p

Apr 15, 2011 -- 4:10PM, Bob_Bennett wrote:

Hello Peter,

Thanks for the historical comments on the beginnings of Christianity, which one might call a predecessor religion to ACIM.    The bible too is a predecessor book of scripture for Jews and then Christians, but it is not used directly in the study of ACIM.

How far along are you in your study of ACIM, and is it in a formal study group?

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Apr 18, 2011 - 5:26PM #4
Bob_Bennett

Hello Peter,

I wish you well in your continuing search for the most useful spiritual path.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook