Switch to Forum Live View North Corner: What does it mean?
4 years ago  ::  Jan 20, 2011 - 10:07PM #1
Teania

I am apart of a Pagan/Wiccan club at my community college and this year we have elected the corner representives for rituals. I was picked for the North corner. And I was wondering does anyone have any information about that?

Like what it represents (besides Earth and Knowledge). Who is maybe a patron spirit or God/Goddess. Things like that?

I am a Scorpio and I am naturally drawn to the West Corner and Water, but the teacher who advises the club (a fellow pagan) said that I needed some grounding. Lol I couldn't tell if she was joking or not but oh well. I would like to learn how to represent my new direction well and I will take any hints or info

Thanks!

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 24, 2011 - 7:47AM #2
Sacrificialgoddess

She probably wasn't joking. What sources have you checked out so far?

Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 24, 2011 - 2:26PM #3
Teania

I don't really know where to look for sources. I have a book from Silver Ravenwolf, but it seems that she's not that reliable? Atleast that's what I've heard.

I have many different books that tell me like 8 different things about the direction and who represents it. I know only a few true facts about it. Such as it's reperesented by Earth and the Gnomes. It generally is associated with knowledge and that's about it...

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 24, 2011 - 7:58PM #4
Sacrificialgoddess

Jan 24, 2011 -- 2:26PM, Teania wrote:

I don't really know where to look for sources. I have a book from Silver Ravenwolf, but it seems that she's not that reliable? Atleast that's what I've heard.

I have many different books that tell me like 8 different things about the direction and who represents it. I know only a few true facts about it. Such as it's reperesented by Earth and the Gnomes. It generally is associated with knowledge and that's about it...

And what does that say to you?

Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 24, 2011 - 9:38PM #5
Teania

Uh... that i'm not that intelligent and I need some help to figure it out?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2011 - 9:22AM #6
Sacrificialgoddess

Jan 24, 2011 -- 9:38PM, Teania wrote:

Uh... that i'm not that intelligent and I need some help to figure it out?

This is really a personal thing.  I can send you to Christopher Penczak, and to Deborah Lipp, and to be honest, you should probably read them both, but in the end, you have to decide what it means to you and how to use your Will most effectively.  You have to decide what you believe about the quarters.   Otherwise, you are just reciting what someone else thinks, and I don't think that will give your circle the umph that you are looking for.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook