Switch to Forum Live View Renewed Christian Here!
5 years ago  ::  May 16, 2010 - 5:51PM #1
natsim7

Glory to God! After being M.I.A. from my church for about 1.5 yrs I have reinstated my membership and my 8 yr old son has joined and is a candidate for baptism. I am so delighted but also scared I don't want to build a "momentum" of going to church on a regular and then slide backwards when something goes wrong. So this round I am going to build my relationship with Christ slow and help my kids do the same. Lead by example.  Pray for me and mine, as I will pray for you guys as well.

Blessings & Love

Natasha

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 20, 2010 - 4:18AM #2
Issabhandu1

Hi natsim7!

Congratulations on returning to Church!  How wonderful that you and your Family are returning to a more regular faith schedule.

I have been mostly a regular church goer all my life.  I know sometimes when I miss church (for good reason, or not) I feel kinda sad.  Even when I'm not at Church on Sunday, I glance at my watch and can pretty much tell you what part of the service is going on at that time!

Having the love and desire to worship God and have fellowship with His followers is the best thing.  Even at home, a little prayer on a Sunday-missed can united your heart with your Faith community.

All my best wishes for you and yours.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook