Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
4 years ago  ::  Oct 06, 2010 - 2:19PM #1
Satoriixnay

Hello! I'm Satori - I figured I'd just pop my head in and see what was going on :)

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 07, 2010 - 8:47AM #2
Sacrificialgoddess
Hi, Satori!

Don't think a lot has been going on over here for some time.  Sad, isn't it?
Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 08, 2010 - 2:39AM #3
Ravensmoon

I was hoping that some discussion can be done here and people were watching this area. Welcome! I'm new here myself. Please do post here and I'll watch and participate as I can in discussions. Maybe we make this area active again?

I've got a post to do anyway in this area so maybe we'll just start talking and maybe some folks may see it active and join in?

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 10, 2010 - 4:29PM #4
hungrylittlemonster

Unfortunatly this place has been dead for quite sometime...

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 10, 2010 - 6:30PM #5
Ravensmoon

Does it have to be? Smile We're having a conversation in one thread I started, I'm glad for that. Maybe others can start up other threads? Just discuss things?

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 11, 2010 - 9:08PM #6
Littlebrownbird

Oct 6, 2010 -- 2:19PM, Satoriixnay wrote:

Hello! I'm Satori - I figured I'd just pop my head in and see what was going on :)

Welcome!! I'm glad to see you here and look forward to seeing you around on the boards! I hope you find what you are looking for.     Harvest Blessings!  B.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 27, 2010 - 12:27PM #7
mindspeech

Hello,

I am new to all this as well. Are all the threads dead or just this one? It would be a shame if this was no longer an active site. It is very interesting.

Kiss

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 27, 2010 - 12:39PM #8
Sacrificialgoddess
A couple of years ago there was this whole big thing and 99% of the pagans left.  Most that you see here, like me, only pop in now and again to see if any of our old friends have checked in lately.  Shame, that. But, as I said, it was this whole big thing.
Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 27, 2010 - 2:28PM #9
Ravensmoon

What exactly was "this whole big thing"? And where did everyone go? Is there another forum they went to?

I haven't checked into here in awhile either and when I do, it seems the latest posts are in areas I'm not really interested in, or over a year or more ago. I thought this was supposed to be a big site. Looks like it's dwindling like MySpace.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 27, 2010 - 9:03PM #10
Teufelhex

well... if your God hung on a Dead Tree it's still pretty active.  not referencing Odin.

Otherwise...   Dead, Dead Deadsky.

Ps...  This is my other screen name...   I sign in either as hungrylittlemonster or teufelhex.

I have 2 because sometimes there are technical glitches that hangs one or the other out and I can't sign in with one of them.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook