Switch to Forum Live View My favourite ACiM links (Jan '12)
4 years ago  ::  Jan 14, 2011 - 8:57AM #1
Luke ACiM

Hi, my name is Luke and I've been studying ACiM for a number of years. Just thought I'd like to share my favourite links with you.

www.torrentreactor.net/torrents/1591525/... - Here you can download an audio(talking book version) of "A Course in Miracles" (about 1.2GB). I've put it on an MP3 player - takes the hard work out of studying!
> acim-search.miraclevision.com/std-second... - an online A Course in Miracles.
> www.miraclesinactionpress.com/dthomp74/2... - online copy of the original A Course in Miracles produced by Dr.Helen Schucman(scribe) and Dr.William Thetford (her boss).
12stepmiracle.com/Today-s-Lesson.html - a site that gives the lesson of the day - part of a site devised for people who read A Course in Miracles (ACiM) and go to 12 Step groups.
iworkmiracles.com - a community site with regular discussions plus chatroom.
beinspiredtoday.ning.com/ - another community site set up by an ACiM student.
acimlounge.ning.com/ - another ACiM community site.
pathwaysoflight.org/lessons/index.html - for a commentary on the lesson of the day.
miraclesoneradio.org - an internet radio station - nice mix of gentle music with some ACiM music and meditations.
www.onemindfdn.org/acimgather.htm - a talk radio station that runs in conjunction with a Paltalk ACiM chatroom .
youtube.com/coursequickies - short videos of international students who read A Course in Miracles. (One student is named "Master Teacher" - this title was given him by his followers and doesn't appear in ACiM. Personally I believe that title should go to Jesus).
courseinmiraclesforum.com/acimbible.html - a site that compares quotes from the New Testament and A Course in Miracles.
courseinmiracles.com - helpful site where one can lookup or locate quotes in ACiM.

All the best with learning forgiveness and living your happy dream, Luke.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 15, 2011 - 4:00PM #2
Jenandew7

Thank you, Luke.  I had searched the Internet a number of times, but your list includes sites I hadn't turned up.

A.

If you pour yourself out for the hungry and satisfy the desire of the afflicted, then shall your light rise in the darkness and your gloom be as the noonday. --Isaiah 58:10
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 18, 2011 - 4:52PM #3
Bob_Bennett

Thanks for sharing that.

Moderated by Merope on Aug 03, 2011 - 02:07AM
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 18, 2011 - 5:37PM #4
Mizmotown

Circle of Atonement (give my 2 thumbs up, hands down!) lol

Quick Reply