Switch to Forum Live View Chaos Magick, Cthulhu and Satanism
3 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2011 - 2:57PM #1
Zavist

Chaos magick uses belief as a tool. You can use anything that will trigger yr gnostic state and cause change in accordance with Will, without all the spiritual crap that most other religions like to muddy up in their magickal practices. I wonder if any there are any Satanists out there (atheistic or theistic) that uses this modern form of magic in their Satanic practices? It would seem to be the perfect magical tradition for any Satanist in my opinion because the religious implications are irrelevant after the magickal rite is done. Magic without religion I guess is the best way to describe it. Does anyone in this board practice chaos magick? How do you apply it to yr system of Satanism?

Cthulhu, Primordial God of chaos, general to Tiamet, is the personification of pure primal power. Lets say God and Satan do exist...Cthulhu would eat them. Do any satanists in this forum use Cthulhu as apart of their practice? Lavey had added Cthulhu mythos rituals in his Satanic Rituals book; does any one use those rituals? If so how much progress did you have with these rituals?

Any response or feed back is welcome.

Beatus Esse!
-Zavist-

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook