5 years ago  ::  May 12, 2010 - 10:04AM #1
tired1

Asalamu aleikum,

Just an update for the long timers here. I finally completed my PhD. First in my class and the first ever to receive this particular PhD from this university. alhamdullah!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 13, 2010 - 3:32PM #2
Abdullah.

phd?, you mean the course that teaches there is no objective truth? Undecided

congratulations however for the benifical aspects of it, but bear in mind sis, that on the Day of judgement it is only the Islamic knolwledge [which is acted upon] that will be of any benifit

Peace! Smile 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 14, 2010 - 1:35AM #3
Ceren

May 12, 2010 -- 10:04AM, tired1 wrote:

Asalamu aleikum,

Just an update for the long timers here. I finally completed my PhD. First in my class and the first ever to receive this particular PhD from this university. alhamdullah!

Yay!! Assalamu `alaykum tired1... and congratulations!!! Masha'Allah!!!!

Insha'Allah lots of good will come from it and you'll reap the benefit of all those years of hard work!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 14, 2010 - 2:08PM #4
Puresoul

AL HAMULILLAH

May Allah Bless You Abundantly For Your Efforts And Continue To Guide Your Success (Ameen)

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 21, 2010 - 12:29AM #5
Miraj

Ah! Dear Sister Tired, your accomplishment is hard earned and well deserved.  Praise be to Allah for carrying you through when times were tough.  You are a woman who has never given up and who truly appreciates her blessings.  May Allah continue to light your way!

Love,

miraj

Disclaimer: The opinions of this member are not primarily informed by western ethnocentric paradigms, stereotypes rooted in anti-Muslim/Islam hysteria, "Israel can do no wrong" intransigence, or the perceived need to protect the Judeo-Christian world from invading foreign religions and legal concepts.  By expressing such views, no inherent attempt is being made to derail or hijack threads, but that may be the result.  The result is not the responsibility of this member.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 29, 2010 - 1:10AM #6
docwitchy

May 12, 2010 -- 10:04AM, tired1 wrote:

Asalamu aleikum,

Congratulations! And welcome to the sisterhood of those of us who are called Doctor! I don't post here anymore since my husband and I left Islam but I still look in occasonally. So I saw this and had to write to congratulate you. I hope you get all the benefits you hope for from this wonderful achievement. The more well educated Muslim women there are the better for all.

Peace and good fortune to you,

Mariah

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 30, 2010 - 9:23PM #7
arabianwitch

Tired, you ROCK girl. Awesome.  Way to go!!!!!!

salaam,

Aisha

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook