Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3
Switch to Forum Live View My Case Againist Jediism:
7 months ago  ::  May 04, 2015 - 1:14PM #21

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier.
Quick Reply
6 months ago  ::  Jun 27, 2015 - 7:42PM #22

I am a Jedi, an a adherent of the Jedi faith (aka Myre),  and I bitterly oppose Jediism because it is based on a movie trilogy that ironically is a synopsis of Jedi persecution and revolution, which means Jedi is based on itself, and that is false.  The Bible instates that faith without works is dead.  Jedians have nothing solid to base their beliefs upon and is registered as a movement.  Myre serves as a pantheon and religion because the Celts had too many deities and their version of Christianity contradicts the Christian faith itself.  Myre was founded by a three-year-old Celtic Christian girl genius named Zelda Pendragon in A.D. 977 Wales from a fantasy world of her own creation only for her priest to write it down in a dream journal.  Over the centuries, Myre gained millions of followers and in 2004 it gained one billion followers.  Myre means "journey" since the faith commemorates a prehistoric civilization known for their nomadic ways.  Jedi means "seeker" since such a person is in search of truth in the Dreamworld.

Quick Reply
Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Beliefnet On Facebook