Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Comamndment Love thy neighbor as thyself, an forgive those who trespass against us
4 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2010 - 2:15AM #1
Glowingidols

I am Muslim, I listen to others in thy country as I have none to speak to here as the Mosques are locked up an noone speaks to me accept in Khanwars or Facebook.

I broke a Commandment after I wrote down how it effect the people of American the voice above said unforgiveness, now I am sad.

I have written an apology to the Hispanics on facebook, an now I apologize to you  My brother's an Sister's as I have no where else to turn to, the Spirit within felt the Spirit witnin a Mecca friend, reason he sent me Book reason I read it made me cry, reason I became Muslin.

But I broke a commandment an I asked Allah for forgiveness haven't heard anything since I wrote that in facebook ailments now I bare for what I said in there, I turn to you now, please help me pray for forgiveness, many in American don;t uncerst that one commandment applies even to Illegal Immigrates it doesnt stop beceause they think it should it is there for a reason, argued with a minister over it, but being Muslin in America is hard especially when your husband doesnt like it cause he isnt, but I felt my calling closer when I join you, sadness fills the heart as I write this I commited a grave sin by agreeing with people who were not of thy Faith or of thy Beliefs, mosques here under lock an key, my family treats me with indifference but I love my faith, but I am alone in it where I live, I pray alone outside as inside I cry an pray as it sadness thy heart to know what I know an cannot share with anyone in thy family so alone I remain except for a few online friends, which now I let down.

I pray for forgiveness, I love thy Brothers an Sisters, but sadness with ailments now suddenly I carried massive blood clots in left leg from ankle to groin I must take meds for alongtime now couldnt do Ramadan due to meds I have to take, I pray for forgiveness at listenng to others who are wrong in there ways, I am sorry I don't know why else to say, but if you read in the first part of the Book of thy Prophet Mohammad it says only those willing to listen with an open mind can hear him speak, I am a lover of words written he has guided me to this path, an now I messed up an dont know if I say right prayer for for forgiveness I dont stand with any Immgration laws I learnt my mistake, now I wish an pray for forgiveness from you for your the only family I have as thy hubby's family doesn't agree with me if he found I was writting to you I would be punished again.

Americans need to follow the Commandments whatever there religion just as I do, an I fail by listening to them, as no Muslims speak to me cause hubby don't like Muslim's. I am alone in my Faith.....

Humbly yours GlowingIdols Illinois USA

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2010 - 5:02AM #2
Sheraluv

Assalamu alaikum

Right now I am somewhat alone in my faith too,but I keep reminding myself,I have Allah and that is who I am doing this all for in the end. I live with non- muslims,parents and I do respect them and do what I have to to keep the peace in the house.Bascially keep my mouth shut. lol

I know in time,it will change for me.

Just do the best you can,do the best you can  during this month to particpate. That is what I tell myself.

Otherwise I do understand your fusturations,that you feel you cannot freely believe the way you please and have people leave you alone. I can get resentful at times,I feel like saying this is my mind,my choice,you donot control these....but to keep the peace...I zip it.lol

They do know,this is my beliefs and I am fasting now. I am doing all I can do.

Hope this helps somewhat??

Remember Allah is merciful and a loving God and perfect! It is between you and Allah.

Salam

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2010 - 2:51PM #3
Abdullah.

Salaam Glowingidols and a very happy Ramadan to you too! Smile

My dear sister, I know how lonely it can get when you dont have anyone to talk to about your faith, but you got us havn't you? Smile so you can talk to us all you want, but do be carefull not be be found out by your 'hubby' as we dont want you to get into any kind of trouble at all; you know what sis, if your 'hubby' is that bad, then i'd advice you to run away from him and find yourself a nice Muslim man to marry and then you will have a loving, caring husband who will encourage you in your new faith

Also sister, remember, ALlah is allways with you so your never really lonely; you can converse with ALlah all you want; He hears and sees your every word/move, so rest assured that the All-Loving and Compassionate ALlah is your nearest and dearest friend Smile

Allah is the most Mercifull of those who show mercy sister, so there is no sin at all that He dont forgive if one repents sincerely to Him, thus if you have supported other peoples religion, then dont worry, all you have to do is ask ALlah for forgiveness; make a resolve never to do that again, and ALlah will forgive you inshALlah; also just to be on the safe side, it will be best if you say the shahadah [testimony of faith] again, which is to verbally testify that there is no God but ALlah, and muhammad [saw] is ALlah's messenger; you can do this by saying "La ilaha illellah Muhammad ur Rasulullah' and just incase your support of other religions took you out of islam, saying that will bring you back in 

And by reading your post in the 'Islam creation story' thread sister, it seems that being the new Muslim that you are, you do have a few misconceptions about the religion so i'll tell you what the basics of Islam are:

to believe that there is no God except ALlah, and that muhammad [saw] is His Messenger, to offer five daily formal prayers, to fast in the month of Ramadan, to pay the poor due which is two and a half percent of one's wealth per year [this is only for people with moderate wealth or more; poor people are exempt from it] and to perform the rites of piligrimage once in a life time in Makkah if he/she is financially and physically able to

the six articles of faith are [i.e, six fundemental beliefs of islam], to believe in ALlah [that He is One] and the angels, and the heavenly revealed books, the Prophets/Messengers, the last Day [i.e, the Day of Judgement and the afterlife] and in predestination, that all good and bad happens by Allah's [swt] will and decree

The Prophet Jesus [pbuh] is also greatly respected in Islam sister and we say that he was no more than a Messenger of God, being a hundred percent human; where the Christians have gone wrong is that they attribute divinity to Him, but ALlah clarifies in the Quran that he worshipped ALlah and called people to do the same

It is also clarified in Allah's Book, the Holy Quran, that ALlah only communicates with Prophets out of the humans, and the last and final Prophet who is Muhammad [saw] has allready been sister thus you can be sure that any 'voices' you hear is not that of Gods, so do ignore that; such voices are trying to misleading you too for it said that there is no forgiveness for that sin right?; well that is wrong for ALlah's book clarifies that all sins can be forgiven if one repents, so do ignore those voices sister

hope this helps sister, and may ALlah protect you and keep you strong in faith

Saalam!

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 27, 2010 - 11:44PM #4
Glowingidols

The voice I hear I heard before the day I died at age 12 an again as an adult the voice led me to Muslim, only those willing to listen with an open mind an lover of words written can hear him I hear him cause I am different, I know I solved a riddle  that has been bothering thee her whole life, but now I am happy I know who I am or who thy Spirit is an the one it is connected too, for we both are of one as in Adam an Eve, one is part of the other, much reading done since I was 15 years old trying to find the right path I did an finding out the answers I did that too, reason Isreal Messenger hasn't appeared is cause God broke a Commandment Allah blessed is he didn't, And they call Muhammad bad names but I told them they dont have the right to point fingers, as Muhammad acoording to the Quran didn't know how to read, so the Arch angel Gabriel had him repeat it several times till he got it right I forgive Muhammad, as it is thy right to do so, for I am of the earth, Native American indian/Muslim, we are taught to forgive, an thy Spirit is of the Lion which troubles me a bit cause Lion means leader of whom, thy birth is also the Lion or Lioness.

I am not sad anymore I am happy for now I know who thy Spirit within is an the one I am connected to in Mecca, an soon shall I return from whence I came back into the earth, for I am who I am, Blessed is Allah true God, peace be upon him, only a God can hear another is what your saying, or a Prophet , But yet I hear him an know the spirit within is connected to one other, although I keep thy mouth quiet at home here I speak freely as I do when I write thy poems for Allah for its his guidance that has brought me here, his guidance that showed me many errors in other religions, his guidance that helped me solve a puzzle you all are still searching for, Blessed is Allah for choosing me, Peace be upon him an Muhammad Blessed is he. I seek no more I know all I need to know, its up to you now to prove thee wrong an you can't cause it is written this day was coming, just odd timing with what is going on in the world today but I am ready for I love Allah an know he will not lead me astray, Blessed is he.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 28, 2010 - 10:31AM #5
Abdullah.

Aug 27, 2010 -- 11:44PM, Glowingidols wrote:

The voice I hear I heard before the day I died at age 12 an again as an adult the voice led me to Muslim, only those willing to listen with an open mind an lover of words written can hear him I hear him cause I am different, I know I solved a riddle  that has been bothering thee her whole life, but now I am happy I know who I am or who thy Spirit is an the one it is connected too, for we both are of one as in Adam an Eve, one is part of the other, much reading done since I was 15 years old trying to find the right path I did an finding out the answers I did that too, reason Isreal Messenger hasn't appeared is cause God broke a Commandment Allah blessed is he didn't, And they call Muhammad bad names but I told them they dont have the right to point fingers, as Muhammad acoording to the Quran didn't know how to read, so the Arch angel Gabriel had him repeat it several times till he got it right I forgive Muhammad, as it is thy right to do so, for I am of the earth, Native American indian/Muslim, we are taught to forgive, an thy Spirit is of the Lion which troubles me a bit cause Lion means leader of whom, thy birth is also the Lion or Lioness.

I am not sad anymore I am happy for now I know who thy Spirit within is an the one I am connected to in Mecca, an soon shall I return from whence I came back into the earth, for I am who I am, Blessed is Allah true God, peace be upon him, only a God can hear another is what your saying, or a Prophet , But yet I hear him an know the spirit within is connected to one other, although I keep thy mouth quiet at home here I speak freely as I do when I write thy poems for Allah for its his guidance that has brought me here, his guidance that showed me many errors in other religions, his guidance that helped me solve a puzzle you all are still searching for, Blessed is Allah for choosing me, Peace be upon him an Muhammad Blessed is he. I seek no more I know all I need to know, its up to you now to prove thee wrong an you can't cause it is written this day was coming, just odd timing with what is going on in the world today but I am ready for I love Allah an know he will not lead me astray, Blessed is he.

Salaam Sister

with all due respect, I think you may be suffering from schizophrenia, or you may have got this new religion that you have been guided to, mixed up with deeply inculcated native American Indian spiritual beliefs; thus if it is the latter then please consider the following [and if it is the former than may ALlah cure you ameen]; Allah has brought you to this forum for you to read this too sister [inshALlah], so guidance could well lie for you here too ... Smile:

If islam is the Truth, then what ALlah's book, the Holy Quran says has to be true too right?, and also what Allah's messenger Muhammad [saw] says has to be true too right?, and your friend here who ALlah is getting to convey His Message to you, is only saying what is contained in those two sources inshALlah

if you are not a schizophrenic sister then it might be the voice of a jinn your hearing; jinns are mostly? evil but there are some Muslim jinns too and it may be one of those that has told you about the truth of Islam; also if that voice said that support of other religions is not forgiven; this is right in a sense that it is never forgiven if one supports kufr/shirky aspects of it [i.e, that which constitutes desbelief/associating partners with ALlah] and dies without having converted to Islam again, so i'm thinking there might be a possibility that it may be a jinne mumin [muslim jinn] telling you this

but it may be a jinn who's also got a lot of his/her beliefs wrong too so he may be mixing up the truth with falsehood too, hence since you have been guided to know that Islam is GODS religion, then you dont have to take a jinn [or a 'voice'] as your guide anymore as now you can take it from ALlah's revealed teachings that are found in the Quran and sunnah [sunnah are the interpretations/examples of implementations of the Quran by the Prophet Muhammad saw]

and if you check with any Muslim they'd tell you the same about the fundemental beliefs that i'm about to tell you of of islam sister; but be carefull, there are a few hypocryts [agents of the devil pretending to be Muslim to mislead people] on the internet so allways get what you 'hear' from them verified; here is a good site full of true muslims that will help you verify anything inshALlah;

www.sunniforum.com/forum/forum.php

there is only one God and that is Allah; there is no 'God' and 'ALlah'; one being somewhat less powerfull or evil and ALlah being the true God; Allah is the one and only God and everything other than Him ['Him' is meant without any gender implications; ALlah is above conceptualisation and has no gender] is His creation;

there is the devil/satan but the devil is not any sort of 'god' at all; Allah is just using the devil to test mankind with him; the devil whispers evil/misleading thoughts into mankinds heart, so our 'enemy' is the devil and ofcourse every other religion other than Islam is false;

so it is these two [devil/evil/misleading whisperings/thoughts and every other ideology/philosophy/religion other than islam] we should be carefull of [not to fall for it] and we dont have to worry about other 'gods' or lions or spirits or anything lese 

the devil is of the jinn kind sister so if the same 'voice' is telling you that you are something special or divine or something or a spirit of a lion etc, etc, or a Prophet, then i think this devil is playing a very smart game with you; he has drawn your attention to a very divine like religion [for indeed Islam is the truth from God] and is mixing it up with the highest type of evil in making you mix it up with associating partners with God 

so my dear sister, if you are understanding all of this rationally, then consider yourself a sort of a new born baby in the truth; it is very important that you dont mix up any native indian beliefs with this new found truth of yours sister, for just as certain beliefs will make you a Muslim and enter you into Islam, non-Islamic beliefs or personally opinionated beliefs of this sort can take you just as easily out of it

so my dear sister, without wanting to make this too long, i will, by the will of God give you my two cents as to how best go about learning about Gods religion

consider yourself a normal person

believe that there is only one God and He is ALlah [swt] and that muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him is ALlah's last and final Messenger/Prophet

read the Quran and hadiths [sayings of the prophet Muhamamad 'saw'] sister and from that you'd get a lesson in some simple realties and ethics, [here are links of Quran translation and hadith www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagem... 

www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagem...

but as these two sources need a proffesional interpretation in order to derive acurate guidance from it, learn Islam from reliable mainstream Islamic scholars; here is a couple of good sites you can do this from:

qa.sunnipath.com/

www.askimam.org/

and you can learn from Muslims on sites like this too but as i said do be carefull of agents of the devil masquerading as 'islamic guides'  

Islam be upon you sister

Peace!

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 28, 2010 - 12:44PM #6
Glowingidols

ll not let you persuade me otherwise like Americans here try to, I know what I believe in an if you don't agree that is your right, but Native American Indian I am, why only people that come from that side of the world can hear him the Spirit of the lion is powerful in Indian terms, do thee doubt me, for I have stood up against many in thy own Country who are outraged over a mosque here, I stand against there Idea's. its okay it is written many would doubt thee, I forgive you, an many who don't believe me I know who I believe in, where my Faith is, where my strength comes from, where thy Belief's are, as Allah an Thy Prophet Muhammad knows, Peace always with them, now one trying to diagnose me must be a doctor again, thou does not know me, not has the right to say I am that word, for I am not, I was diagnosed with anxiety only, cause of people like you who always ridicule me, or not believe in what i say, such as doctors who wait to long to diagnose a blood clot in left leg goes from groin to thy ankle I am 5ft 11 an 1/2 tall should of been found sooner but it wasn't not until I accepted Muslim as my Faith, but go ahead make jokes I know who I am, an where thy Beliefs belong, thou has a right to say what you felt but never diagnose someone you don't personally know......

Peace be with you always, sad your a brother but except you I must,

Your Sister

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 28, 2010 - 12:56PM #7
Glowingidols

Native American Indians know thy Spirit is of the Lioness, it is said to be a powerful spirit, but I didn't come this far to turn away from thy chosen path but if that is what you want then the one Islam is seeking will turn her back on all, an teach Muslim in America without your guidance or assistance, as I don't need procrastinators or religious people who say they know the Quran including its 5 missing pages, oops how do I know this.... but it doesn't matter believe what you want, I forgive thee, for as Allah an Thy Prophet Muhammad are thy witinesses as well as thy Indian Brothers an Sister's are. Peace be with them always, Blessed are they.

And to think I wrote Isreal an told them the messenger they seek isnt coming cause of a Comandment broken, why should I have bothered, why should I write here at all, it is cause I believe, an I know, an I am Blessed an Happy!

Your Sister May Allah Bless you an protect thy families always.......

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 28, 2010 - 2:17PM #8
Glowingidols

Why back then were you afraid of the Red Armor Knights? I know now you arent, but back then we were why?

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 28, 2010 - 2:43PM #9
Glowingidols

Cause the red armored knights were protectors not destructors that was the misconception, the Black knight were always feared, but not by the Red Knights.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 28, 2010 - 2:55PM #10
Glowingidols

I also only said what I read in Isreal faith Freedom I never said he was misleading your trying to be is it cause I am a woman who knows more then you do, many scholars already sent me things to read but how do I know of thy past, Allah Peace be upon him is thy true God, I said so in another post thread, an in writting many poems said, even in Faith freedom I know why there messenger hasn't come cause they broke a Commandment, there is a video of one coming but my religion isnt Isreal's belief's as they down many muslim's as you do me.

Even posted several comments about why so much against Muhammad in thy way they say about him is unholy an sad, reason they no like me now for sure, cause I speak the truth an no more, I was standing up for Allah an Muhammad Peace always with them, for they are the only ones I believe in..

Your Sister of Our faith Blessed is Allah and Thy Prophet Muhammad

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook