Switch to Forum Live View Transitioning from 3rd dimensional need-based existing to 5th dimensional joy-based being.
4 years ago  ::  Jul 30, 2010 - 6:58AM #1
Jonathen

Transitioning from 3rd dimensional need-based existing to 5th dimensional joy-based being.  (This is shared from a sister site  mountzion144.ning.com/ ).

At first it seems simple enough.  Just let go of those beliefs that seem to get in the way or stop us and replace them with something much better.  The problem comes in that we have been on this planet so many times in past lives, we have bought into the idea that needs have to be met first and then, if we're lucky, joy comes later.  The stone says that is the biggest difference between 3rd and 5th dimensions.  In 5th dimension-everything comes from joy first.

Let's define 3rd dimension as layers which hold lower vibrations based on fear and are usually only able to go forward, backward and slightly upward.  So let's say, for example, 3rd dimension is the basement of a house.  You can only go forward or backward.  It's dark and you think the ceiling is as far as your world goes and that nothing lies beyond what you can see.  You are fearful because you move around with little light coming in so you don't know what's going to jump out of the dark corners of the basement at you.

Now let's say 4th dimension is the stairway going from the basement up to the main floor.  You have to ask enough questions, feel miserable enough, or try to find "a better way of living" in order to even look for much less find the stairs.   They are the link between 3rd and 5th dimension and provide specific logical steps you must climb in order to find the door to the "main floor" which we're calling 5th dimension.

In 5th dimension you will learn that the basement is far different than the upstairs, where you find a veritable mansion, having lots of expansive rooms: libraries, game rooms and so many more (options, choices), all with crystalline windows for Light to shine in.  There will be so many places to explore in and outside your new home to give you more knowledge, more power, more experience and challenge in which to expand.  In 5th dimension, "need" no longer needs to be your predominant reason for doing everything.  So are you ready for an exhilarating change?   In 5th dimension you will base everything you try to create on the one question, "Does this bring me the greatest joy to my soul?".

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 30, 2010 - 10:58AM #2
malachan

Thanks for sharing this Johnathen.  I'm not sure of the exact details (e.g. if it'll be a sudden or gradual transition).  However, from my research and personal experiences, I strongly feel something really good is in store for us all.

Blessings

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 31, 2011 - 6:36PM #3
Mewxacata

That's funny.  I can feel the joy of the 5th dimension flowing throughtout my veins.  I feel the happiness of joy flowing through my body, striking every timbre.  I can feel the tears of joy as being in my heart, and now that I know I am God, and now that I have overcome my issues, I will practice the New Age for the rest of my life.  Boy, talk about being hellbound.  We suffer because we are hellbound.  We are hellbound because of our karmic debt.  We have karmic debt because of our past lives.  We have past lives because of our foolishness.

***For Christians who are reading this site: Please bear with me.  I can't help it!

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook