Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
4 years ago  ::  Nov 12, 2010 - 1:56AM #1
Resonantd

Does anyone work with energy healing where they channel an energy directly to the client? That is how I want to work, but I'm not quite there yet.  More specifically, has anyone been able to channel a vibration that they themselves were not aware of, but was just, "the answer"?

I ask this because I tried to heal myself this way, and I ended up "writing" a bunch of other people's vibrations onto my solar plexus area and it doesn't feel good. I want to make it feel like it did before that.

I found images of people I thought had the vibrations I needed, and made my solar plexus resonate their energy. Not the smartest idea, but I was desperate at the time.

Any related insight or info is greatly appreciated, thank you.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 12, 2010 - 9:05AM #2
Green.is.my.favorite.color

I only have a limited experience with what you're describing.

To me, that path is very dicey... especially if you work with a number of people. Overlaying intent on another's chakra... you would have to know that person intimately. Now, understand, this is MY experience. Not saying its universal or anything.

Of the six-plus billion souls on this earth, there is only one who can do this for me -- open and give intent to my solar plexus chakra.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 12, 2010 - 9:13AM #3
PropertyofGod

What God can do for us is only as strong as our faith. God heals me through others all the time because I know only He can. That gift has to come from GOD or it will come from another source.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 14, 2010 - 7:51AM #4
whirlgal

Resonanted--hi.

It sounds like you don't know about shielding and you really do need to know about it and do it rather than letting your work for others have an effect on you.

If you do not know what shielding is--we can explain it to you--just ask.

Sending good thoughts your way.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2010 - 12:17AM #5
Shamanmystic

enjoy as u get one magnificent moment in this realm after that well you'll find out.. lol

from one who's been clinically dead twice...

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2010 - 4:47PM #6
whirlgal

SM--sorry but I don't really understand your psot.

Can you explain it--especially as it relates to energy work?

Thanks.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 22, 2010 - 10:35AM #7
Green.is.my.favorite.color

SM, dude... I really really wish you would get this.

I say this in respect... somewhat out of frustration... but mostly respect....

I appreciate what has brought you to a shamanistic path - I really do: you were declared dead twice in your life. Your near death experiences (maybe you could say "in death") showed you a way... a path.  Powerful powerful powerful.

But, bro, you bring it out every time you have a need to establish your legitimacy -- usually with a new user to this forum. As far as I'm concerned? You've got nothing to prove, man. And I'm unclear why you think you do.

Yea, I've got a story and a path but its mine alone. Your path is no more legitimate than mine (or vice versa). I think its a (perhaps) universal experience that power comes by way of humbleness. Humbleness without conceit and arrogance.

Bro, you pull out your metaphorical "membership card" A LOT. I just feel it cheapens you and your power... and to a lesser extent, people like me who struggle on a path trying to seek meaning in the gift of power.

I hope you understand where I'm coming from. Ultimately, people like you and I, Wgal, all the folks here, plus millions more,  are far stronger together, than we are if pulled apart by hubris.

Thanks for reading that. Know that I'll never bring that up again, having said my peace.

Truly With Respects...

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 23, 2010 - 11:10AM #8
BeerLover

I have some experience with energy healing, Reasonatd.  I took a Reiki class and had my level 1 attunement.  But energy healing is the same regardless of what form you choose to practice.  In Reiki, you open your crown chakra to the universal energy source (some would say God), and allow that energy to flow in through the top of your head.  Then you move your hands over the client's (healee?) body.  The energy flows out through your hands into the places where it is needed.  It is "smart energy," meaning it only flows in where needed, only as much as needed, no possibility of an overload.

In the Christian faith this is known as the "laying of of hands."  My priest recently related a story of a dying man whom he was praying for.  The doctors had given up on him and gave him a week to live.  My priest anointed him with oil and was praying for God's grace to come down on this man, when his hands got really hot, and he could feel energy flowing through his arms.  He said it was actually frightening.  The dying man felt it too.  A week later, he walked out of the nursing home, and lives on his own now.

There is real power in energy healing.  You can sort of improvise if your awareness is sufficient.  Otherwise, I would recommend a course of some sort in whatever modality feels most comfortable.  You might want to look up reflexology, or prana healing.  I'm sure there are others out there as well.

Blessings on your journey,

BeerLover

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 23, 2010 - 1:33PM #9
whirlgal

BL--Hi.

What kind of shielding do you do?

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2010 - 1:30PM #10
BeerLover

Shielding?  What shielding?  Actually, W-gal, my awareness of the other world- NOR- is so weak, I don't really need to shield.  It takes a great non-effort to tap into intuitive or spiritual sources and bring something to consciousness.  It's rare that things come unbidden to me.

I've had tantalizing glimpses of the other world, and divined some really neat insights on rare occasion, but that's the extent of my contact, shielding not necessary.

The closest I've come to grounding and shielding is walking through the woods and opening myself up to the great power surrounding me.  The life force of the trees pours into me, displacing all my anxiety with a calming energy  They are trees, after all, never in a hurry, never bothered by anything.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook