4 years ago  ::  Oct 13, 2010 - 8:03PM #1
rus virgil

Attention all Chosen Ones

Greetings to all Brothers and Sisters
I understand this material is important to be known by all
I will quote it for you here
It belongs to "doxsey55"
======================

"I believe that through Spirit, I am perceiving that there is to be both; a literal, typical, and physical fulfillment of Revelation; as well as a figurative, anti-typical, and spiritual fulfillment. I hope you will read my blog, at

4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/

as, it explores the latter fulfillment. This writing is continuing to emerge, and will continue to be updated as this interpretation clarifies. I would appreciate any responses or reaction from Chosen Ones, after prayer for Jehovah's direction.
Thank you, D55 "
======================
end quote

quoted from
e-jehovahs-witnesses.com/forum/entry.php...

another posts worthy to be read are

with love,
in Christ,
rus v.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 29, 2012 - 1:50AM #2
rus virgil
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 months ago  ::  Oct 03, 2014 - 3:09AM #3
rus virgil

Jesus prays His Father :

(John 17 )

I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for those whom thou hast given me; for they are thine:

10 and all things that are mine are thine, and thine are mine: and I am glorified in them.

11 And I am no more in the world, and these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep them in thy name which thou hast given me, that they may be one, even as we are.

12 While I was with them, I kept them in thy name which thou hast given me: and I guarded them, and not one of them perished, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

13 But now I come to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they may have my joy made full in themselves.

14 I have given them thy word; and the world hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them from the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil one.

16 They are not of the world even as I am not of the world.

17 Sanctify them in the truth: thy word is truth.

18 As thou didst send me into the world, even so sent I them into the world.

19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they themselves also may be sanctified in truth.

20 Neither for these only do I pray, but for them also that believe on me through their word;

21 that they may all be one;.......

--   putinthesickle.blogspot.ro/  ---

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook