4 years ago  ::  May 10, 2010 - 5:29PM #1
David

My name is david. My street name is Daegon. I used to be Sephiroth and vegeta 666, and delita. I now worship the devil. It is very satisfying. i smoke cigarettes. My old name is Christ 07. I used to be a seventh day adventist. I remember the first time I prayed in my life, a force surrounded me. I was watching tv, and the channel said somebody's flight to heaven was crashed.  thought they were talking to me, of curse thy weren't. I got mad and said we should jump satan. i think it was a demon speaking through me. I repented of it to God and I started praying, my first actual prayer. I was 19 years of age. I felt a power force on my body, and I felt my chakra rising. The chakra or chi center is located in the stomach. I felt as if I could float. However, for a year plus, i prayed to god to stop smoking. He never answered my prayer. I never stopped smoking cigarettes. I now am a smoker with heart damage, and I could die, but i cannot stop smoking cigarettes.  have limited time. I enjoy cigarettes, but they are deadly. The devil answered my prayer. he told me to grab a knife. i threatened my grandfather's life,and he called the cops on me. The cop told me to drop the knife or they'll tase me. The devil told me to grab the knife. By doing so, I went to jail for 5 months and they deemed me incompetent to stand trial where I went to napa state hospital for 2 months. In doing so, I stopped smoking cigarettes for 7 months. that was a blessing, but I went back to them again. I love to drink coffee with cigarettes. it's a good combination. Coffee has antioxidants and tanens that help heal the heart, so i have it somewhat combated. I'm actually very sane and level headed. I am very friendly and talkative. Just because I worship Satan does not make me crazy or some monster. I just love to endulge.

The reason why i snapped on my grandpa is because he was yelling terribly at me all day calling me names. he is catholic and doesn't appreciate that i worship satan. Ever since I told him that he rudely distanced himself from me. He doesn't like it.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 12, 2010 - 6:36PM #2
Stephen

you sound like your bragging or are u confessing?

so what are your intentions?

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 13, 2010 - 4:30PM #3
David

May 12, 2010 -- 6:36PM, Stephen wrote:

you sound like your bragging or are u confessing?

so what are your intentions?

My intentions are to confess and simply tell a story.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook