4 years ago  ::  Aug 07, 2010 - 10:03PM #1
the_sunking

Are there any online forums for BCs and churchmembers where I could ask questions (anonymously)?

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 08, 2010 - 7:56PM #2
openmindedbc
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 30, 2010 - 12:14PM #3
Jalan

Hello, I started the group "Exploring Unificationism" here on Beliefnet.  You are welcome to ask questions there if you'd like.  There are only two members at present, so it is pretty anonymous.  But, it is not specifically for BC, if that is what you're looking for.

All the best...

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 08, 2010 - 9:27AM #4
mary_han

can 2nd gen get blessed to 1st gen?

what will happen and what to do.... how to help?

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 08, 2010 - 9:58AM #5
Jalan

My understanding is no.  A 2nd gen would receive the blessing with another blessed child.  

Is there an elder member or leader in your area that you feel comfortable with to share your questions and concerns?   If so, I think that would be the best route to go.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 08, 2010 - 10:14AM #6
mary_han

as much as we preach peace and what not.. as much hypocrisy is going on.. as anywhere else..

if someone would ask that question to a leader there will be ultimate judgment. not understanding or support..

anyway.. thanks for the reply and I will try my best to convey that message...

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 08, 2010 - 11:07AM #7
Jalan

Hello again,

I really wish you well.  I don't have any way to know what you are going through, but I believe that God loves all of us very deeply, and is preparing a way to help us through our difficulties.   I encourage you to pray and believe in yourself.  Perhaps God will help you find the person that you can confide in.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook