Page 9 of 14  •  Prev 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Did Jesus examine the JW's in 1918-1919?
3 years ago  ::  Jun 30, 2011 - 7:19PM #81
Woodrow

This picture msg is a gift from your Father. I hope it strengthens you as much as it did me when I suddenly had the understanding occur to me on June 11 => 4 days before the lunar eclipse of June 15th 2011. Jehovah's existence is logical, makes sense, while our existence is contrary, should never have happened without Him willing it so. It is the non-believers who are wrong and they have always been wrong from Day One. It is believers who are right and always were right and always will be right.

You sisters hang in there. We need you.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 15, 2011 - 4:17PM #82
Woodrow

newpath4 has added a new picture (click then expand for full size):

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 26, 2011 - 6:49PM #83
Newtonian

Apr 25, 2011 -- 7:49PM, Woodrow wrote:

Apr 23, 2011 -- 10:34AM, Woodrow wrote:

God+Provides+Satan+Deprives

It's a simple message occurred to me a few days ago last week. I usually do not do bumper stickers but, this one's special for it embodies the whole of scripture. You have to lean into it and PROnounce it correctly to give it the full weight, this way =>

God PROvides, Satan DEprives 

Anywho, any of you who happened to visit the earlier link I posted to the San Diego Forums have probably noticed they smashed their site into out of existence. You might probably also recall the verse @Zechariah 2 v 8 => "for he that is touching you is touching my eyeball" (less impressive here => concordance.biblebrowser.com/al3/zechari...).

This is a very general statement so let's put some flesh on it. This "eyeball" of Jehovah's cannot be a literal eyeball so it must be something having to do with Jehovah seeing us? That would not make much sense so it must mean something else => the Watchtower printing facilities aids us to see Jehovah more clearly. The printery printing our Watchtower literature, as well also our precious Bibles, is "Jehovah's eyeball" not for him to see us but for us JW believers and all those we are teaching Bible Truth to see HIM.

So on the San Diego Forums I revealed exceptionally clearly how Satan's "eyeball" has been Hollywood movies. I punched the light out of Satan's eyeball that has been doing their Mass Brainwashing of the World. Their adherence to Free Speech didn't stretch far enough to include the nosebleeding I inflicted on them (by the power of insight given me by Jehovah's holy spirit), so Poof there went the information. Satan's "kingdom" couldn't stand the PAIN.

I was hitting Satan in his face with every cannon I had, exposing how the movies having a hero many times tells an underlying theme the Anti-Christ gloating over the humans they intend to slaughter. They did that so that in the future they plan for us they could have a clean conscience since they had, in fact, told everyone through the movie screens what they had always intended to do to them. A secondary underlying theme was a hatred of robots gaining the better over humankind (I, Robot & Terminator), knowing they were injecting fear of the robot-like Jehovah's Witnesses into the movie-going populace (aka everybody).

Obviously these are advanced ideas the WTS cannot put to print eh? But I did. The fact that their tolerance level was exceeded so much they had to yank it offline is rather telling eh? We have seen the beast  that he can be rocked back on his heels by a mere mortal man.

Woodrow - I think you need to talk to the elders in your congregation about your ideas.   You may need to be readjusted. 

I should warn you that ideas WTS do not put into print include ideas which are mistaken or off in some way.  Our brothers are careful to give food at the proper time - and spiritual food which actually accurately represents what the Bible really teaches.

It may be you are isolating from the flow of the healthful teaching we receive in our literature and at our meetings which helps us understand and apply what the Bible really teaches.

Consider this cautionary counsel:

(Proverbs 18:1) 18 One isolating himself will seek [his own] selfish longing; against all practical wisdom he will break forth. . .

I was not referring to selfish longing, but rather practical wisdom - your posst are off in certain ways - the most recent is your statement about what the WTS actually print.

I might just add I also tend to be too independent - its OK to pursue scientifically independently, of course.  And there are many dietary and medicinal details we can properly pursue (e.g. bean sprouts, etc.).  But each persons body chemistry is somewhat different such that what can work for one person may not for another - and perish the thought that some may be violently allergic to what would otherwise be a medicinal food extract, etc.

Our literature therefore has cautioned us - if you research the various fields of medicine, for example.

And, yes, there are potential cancer cures - we just need to be careful as our literature has cautioned us.

OK, if you post more on energy ideas, I will respond again.   I'll wait to see if you post again.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 26, 2011 - 8:28PM #84
Woodrow

Aug 26, 2011 -- 6:49PM, Newtonian wrote:

Apr 25, 2011 -- 7:49PM, Woodrow wrote:

Apr 23, 2011 -- 10:34AM, Woodrow wrote:

God+Provides+Satan+Deprives

It's a simple message occurred to me a few days ago last week. I usually do not do bumper stickers but, this one's special for it embodies the whole of scripture. You have to lean into it and PROnounce it correctly to give it the full weight, this way =>

God PROvides, Satan DEprives 

Anywho, any of you who happened to visit the earlier link I posted to the San Diego Forums have probably noticed they smashed their site into out of existence. You might probably also recall the verse @Zechariah 2 v 8 => "for he that is touching you is touching my eyeball" (less impressive here => concordance.biblebrowser.com/al3/zechari...).

This is a very general statement so let's put some flesh on it. This "eyeball" of Jehovah's cannot be a literal eyeball so it must be something having to do with Jehovah seeing us? That would not make much sense so it must mean something else => the Watchtower printing facilities aids us to see Jehovah more clearly. The printery printing our Watchtower literature, as well also our precious Bibles, is "Jehovah's eyeball" not for him to see us but for us JW believers and all those we are teaching Bible Truth to see HIM.

So on the San Diego Forums I revealed exceptionally clearly how Satan's "eyeball" has been Hollywood movies. I punched the light out of Satan's eyeball that has been doing their Mass Brainwashing of the World. Their adherence to Free Speech didn't stretch far enough to include the nosebleeding I inflicted on them (by the power of insight given me by Jehovah's holy spirit), so Poof there went the information. Satan's "kingdom" couldn't stand the PAIN.

I was hitting Satan in his face with every cannon I had, exposing how the movies having a hero many times tells an underlying theme the Anti-Christ gloating over the humans they intend to slaughter. They did that so that in the future they plan for us they could have a clean conscience since they had, in fact, told everyone through the movie screens what they had always intended to do to them. A secondary underlying theme was a hatred of robots gaining the better over humankind (I, Robot & Terminator), knowing they were injecting fear of the robot-like Jehovah's Witnesses into the movie-going populace (aka everybody).

Obviously these are advanced ideas the WTS cannot put to print eh? But I did. The fact that their tolerance level was exceeded so much they had to yank it offline is rather telling eh? We have seen the beast  that he can be rocked back on his heels by a mere mortal man.

Woodrow - I think you need to talk to the elders in your congregation about your ideas.   You may need to be readjusted.

I should warn you that ideas WTS do not put into print include ideas which are mistaken or off in some way.  Our brothers are careful to give food at the proper time - and spiritual food which actually accurately represents what the Bible really teaches.

It may be you are isolating from the flow of the healthful teaching we receive in our literature and at our meetings which helps us understand and apply what the Bible really teaches.

Consider this cautionary counsel:

(Proverbs 18:1) 18 One isolating himself will seek [his own] selfish longing; against all practical wisdom he will break forth. . .

I was not referring to selfish longing, but rather practical wisdom - your posst are off in certain ways - the most recent is your statement about what the WTS actually print.

I might just add I also tend to be too independent - its OK to pursue scientifically independently, of course.  And there are many dietary and medicinal details we can properly pursue (e.g. bean sprouts, etc.).  But each persons body chemistry is somewhat different such that what can work for one person may not for another - and perish the thought that some may be violently allergic to what would otherwise be a medicinal food extract, etc.

Our literature therefore has cautioned us - if you research the various fields of medicine, for example.

And, yes, there are potential cancer cures - we just need to be careful as our literature has cautioned us.

OK, if you post more on energy ideas, I will respond again.   I'll wait to see if you post again.

Everyone has an opinion; or many! Well, I could launch into a full disclosure but I think Jehovah would be very displeased so I will decline your invitation. If I am making all that many grievous violations you won't be seeing me much longer. But I'm not. Everything I have written has been given a green light. Thank you for your concern!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 27, 2011 - 12:53PM #85
Newtonian

Woodrow - You are welcome, and sorry if I came off judgmental.  

An encouraging Scripture:

(Romans 14:3-4) . . .Let the one eating not look down on the one not eating, and let the one not eating not judge the one eating, for God has welcomed that one. 4 Who are you to judge the house servant of another? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for Jehovah can make him stand.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 27, 2011 - 1:34PM #86
Woodrow

Aug 27, 2011 -- 12:53PM, Newtonian wrote:

Woodrow - You are welcome, and sorry if I came off judgmental.

An encouraging Scripture:

(Romans 14:3-4) . . .Let the one eating not look down on the one not eating, and let the one not eating not judge the one eating, for God has welcomed that one. 4 Who are you to judge the house servant of another? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for Jehovah can make him stand.

Well, your eyes tell you I'm a fail. That isn't judgement that's faulty eyes. You aren't the only one around wanting my back to stay on the mat. Those holding your view are legion. But if you had your eyes properly trained to perceive spiritual gems you would have identified what I wrote as a Bona Fide psalm, not merely the product of a desperate mind "trying to be somebody", which is what your mind keeps trying to tell you, that's all. Jehovah gave me a psalm to write on June 11 past. It is supposed to be for the upbuilding of all in the congregation (according to the apostle Paul at 1 Corinthians 14 v 26). Another definition of "psalm" is "sacred composition". In other words, I did not compose it; it was given into my mind to write down.

Same as how the Bible was given to writers who also were not verse composers. Jehovah has indeed caused me to stand for His Glory able to pick up a lump of dead meat not even having a functioning thyroid gland for having energy and make a living diamond. Whether you are able to recognize Jehovah's own hand at work in an individual is not for me to take offense. Your shortcoming is between you and Jehovah, not you and me.

Therefore my days are going very splendidly thank you. Surely you must by now realize I am certain of my Blessed situation. These things have not been flukes nor am I a fluke. And if you go calling me a fluke directly or indirectly you're in trouble because that comes very close to Mark 3 v 29 territory, and you don't wanna go there. I have my suspicions about you Newtonian because you tried to bait me to drop into a rant about my engine systems.

Try not to post towards me again. Go find something better to do.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 30, 2011 - 4:54PM #87
Woodrow

Watchtower Society History is replete with mistakes and always has been. The very word "mistake" should be their Middle Name! The WTS (Watchtower Society abbreviation) has not to my knowledge ~since being baptized on 4/4/1970~ ever claimed to be infallible. The WTS bounces merrily along making mistakes and printing them in their publicly-offered literature, books, magazines. That is why we are a laughingstock to many people the world over, but especially on the Internet where these {UGH} opposers quote from decades-old literature.

Our mistakes define us. But they also define us in a positive light too because unlike the other so-called "Christian" religions of this world when we come to understand something needs changed a course correction has to be made to stay aligned with Bible teachings we make them even when we know even more people will laugh at us and do their best to turn people away from learning our great beliefs.

So the "cup" is both half-full and half-empty at the same time and people interested in finding the true God of the Bible (and learning what He requires of anyone who would be "His People") is depending on each individual's personal slant. If they really don't want to have to {UGH} obey God they will choose one way, and if they want to obey God they will persevere, study longer and learn we actually are the only "God's People" having His authorization.

For those of you who think all religions can constitute God's People you need to ruminate over the following scriptures: Acts 15 v 14 / 2 Timothy 2 v 22 / 1 Peter 2 v 9 / Matthew 21 v 43 and Matthew 23 v 37-38. Scriptures abundantly say God supports one people not every group that flies a cross above their ship, especially when it flies beside a national flag. If you wish to dive deeper and get more pearls [of wisdom] there's James 2 v 24 & 2 v 26 that tell us without works we have fallen short of living the example Christ Jesus gave us.

So somebody out here has to be the "one true religion", which in today's End Times & the Bible's "Last Days" constitutes the only Noah-like "ark" a person can enter and be protected through Armageddon. Everyone else is outside that ark and we know what happens to them eh? So if Jehovah's Witnesses are not that modern-day ark, which religion is? To answer that is not hard at all. Let's go back to the top examining all the JW history of errors. What if Noah when building the ark made a mistake, perhaps chose the wrong type of wood to use on the crosspieces or the uprights, or for the door?

Well obviously Noah being human we can be certain he made mistakes, especially considering the time it took him and his sons to complete the ark's building which was decades. He must have made a few wrong cuts. hahaha And back then without power tools when a carpenter made a wrong cut it was a time-consuming loss. But since we're here now we can feel assured Noah, and his sons, no matter how many mistakes they certainly did make they manned up to it, yanked the wrong pieces out or even ripped off the entire door, or restarted wortk on an entire section, until they got it right and their ark floated a massive payload of animals and food through the raging baffle-less waters (no mountains meant lots of sloshing water no buffers).

Consider then the other religions who claim they have been here longer and they would beat it over your head that means they're right and the {UGH} JW's are wrong. How many times have they backed up on any of their teachings? Well, I've never seen one do that myself. I have seen, as you also have, that when they have a disagreement of theology they break in two and a new religion is started... til today we have a world filled with false religions all of whom cannot be the Bible-approved "one true religion".

And that makes Jehovah's Witnesses stand out. Imagine that. Jesus and his apostolic writer brothers both foretold a falling away from Bible Truth would occur and it did. Jesus was killed on a simple upright stake or pole called a Stauros. It was over a century later maybe even two before a crosspiece was added and the Bible was translated into Latin where a grievous error in translation was made when Stauros was changed to Crux (Cross). And even though Jehovah's People have been preaching this error for decades now, at least since before 1970 when I was baptized after being taught correctly, the other "mainstream religions" ~you know who they are~ refused to acknowledge their mistake and change it.

If they had God's holy spirit blessing them as we do they would be able to change course. They cannot because they have been taken over by demons and their leader Satan and have mind-melded with this old system of things that will be destroyed soon at Armageddon. After almost 1,900 years "Christendom" has become a major part of the problem Jesus is coming to correct. So which will it be? If you reading this want to live forever and have God's company and refreshing love, perhaps get to meet Jesus albeit in a materialized body, and enjoy the Paradise they will restore the planet to as promised at Matthew 19 v 28 then your feet need to take you to the other side of a Kingdom Hall door and learn about your inheritance.

Is this something you should do NOW?! Yes and I can give you a few solid reasons to know that right now too. The most common "complaint" against us End Timers is that the Book of Revelation could have occurred umpteen times already so it might yet occur umpteen more times. Nice thought, lets lots of people off the hook, but it's wrong. John at Rev. 1 v 10 wrote that by inspiration he came to be "in the Lord's day". We are in that time now, not 1066 or whatever. Our literature easily explains how a period Jesus mentioned at Luke 21 v 24 called the "times of the nations" (or, Gentile times) is a solid-to-the-calendar time period that had both beginning and ending =>

Each prophetic "Bible time" is 360 days figured by comparing Rev. 12 v 6 against 12 v 14, since  3 1/2 times (time, times and half a time) is set equal to 1260  days, divided out. From the book of Daniel it was found that King Nebuchadnezzar would graze on his hands & knees while his rulership was shut down for "seven times" see Daniel 4 verse 23. So the Gentile "Times" numbered 7 where God's Kingdom fore-pictured by that kingdom would be in stasis, inactive. Therefore 7 times x 360 days would be 2,520 days except a rule of Bible Prophecy is that days equal years, and 2,520 years from 607 BCE was 1914. If your church has not told you these simple matters then your church is OK with you remaining ignorant. Why? Because they have been assimilated into the Borg! The Borg ship of Star Trek movies was square, an insulting take-off on God's heavenly temple being square.

The only reason it sounds complicated is because you have become accustomed to pastry and ice cream too long not the real food Jehovah's People enjoy, a banquet actually, and a banquet that you should also have and your children.

The Apostle Paul wrote at 1 Thessalonians 5 v 3 that when people begin to crying out "Peace and Security" that instant destruction would come. This is another line that has been crossed, except the wording has been cleverly changed into "DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN". Do what? Fix the planet? Fix the Economy? No one has defined "it" as yet so it must mean whatever you think needs to be fixed. Throw in Save the Clock Tower too. It is a clever way someone thought up to dip their toe in the river water to see if the old gator Jesus is around and what'd'ya know it's been a year since they been saying that and nothing has happened.

That brings us to the #3 reason. Matthew Ch. 24 relates how Jerusalem would be destroyed after being surrounded by armies recorded at Luke 21 v 20. Jesus instructed his followers when they saw armies camped about "where they ought not" (i.e. on holy ground then, now meaning claiming to be able to do what only God's Kingdom can do => restore Paradise) they should flee into the mountains for survival. Those armies temporarily pulled back into a lull and they ran, like what we have now giving us today an escape to flee to God's "mountain" (Kingdom). And now would be a really good time because instant destruction is near at hand. We teach current Bible Truth at Kingdom Halls of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Or you can continue playing those Raggedy Anne 
1800 year old cards in your hand.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 11, 2011 - 1:43PM #88
Woodrow
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 21, 2011 - 1:11PM #89
Woodrow
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 23, 2011 - 10:55AM #90
Woodrow

The End is Extra Near => all Mankind was entered  into a 69-day countdown this past Sunday: 9/18/2011. All those who wish to  please Jehovah God and son Jesus need to join up to Jehovah's Witnesses now,  start learning Bible Truths we have known for decades, Bible Truths the  "mainstream religions" refused to adopt. We are God's modern day "ark" riding in  anybody else's boat will mean your demise. Quit touching the unclean religions  who are too proud to change their beliefs up for newly-revealed truths as JW's  have done, and been greatly Blessed for having done so! How so? Click this  paragraph and read what was revealed to me this past Sept. 18, how it was shown  to me we entered a 69-day duration countdown to end on 11/26/11. When Jehovah  parted the Red Sea for His People Israel, being the people blessed at that time,  there were a number of Egyptians who wanted to escape Egypt with Moses even  though they did not know Jehovah they were allowed through based on their faith  in God's Prophet! If you are attending our Meetings and learning the Bible's  true teachings even though you may not be baptized yet IF YOUR HEART IS  COMPLETE TOWARD JEHOVAH HE MAY ALLOW YOU TO PASS WITH US TO THE OTHER SIDE OF ARMAGEDDON.  I strongly advise all who read this post to take advantage of this gracious  ~possible~ provision. Your boats are sinking while ours has a high-powered motor holy spirit backing us all the way so please, make the right call. Do not procrastinate. Your religions, your politics, your Vegas showgirl society, is all going down the tubes by Divine Decree. Find a Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses and show Jehovah your feet do not suffer the cement of Pride. God's New World comes very soon you're either in the boat with us surviving, greeting Jesus, having our dead loved ones restored to life, an entire new paradigm shift is about to metamorphose from imperfection to Perfection, as was intended "In the Beginning". Jehovah is about to reach out to us in a wonderful way and satisfy our every need. We have lived through the damnations of the Anti-Christ now it is time to run, walk or crawl over the Finish Line and be the Adams and the Eves of the New World. Find a Kingdom Hall. Your time to be a winner. This old "world" (system run by Satan) has had its day.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 9 of 14  •  Prev 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook