Switch to Forum Live View With the new opportunity to celebrate 234 years of Independence, how about a new thread here?
4 years ago  ::  Jul 04, 2010 - 4:07PM #1
Weepingangelofthetrees

I admit to having never heard of Maltheism before this. I love it. It's about time someone recognized what the Koran, Torah, Bible and other "Inspired Writings" have described as a malevolent supreme being who, if in human form and behaving as described in the Christian's Old Testament, would have been a figure decried and deemed worthy of the death penalty even by Pro-lifers!

What is tragic and yet I guess not surprising as BN seems to be most intently focused on white light ideology alone, is that this community forum hasn't had a new post in months. How sad!

I do not see the ideology this forum espouses as contrary to divinity. Rather I see it as indicative of respect for auto-deism. Or, god-self. I think the world would be a glorious heaven if people embraced the faith they were divine by nature and capable of creating their own destiny by choice. That if they wished answers to prayers asking something unseen to alleviate their suffering, they should necessarily embark on that mission themselves because they have always been worth more than the pain endured.

In any event, I hope this forum revives on this beautiful fourth of July! Amid fireworks and celebration of a new year of independence it would be a wonderful thing if a new year of new posts here ensued. (Group Hugs) to any who may be reading.

Be Blessed and Live The Peace,

A. ^j^

"Remember, Jesus would rather constantly shame gays than let orphans have a family."
Stephen Colbert
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 30, 2010 - 12:50AM #2
David

Jul 4, 2010 -- 4:07PM, Weepingangelofthetrees wrote:

I admit to having never heard of Maltheism before this. I love it. It's about time someone recognized what the Koran, Torah, Bible and other "Inspired Writings" have described as a malevolent supreme being who, if in human form and behaving as described in the Christian's Old Testament, would have been a figure decried and deemed worthy of the death penalty even by Pro-lifers!

ME:Yes, that would be god himself in the bible, he is quite a monster!

What is tragic and yet I guess not surprising as BN seems to be most intently focused on white light ideology alone, is that this community forum hasn't had a new post in months. How sad!

ME: yes, it is sad.

I do not see the ideology this forum espouses as contrary to divinity. Rather I see it as indicative of respect for auto-deism. Or, god-self. I think the world would be a glorious heaven if people embraced the faith they were divine by nature and capable of creating their own destiny by choice. That if they wished answers to prayers asking something unseen to alleviate their suffering, they should necessarily embark on that mission themselves because they have always been worth more than the pain endured.

ME: i agree, we all are worth more than the pain endured.

In any event, I hope this forum revives on this beautiful fourth of July! Amid fireworks and celebration of a new year of independence it would be a wonderful thing if a new year of new posts here ensued. (Group Hugs) to any who may be reading.

ME:Hugs back to ya!

Be Blessed and Live The Peace,

A. ^j^

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook