Page 6 of 6  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6
Switch to Forum Live View What exactly is relgious science?
4 years ago  ::  Apr 01, 2011 - 7:52PM #51
Myownpath

Take care good talking to you also. Hope you are well and everything is OK. Yep, I'm right behind you with taking a hiatus from Beliefnet. I have too much to do and I'm tired of some of the responses I've gotten in other forums. The snow is tapering off and the weather is  getting much better. Time to go outdoors. If you ever want to start another conversation, just email me here.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Apr 02, 2011 - 6:41PM #52
Namchuck

Apr 1, 2011 -- 7:52PM, Myownpath wrote:

Take care good talking to you also. Hope you are well and everything is OK. Yep, I'm right behind you with taking a hiatus from Beliefnet. I have too much to do and I'm tired of some of the responses I've gotten in other forums. The snow is tapering off and the weather is  getting much better. Time to go outdoors. If you ever want to start another conversation, just email me here.

One of my two remaining brothers (I originally with six) has been disgnosed with cancer, so I'm going to spend some more time with him.

If and when I feel inclined for some stimulating discussion, I'll be sure to email you.

Thanks, and enjoy the forthcoming season.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Apr 02, 2011 - 10:28PM #53
Myownpath

Sorry to hear that. Six brothers, wow, sounds like your parents kept trying for a girl or were Catholic or something. I hope his case is treatable. It's a good idea to spend more time together, either way life's short.

Take care,

Bye

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Apr 03, 2011 - 5:09PM #54
Namchuck

Apr 2, 2011 -- 10:28PM, Myownpath wrote:

Sorry to hear that. Six brothers, wow, sounds like your parents kept trying for a girl or were Catholic or something. I hope his case is treatable. It's a good idea to spend more time together, either way life's short.

Take care,

Bye

They weren't Catholic, but you might be right on the button about them wanting a girl. I was the second to last child with a girl finally coming in at the tail end!

Yep, life is short and, as far as we know, the only shot we get at it.

ciao

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 18, 2011 - 6:07AM #55
Jeaninebuben

Mar 2, 2011 -- 9:52PM, Godgirl wrote:

What exaclty is religious science? So far i understand this much....ALL paths in RS lead to God, we are all divine, it is linked with new thought.

It is the study of the Science of Mind.  Mind is a name for God or Spirit.  We are all part of the One Mind but must learn to be conscious of our divinity and that of others.  Prayer, meditaiton, and treatments of principles that we learn, bring us closer to the God Within.  We all have access to Truth or God, and no one has a monopoly on the use of God's Law to bring greater harmony and service into our experiences.

JeanineLynn
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 6 of 6  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook