Switch to Forum Live View SO Happy.....Had To Share
4 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2010 - 9:44PM #1
Brownowl33

This is only sorta on-topic, but I had to share with people that might understand.  I had ordered a custom wand from a craftsman that specializes in tools for Pagan/Wiccan practitioners, and it arrived today.  Based on my specifications, it's made of apple wood, turned and carved, with a quartz crystal embedded into the tip.  I chose apple because I wanted something to be used for healing/growth workings.  Anyway, it turned out absolutely BEAUTIFUL and I couldn't be happier.  I feel like I've obtained a ritual tool that I'll be using for many years to come.  Even though I lack the skills to make something like this myself, I was involved in the process at least somewhat, which is also important to me.

Anyway, just felt like sharing my happiness.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2010 - 10:47PM #2
Ravenwood

Very Cool!  SO glad it came out how you wanted.

Do you have a pic?

I agree, being part of the process is not only desirable, but essential.  All flows from within.

Congrats!

RW

In spring time,
the pretty little ring time,
birds sing, hey! ding!
sweet lovers love,
the spring!

Willy Wonka
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2010 - 11:16PM #3
Brownowl33

Jun 28, 2010 -- 10:47PM, Ravenwood wrote:

Do you have a pic?

I agree, being part of the process is not only desirable, but essential.  All flows from within.

Congrats!

RW

I haven't taken one yet, but I will and I'll post it tomorrow (I am not at home at the moment.)  Anyway, thanks!

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2010 - 9:25PM #4
Brownowl33

Jun 28, 2010 -- 10:47PM, Ravenwood wrote:

Do you have a pic?

Congrats!

RW

Ok, here's a pic as promised.  I couldn't get the whole thing in my camera phone, so I am attaching the pic the artist sent me for approval before he shipped it out.  Pictures don't do it justice, though....it's even more amazing in person.  I definitely plan on using this guy again; this wand is apple and meant for healing work, but I need a more general use one as well.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook