Post Reply
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
4 years ago  ::  Apr 22, 2010 - 5:48PM #1
Sephirothandvegeta666
Posts: 45

I really changed you guys. I took God on with logic and won over angels to our side to fight with us against the tyranny of god. I am a sole dedicated Satan worshipper, I've worshipped hi and his devils a demons for over a year now. He taught me much and I look up t him like a son to father relationship. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 17, 2010 - 9:06PM #2
SatanicStalker
Posts: 719

Apr 22, 2010 -- 5:48PM, Sephirothandvegeta666 wrote:


I really changed you guys. I took God on with logic and won over angels to our side to fight with us against the tyranny of god. I am a sole dedicated Satan worshipper, I've worshipped hi and his devils a demons for over a year now. He taught me much and I look up t him like a son to father relationship. 





For the sake of argument, let's assume that God and the Devil do exist, and are enemies of one another. 


You say God is tyrannical. Tyranny is a result of excessive power and inflated ego. If you turn instead to Satan and worship him, thus giving him power over you and inflating his ego, you will just be creating a new tyrant to rule over you in God's place. 


~Stalker

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 18, 2010 - 12:33PM #3
Diane
Posts: 5

To Sephirothandvegeta666:  How do you know that you actually did what you claim to have done?  Personally, I'd be cautious about presenting my own personal, subjective spiritual experiences as objective fact.


To SatanicStalker:  You seem to be assuming here that, if one believes in any gods (including Satan), then one must believe one's gods to be anthropomorphic beings with such humanlike traits as "inflated ego."

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 18, 2010 - 11:21PM #4
SatanicStalker
Posts: 719

Jun 18, 2010 -- 12:33PM, Diane wrote:

To SatanicStalker:  You seem to be assuming here that, if one believes in any gods (including Satan), then one must believe one's gods to be anthropomorphic beings with such humanlike traits as "inflated ego."



Not really. I'm just assuming that he does because of the way he talks about them. 


~Stalker

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 18, 2010 - 11:30PM #5
David
Posts: 1,042

Jun 18, 2010 -- 12:33PM, Diane wrote:


To Sephirothandvegeta666:  How do you know that you actually did what you claim to have done?  Personally, I'd be cautious about presenting my own personal, subjective spiritual experiences as objective fact.


 


To SatanicStalker:  You seem to be assuming here that, if one believes in any gods (including Satan), then one must believe one's gods to be anthropomorphic beings with such humanlike traits as "inflated ego."




Because I looked up into the night sky to see moving stars in the sky. i remember the bible calling stars angels, and the stars communicated with me making fun of other angels and god.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 18, 2010 - 11:31PM #6
David
Posts: 1,042

Jun 17, 2010 -- 9:06PM, SatanicStalker wrote:


Apr 22, 2010 -- 5:48PM, Sephirothandvegeta666 wrote:


 


I really changed you guys. I took God on with logic and won over angels to our side to fight with us against the tyranny of god. I am a sole dedicated Satan worshipper, I've worshipped hi and his devils a demons for over a year now. He taught me much and I look up t him like a son to father relationship. 


 






 


For the sake of argument, let's assume that God and the Devil do exist, and are enemies of one another. 


 


You say God is tyrannical. Tyranny is a result of excessive power and inflated ego. If you turn instead to Satan and worship him, thus giving him power over you and inflating his ego, you will just be creating a new tyrant to rule over you in God's place. 


 


~Stalker




What makes you think Satan is tyrannical? He is not, though he does have fun with war and gets revenge.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 19, 2010 - 4:57PM #7
SatanicStalker
Posts: 719

Jun 18, 2010 -- 11:31PM, David wrote:

What makes you think Satan is tyrannical? He is not, though he does have fun with war and gets revenge.



From all the myths, if Satan is anything, he is human-like. This is why I appreciate him as a symbol, because I exalt my own human nature. 


When you take a person and worship him, give him power over you and you follow his commands without question, he starts to learn that he can get away with things. The more he gets away with, the more he will push the boundaries and see what else he can get away with. Like the old saying says: Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. 


I see absolutely no reason that Satan should follow a different pattern. Satan is selfish, just like God. If he is interacting with you, it's because he wants something from you. 


And of course, since I believe you are really worshipping a figment of your own imagination, I image that your Satan will really just be reacting the way that you expect him to, which is probably much the way that you would react. 


~Stalker

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 19, 2010 - 11:03PM #8
Diane
Posts: 5

Jun 18, 2010 -- 11:30PM, David wrote:

Because I looked up into the night sky to see moving stars in the sky. i remember the bible calling stars angels, and the stars communicated with me making fun of other angels and god.




You're kidding, right?


If indeed you are serious:  You've described an experience of yours, but you haven't explained how you know that the "communication" is objectively real.


 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 11, 2010 - 7:31PM #9
David
Posts: 1,042

Jun 19, 2010 -- 11:03PM, Diane wrote:


Jun 18, 2010 -- 11:30PM, David wrote:

Because I looked up into the night sky to see moving stars in the sky. i remember the bible calling stars angels, and the stars communicated with me making fun of other angels and god.




You're kidding, right?


If indeed you are serious:  You've described an experience of yours, but you haven't explained how you know that the "communication" is objectively real.


 




No, I am serious. I know it is objectively real, because those stars talked tome and were moving.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 11, 2010 - 7:33PM #10
David
Posts: 1,042

Jun 19, 2010 -- 4:57PM, SatanicStalker wrote:


Jun 18, 2010 -- 11:31PM, David wrote:

What makes you think Satan is tyrannical? He is not, though he does have fun with war and gets revenge.



From all the myths, if Satan is anything, he is human-like. This is why I appreciate him as a symbol, because I exalt my own human nature. 


When you take a person and worship him, give him power over you and you follow his commands without question, he starts to learn that he can get away with things. The more he gets away with, the more he will push the boundaries and see what else he can get away with. Like the old saying says: Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. 


I see absolutely no reason that Satan should follow a different pattern. Satan is selfish, just like God. If he is interacting with you, it's because he wants something from you. 


And of course, since I believe you are really worshipping a figment of your own imagination, I image that your Satan will really just be reacting the way that you expect him to, which is probably much the way that you would react. 


~Stalker




All he wants is for me to worship him better than I used to worship god. I am now doing that, and have been worshipping him better, giving him what he wants. Satan s very human like, god is all akward and estranged and away from humans, nothing like them at all.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

    Beliefnet On Facebook