Switch to Forum Live View I might visit more often...I have a new laptop.
4 years ago  ::  May 18, 2010 - 3:54PM #1
whichone

I am a spoiled brat.  My hubby let me buy myself a real nice new laptop.  I have access to free wi fi at my job.  I frequently get to work early and I can also do the net at lunch.  I can surf the net a lot faster with my new machine.  My husband is begging for a new  desktop at home because this is so much faster than it.  Well, the desktop is 7 years old, but I still think it is good enough.  If the desktop drives him crazy he can just use my laptop to surf.  There were cheaper laptops, but I loved the responsiveness of this computer's key board.  It really feels good.  Part of the reason that I have delayed getting a lap top for so long is I have always found the keyboards irritating.  I instantly loved this keyboard.   I made the right decision.   So say Hi any maltheists that are hanging around.  

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 21, 2010 - 12:47PM #2
rangerken

Whichone, I'm afraid, and sorry, that there doesn't seem to be a Maltheism contingent around. I visit as a 'traveling moderator' every week or two but since I'm not a Maltheist...if I got it right... I can't do more than 'listen'.

I hope some more do come back so you can havve people to share things with.

Rangerken, Beliefnet Community Moderator

Libertarian, Conservative, Life member of the NRA and VFW
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 21, 2010 - 8:55PM #3
moyzo1

Hey whichone, how has life been going, god causing you more trouble to cowtow to his tyranny.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 30, 2010 - 12:56AM #4
David

May 21, 2010 -- 8:55PM, moyzo1 wrote:

Hey whichone, how has life been going, god causing you more trouble to cowtow to his tyranny.

Yes, he is. hello Mozyo. I actually used to worship god. he showed me the future. I was at schmitt, a mental house and I remembered a few parts happening. He showed me a future in a dream. I asked him to show me the future when I was a christian, and he showed it to me when I was worshipping the beast, and or Satan. I don't worship god anymore. I used to be a seventh day adventist.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook