Switch to Forum Live View to love or not to love-the choice is ours alone; but the fruit of our choice is written in...
4 years ago  ::  Apr 01, 2011 - 2:30PM #1
Peter_d_roman

... in Our Savior Brothers Words.

peace and goodwill to all-

" DO NOT STORE UP YOUR TREASURES HERE ON EARTH WERE THIEF'S WILL  BREAK IN AND STEAL  THEM AND THAT THE RUST WILL OVER TAKE THEM WITH  CORRUPTION-

INSTEAD BUILD UP YOUR TREASURES IN HEAVEN WHERE THERE IS NO THIEF TO STEAL AND THERE IS NO RUST TO CORRODE IT AWAY.

WHERE YOUR HEART IS SO TOO THERE  YOUR TREASURE SHALL BE!"

i find this one of most complete  and best guiding directs / strong  suggestions we human kind have been gifted to by The ONE that loves each  one of us Best.

i m h o it is  our own  created faithful  love and its elements  that  are  the only currency  that Heaven recognizes and accepts for that  exchange for our hearts  treasures being  building up. 

im looking foreword to talking about this more with anyone that has feelings about it and would like to...

... that is after the fast approach sabbath ends sunset on  saterday.

>p

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Apr 01, 2011 - 6:44PM #2
Bob_Bennett

Hello Peter,

Your material does not relate to A Course In Miracles.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Apr 01, 2011 - 7:11PM #3
Myownpath

Apr 1, 2011 -- 2:30PM, Peter_d_roman wrote:

" DO NOT STORE UP YOUR TREASURES HERE ON EARTH WERE THIEF'S WILL  BREAK IN AND STEAL  THEM AND THAT THE RUST WILL OVER TAKE THEM WITH  CORRUPTION-

Fear based

INSTEAD BUILD UP YOUR TREASURES IN HEAVEN WHERE THERE IS NO THIEF TO STEAL AND THERE IS NO RUST TO CORRODE IT AWAY.

Where is heaven?

If your treasure is in heaven as stated in the second line and your heart is with your treasure. Heaven is within your heart or within yourself.

i find this one of most complete  and best guiding directs / strong  suggestions we human kind have been gifted to by The ONE that loves each  one of us Best.

i m h o it is  our own  created faithful  love and its elements  that  are  the only currency  that Heaven recognizes and accepts for that  exchange for our hearts  treasures being  building up.

Heaven is within.

im looking foreword to talking about this more with anyone that has feelings about it and would like to...

>p

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Apr 02, 2011 - 3:05PM #4
Peter_d_roman

hi bob-

its nice to hear from you again pa,  its been a while.

anyway if you feel my Savior Centers Postings are not consistent with the idea's expressed in the acim manual then  i will not post them here anymore-

but i feel that there is a commonality in both at least on some level making the both  a near / close match.

>p

Apr 1, 2011 -- 6:44PM, Bob_Bennett wrote:

Hello Peter,

Your material does not relate to A Course In Miracles.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Apr 02, 2011 - 3:13PM #5
Peter_d_roman

well i find it hard to reply in this way ... but i will try none the less

Apr 1, 2011 -- 7:11PM, Myownpath wrote:

Apr 1, 2011 -- 2:30PM, Peter_d_roman wrote:

Fear based-

no its TRUTH BASED pal.

Where is heaven?

Heaven is in many places on many levels within as well as with out- but only our love bring us close to its gates.

If your treasure is in heaven as stated in the second line and your heart is with your treasure. Heaven is within your heart or within yourself.

your profile is blocked so i dont know whay your gender is so i dont know the correct way to address you - sir or miss so - i will just call you pal-

pal these are NOT MY WORDS - they are what Humanites Savior , Redeemer and Brother told to us all- got it?

Heaven is within.

and its in other places too

>p

do you have to reply as you do - like a surgical dissection?

i hope you can in the future focus on one or two points thta is if you would like a reply from this  small brain man that i am-

that is.

>p

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 03, 2011 - 12:29PM #6
Myownpath

That's the way quotes work here. You provided many points...

"If your treasure is in heaven as  stated in the second line and your heart is with your treasure. Heaven  is within your heart or within yourself."

I think this is clear. I assume it is difficult for you because you are new to ACIM.

By the way, you keep belittling yourself. Reread your words. Why do this? My guess is that you would not treat a child like this. This is not a healthy perception and only leads to feeling victimized, ineffective, lack of motivation, etc. The ego views ourselves as separate - larger, bigger, better, right or --- smaller, insignificant, less than, wrong. Both are devices of the ego.

Get Love is letting go of fear by Jampolsky. If you had difficulty understanding that heaven is within you, I think you need to start at an easier place. It's a quick read and you can review and study this and it's implications for some time. I have seen many people who cannot deal with/read/or comprehend ACIM and have warped it's meaning. (As I have said in the past, I do not believe this book came from Jesus. It is complexly written, contains psychological jargon, is repetitive, and reflects psychological research/views made prior to it's "channeling.") Jampolsky is great and I think you'll understand him.

If you cannot read the first section of ACIM  alone without anyone helping you with it's meaning, why do this? You put yourself at the mercy that the other person has good understanding. Do yourself a favor and buy Jampolsky's book and ponder it for many months. Then try ACIM if you need/want more.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 03, 2011 - 2:32PM #7
Peter_d_roman

thank you for giving me your understanding of this very important teaching according to your governing text of the acim way-

there are a few things i need to point out before i proceed -

you may know these things already - you may chose to reject any part of them or all of them as you will to do -

but i at  least  will have done my spiritual duty of pass on to you  100% truth as i understand that truth to be:

* Humanities Savior and Brother never put any of His Teaching to paper Himself nor did any one of His Followers document His Teachings until many many years following His Resurrection- but that He always had and continues to  Write His Teachings directly   upon any and every will living heart that seeks Him to learn from.

* the accepted gosple records and the gnostic one have all undergone  changes due to the way human language itself changes with time and circumstance.

*  according the my local acim teacher i spoke to this morning " the book " a course in miracle" was " channeled " to some one ( she did not say whom that was) over 20 years ago. i like much of what i find in that text but i also found some troubling falsehoods into too...

lastly - our human understanding of All that Heaven IS is like a my wolf dog trying to understand simple math- she is a very smart doggy but she lacks what is needed to understand at that level.

when we love we grown in the spiritual treasure of our hearts stores- when we love because we love because Our Savior Brother told us this how we become perfect- out love become more then just love -

at this point it becomes a faith centered love and this love moves mountains ... lovingly.

thanks again for your reply

>p

Apr 3, 2011 -- 12:29PM, Myownpath wrote:

"If your treasure is in heaven as  stated in the second line and your heart is with your treasure. Heaven  is within your heart or within yourself."

I think this is clear. I assume it is difficult for you because you are new to ACIM.

By the way, you keep belittling yourself. Reread your words. Why do this? My guess is that you would not treat a child like this. This is not a healthy perception and only leads to feeling victimized, ineffective, lack of motivation, etc. The ego views ourselves as separate - larger, bigger, better, right or --- smaller, insignificant, less than, wrong. Both are devices of the ego.

Get Love is letting go of fear by Jampolsky. If you had difficulty understanding that heaven is within you, I think you need to start at an easier place. It's a quick read and you can review and study this and it's implications for some time. I have seen many people who cannot deal with/read/or comprehend ACIM and have warped it's meaning. (As I have said in the past, I do not believe this book came from Jesus. It is complexly written, contains psychological jargon, is repetitive, and reflects psychological research/views made prior to it's "channeling.") Jampolsky is great and I think you'll understand him.

If you cannot read the first section of ACIM  alone without anyone helping you with it's meaning, why do this? You put yourself at the mercy that the other person has good understanding. Do yourself a favor and buy Jampolsky's book and ponder it for many months. Then try ACIM if you need/want more.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 03, 2011 - 5:16PM #8
Myownpath

Apr 3, 2011 -- 2:32PM, Peter_d_roman wrote:

thank you for giving me your understanding of this very important teaching according to your governing text of the acim way-

you may know these things already - you may chose to reject any part of them or all of them as you will to do -

but i at  least  will have done my spiritual duty of pass on to you  100% truth as i understand that truth to be:

Ok but keep in mind that this is not a proselytizing area of Bnet.Nor does ACIM or Unity "evangelize." Your only called to be loving according to ACIM. "spiritual duties" frequently involve the ego, alterior or unknown motives, trying to fix others when what is really needed is - tending to one's own garden.

* Humanities Savior and Brother never put any of His Teaching to paper Himself nor did any one of His Followers document His Teachings until many many years following His Resurrection- but that He always had and continues to  Write His Teachings directly   upon any and every will living heart that seeks Him to learn from.

Actually decades followed before anything was written down. Then groups/popes etc. decided on it's direction, made changes, etc. Parts of the bible also sound like older writing/stories. 

* the accepted gosple records and the gnostic one have all undergone  changes due to the way human language itself changes with time and circumstance.

Sure that's seeing the changes lightly though.

*  according the my local acim teacher i spoke to this morning " the book " a course in miracle" was " channeled " to some one ( she did not say whom that was) over 20 years ago. i like much of what i find in that text but i also found some troubling falsehoods into too...

Yes it was published in the early 70s. IMO, all books are human constructs and are vulnerable to human foibles, falsehoods, lies, dillusions, etc. It took Dr. Helen Schucman five years or so to write this book and it WAS EDITED.  I personally do not like the Bible or ACIM.

lastly - our human understanding of All that Heaven IS is like a my wolf dog trying to understand simple math- she is a very smart doggy but she lacks what is needed to understand at that level.

Nope, love is all you need. Treat your dog lovingly and you'll experience heaven.

when we love we grown in the spiritual treasure of our hearts stores- when we love because we love because Our Savior Brother told us this how we become perfect- out love become more then just love -

at this point it becomes a faith centered love and this love moves mountains ... lovingly.

>p

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 03, 2011 - 5:26PM #9
Peter_d_roman

thanks for your kind reply

>p

Apr 3, 2011 -- 5:16PM, Myownpath wrote:

Apr 3, 2011 -- 2:32PM, Peter_d_roman wrote:

Ok but keep in mind that this is not a proselytizing area of Bnet.Nor does ACIM or Unity "evangelize." Your only called to be loving according to ACIM. "spiritual duties" frequently involve the ego, alterior or unknown motives, trying to fix others when what is really needed is - tending to one's own garden.

Actually decades followed before anything was written down. Then groups/popes etc. decided on it's direction, made changes, etc. Parts of the bible also sound like older writing/stories. 

Sure that's seeing the changes lightly though.

Yes it was published in the early 70s. IMO, all books are human constructs and are vulnerable to human foibles, falsehoods, lies, dillusions, etc. It took Dr. Helen Schucman five years or so to write this book and it WAS EDITED.  I personally do not like the Bible or ACIM.

Nope, love is all you need. Treat your dog lovingly and you'll experience heaven.

>p

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook