4 years ago  ::  May 14, 2010 - 4:37PM #1
David

Hey everybody. hey sincerely. I want to know how to get to the discuss seventh day adventism boards. i don't know ow to get there.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 14, 2010 - 10:31PM #2
sincerly

May 14, 2010 -- 4:37PM, David wrote:

Hey everybody. hey sincerely. I want to know how to get to the discuss seventh day adventism boards. i don't know ow to get there.

David, do you see that yellow banner above this page with the big COMMUNITY on it? Then the Buttons----one says FORUMS. Click on it and the page you get will have on the right side several subjects---one of which will be "Discussions" click on it and scroll down to Whatever group you want to dialogue with at the time.

It would be a nice gesture if you deleted your other posts from this forum ------just click on each of your threads and click the edit button at the top,  then the cancel button at the bottom. Thanks. OR Edit and erase the page.

Peace,   Sincerly.      As long as sin is practiced, one will search for a means to validate the continuing therein. ANON

The greatest want of the world is the want of men--men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall.---- ANON  (Ellen G. White. 1882)
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 15, 2010 - 8:05PM #3
David

May 14, 2010 -- 10:31PM, sincerly wrote:

May 14, 2010 -- 4:37PM, David wrote:

David, do you see that yellow banner above this page with the big COMMUNITY on it? Then the Buttons----one says FORUMS. Click on it and the page you get will have on the right side several subjects---one of which will be "Discussions" click on it and scroll down to Whatever group you want to dialogue with at the time.

It would be a nice gesture if you deleted your other posts from this forum ------just click on each of your threads and click the edit button at the top,  then the cancel button at the bottom. Thanks. OR Edit and erase the page.

Hey thanks sincerely. Good t see a christian helping a satan worshipper. BTW, is it okay if I just leave them because my mouse doesn't have a right click so I cant copy and cut and paste. Thank you. I'll just leave it.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 17, 2010 - 1:42PM #4
sincerly

May 15, 2010 -- 8:05PM, David wrote:

Hey thanks sincerely. Good t see a christian helping a satan worshipper. BTW, is it okay if I just leave them because my mouse doesn't have a right click so I cant copy and cut and paste. Thank you. I'll just leave it.

You don't have to have a "right click" to just  click on the "buttons provided".  The "Edit" button will bring up your post and then simply change to another page without Re-submitting that post.

Peace,   Sincerly.      As long as sin is practiced, one will search for a means to validate the continuing therein. ANON

The greatest want of the world is the want of men--men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall.---- ANON  (Ellen G. White. 1882)
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 28, 2010 - 6:20PM #5
David

May 17, 2010 -- 1:42PM, sincerly wrote:

May 15, 2010 -- 8:05PM, David wrote:

You don't have to have a "right click" to just  click on the "buttons provided".  The "Edit" button will bring up your post and then simply change to another page without Re-submitting that post.

Thank you sincerely. Thanks to your help I found it.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook