Switch to Forum Live View Update to log in problems
4 years ago  ::  Jul 28, 2010 - 11:04PM #1
Agnosticspirit

HI all... some of you may have had trouble logging in as of last  night. Just wanted to let you know you are not alone in this. The issue  was reported to technical support and they've been working on it all  day.

Just got an update from Merope (she's one of the volunteer  supermods who's overseeing the forums along with Stardove and Rangerken  since BN Media acquired Beliefnet.. Poor girl has been on the phone with  the techies all day long....yikes... Smile Techie dud/ettes are still working on the issue. It's not entirely    resolved, but they estimate all should be well by 9 AM Eastern time    tomorrow. Some users can log in now, once you try the following steps.

Use    menu options in your respective browsers to clear out the cache and    remove all cookies. On my PC, I went so far as to navigate to the   folder  where all my temporary internet files were stored and deleting   them.  Reopen browser and try to log in using your REAL username!

It worked for me on all browsers, both PC and MAC. I'm a little afraid to log out.

If   you're not able to log in the first time, close your browser...  clear   out cookies and cache again, reopen and see if you can log in.  If you   still can't log in, let me know.

Tribalism, ethnocentricism, racism, nationalism, and FEAR is the Mind Killer... >:(

For user to user support and to look up the latest glitch reports, check the Beliefnet Knowledgebase by clicking on the link below!

Beliefnet Knowledgebase
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook