Agra, India

The Sant Mat Quote of the Week:

Twitter.com/SantMat

blogs.myspace.com/SantMat_Mystic

www.Facebook.com/SantMatRadhasoami

SpiritualAwakeningRadio.com/santmat.html

groups.yahoo.com/group/SantMatRadhasoami

Indescribable, Infinite, Unfathomable and Anami [Nameless, The Eighth]

is my Beloved RADHASOAMI [Radha-Swami, The Lord of the Soul, Most High, God, Ultimate Reality]. He is of wondrous form, eternally immersed within Himself in rapturous bliss.

Such is my Beloved Radhasoami.

In Agam Lok [The Inaccessible Universe or Realm, Seventh Plane] He assumed the form of Agam Purush. Such is my Beloved Radhasoami.

Then He became Alakh Purush in Alakh Lok [Being and Realm Beyond Perception, Sixth Plane]. Such is my Beloved Radhasoami.

In Sat Lok my Beloved Radhasoami assumed the name and form of Sat Naam Sat Purush [True Name, True Timeless Being, Fifth Plane].

In Bhanwar-gupha [Swirling Vortex, Revolving Cave, Forth Plane], the Antar-Jami (all-knowing) presiding deity is none other than my Beloved Radhasoami.

He halted at Maha-Sunn [Great Void, Barrier of Darkness between the Third and Forth Regions]. Such is my Beloved Radhasoami.

In Sunn [Void, Daswan Dwar, Third Plane, Par Brahm], He became the Imperishable Deity.Such is my Beloved Radhasoami.

In Gagan Mandal [Trikuti, Three Worlds, Causal Plane, Second Plane, Brahmanda),He is OMkar Purush, who is without desires. Such is my Beloved Radhasoami.

Still lower down, He assumed the dark bluish form of Niranjan [Lord of First Inner Plane or Level, Astral, Sahas-dal-kanwal, Thousand Petaled Lotus, Anda]. Such is my Beloved Radhasoami. 

Descending to the heart center, He became subject to desires. Such is my Beloved Radhasoami. 

He, however, reduces the evil propensities associated with the Plane of Senses [Pinda]. Such is my Beloved Radhasoami. 

Assuming the physical form and body, He awakens the humanity [Sant Sat Guru, One Who Is Awake]. Such is my Beloved Radhasoami. 

He has assumed the form of three Gunas (1) in this world. Such is my Beloved Radhasoami. But Alal-paksh-like (2), He flies up. Such is my Beloved Radhasoami. He repairs to His original abode (Anami Pad). Such is my Beloved Radhasoami. 

Then He becomes Anami Purush, as He originally was. Such is my Beloved Radhasoami.

How can I describe His eminence? So great is my Beloved Radhasoami. 

______

NOTES:

Between [brackets] I've inserted some definitions or provided some translations into English of complex mystical terms used by Soami Ji Maharaj. See the book, Glossary of Radhasoami Faith, published in Agra.

Also see, PDF File of the Inner Planes of Creation:

spiritualawakeningradio.com/charrrt.pdf

(1.) The preservative, the generative and the destructive qualities, called Suto-guna, Rajo-guna and Tamo-guna. 

(2.) Alal-paksh is a fabulous bird. It lays eggs in the sky, but the young bird-ling that comes out in the course of descent, flies up without touching the ground.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook