Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3
Switch to Forum Live View Help from Jehovah's Witness
3 years ago  ::  Aug 28, 2011 - 10:30AM #21
older

Some of the publichers can give you  a few numbers of some who want to study by phone and arrange for them to have the right book to use for each party. I also study with some of my grandchildren and Gr. grandchildren too.  Incidental witnessing  can be transmitted to addresses on the internt , such as a brief message like" did you know that the plagues of the Exodus were all aimed at the gods of Egypt , to let the Egyptians know about  Jehovah? "

or did your religon teach you what the term Gentile times  were? And who are Gentiles?

Did you know that only one nation was Gods nation ... only when they obeyed his laws and were founded on his laws.?

Did you know that when Israel rejected Jesus  that Jesus  said :Look your house is abandoned to you" which meant that no longer was God protecting them as his people.

Jehovah told Israel when they were formed as a nation, If you keep my laws and worship only me, I will be your God and you will be my people. So when they did , Jehovah protected that small nation  from being conquered.

Did you know that Armegeddon was based on the happenings of Megeddo  a place where  other nations  plotted an attack against Israel, and then were defeated?

Did you know that  very bad  problems all over the earth  will happen in one generation, and why? Because Satan was confined to the vicinity of the earth before being abbysed and he is very angry , wanting to destroy what he  no longer can rule.  Rev. Ch. 12

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 28, 2011 - 10:37AM #22
older

Armegeddon is a war,  against Jehovahs people. Satan uses nations to accomplish his will. He wants to turn as  many as possible against  Jehovah, and wants as much of  what Jesus  is promised to rule destroyed before Jesus  rules it.  There are  many battles but there also will be a final battle of Armegeddon in which Satan and his  people will be destroyed, and Satan will be abyssed for  a long time. Then Gods people will be abole to teach the resurrected ones and those  who survived Armegeddons final  battle. Ar,eggeddon began in 1914 and  is still ongoing, soon to end.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook