Page 7 of 14  •  Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Did Jesus examine the JW's in 1918-1919?
4 years ago  ::  Dec 14, 2010 - 10:52AM #61
Newtonian

On the video - good idea.  In fact, likely some artesian wells  under pressure are due to the pressurization of 10,000 feet of water at the Noachian flood. 

Obviously, the same is true of Oil pressure - as in the recent oil spill in the Gulf.

One wonders why all that pressure is not being harnessed for energy - or is it somewhere?

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 14, 2010 - 10:55AM #62
Newtonian

You all - I have a sense of humor and this borders on being funny.

How did we get from inspection of the wheat and weeds to harnessing ocean energy?

Me thinks a new thread should be started - no one will expect cancer cures or clean energy sources to be being explored on a thread with this title!

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 15, 2010 - 4:43PM #63
Woodrow

Dec 14, 2010 -- 10:55AM, Newtonian wrote:

You all - I have a sense of humor and this borders on being funny.

How did we get from inspection of the wheat and weeds to harnessing ocean energy?

Me thinks a new thread should be started - no one will expect cancer cures or clean energy sources to be being explored on a thread with this title!

Well, I pondered whether including information about Energy would upset anybody and decided it wasn't terribly Off Topic. We're following a path here that has increasing light, and stopping cancer ~that used to be a guaranteed Death Sentence~ seems like to me qualifies as revealed light... especially when it came through one of the anointed (from Jehovah). Ditto on Ocean Energy. However, I purposely stayed away from going completely overboard and diverting into side alleys discussing my previous many engine systems in depth. I felt this was not the place so in staying away from them I was showing everybody here respect.

You see, my previous engines are wonders BUT they require overmuch understanding of Physics -and combinations of Physics that achieves synergy- they just take too much explaining that the readers on Beliefnet especially Witnesses have no need to know. Witnesses already know what they need to know and it is that Jehovah will be providing for our needs in abundance.

Ocean Energy, I made an exception for that because it is the beautiful simpleness of it. You know, one day I was here just minding my own business not even thinking about Energy when the light bulb turned on, just as the lightbulb has turned on so many times before, and there it was, and I was looking at inexhaustible energy. And just like all my other insights I had not worked for it nor had I asked for it it just hits me blink eye fast done deal.

But again, why post it here?! Well, it's like this. The governments under Satan have been hoarding new energy sources away from the people for many decades. They still are. Energies that take us completely away from crude oil and opens up the future and the universe like an opened can. The reason they are about to release them has right much to do with Jehovah opening my mind to great understandings and using me as a writing fool and crowbar to pry them up off their derrieres.

Word of my engines systems has spread far and wide since 2003. They were being publicly pummeled by a DISHWASHER and JW donut baker beating their chops at their own game, a public humiliation. So with holy spirit powering me I put grease under their feet. We're sliding into home plate. I rather thought that had relevance in this thread.

I'm not posting any further here unless it's extremely warranted. My health isn't doing so great. One day I'm at death's door then the next minute I'm recovered. The demons are attacking me through people's hate-filled sliming comments on several blogs so I have a full plate trying to turn their negative comments into positive Kingdom education. Most of all => take care of your family members. Satan is targeting them most of all.

I would discourage you from doing an Energy thread.

We have too much preaching to finish up. 

Everything's marvelously on track!

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 20, 2011 - 3:16PM #64
Woodrow

Christ Jesus on earth gave instructions how to "enter the kingdom". Most buildings have a door for that. Most doors will have a lock. The kingdom may have more than one lock on the front entry door so we would need to locate more keys in the Bible!

The 1988 publication "Revelation: It's Grand Climas at Hand!" has some good information on pages 52 thru 55 worth reading over, as I did yesterday. At Revelation 3 vs 2 it just kinda HIT ME how I was looking at one of those important -indispensable acually- keys => Deeds. To get into the kingdom, plus gain Jehovah's friendship favor and blessings of everlasting life, deeds is a key. This one key alone separates JW wheat  from Christendom chaff. Matthew 24 vs 14.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Feb 21, 2011 - 10:53PM #65
Newtonian

Woodrow - I am sorry to hear of your health problems - life in this system of things is precarious!

I have a heart condition myself.   Cancer kills gradually but more certainly.  Heart problems can be very sudden and kill very fast, or you may live for many years after a heart attack - I had a heart attack in 1989, btw.  Thankfully, both will be done away with - Isaiah 33:24.

I hope  you are OK!     

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Feb 23, 2011 - 12:34PM #66
Woodrow

Feb 21, 2011 -- 10:53PM, Newtonian wrote:

Woodrow - I am sorry to hear of your health problems - life in this system of things is precarious!

I have a heart condition myself.   Cancer kills gradually but more certainly.  Heart problems can be very sudden and kill very fast, or you may live for many years after a heart attack - I had a heart attack in 1989, btw.  Thankfully, both will be done away with - Isaiah 33:24.

I hope  you are OK!    

It's a roller coaster. Nowadays we may as well figure we all have a "heart condition". Satan is doing us all more damage on the inside than what he did to Job.

I asked my doctor -again- for antibiotics and a painkiller and he would prescribe neither, and yet turn around one visit and he sits at his desk and says to me "You know, I just don't seem to be able to help you". I had a doctor tell me the exact same thing back in 2002. hehe Satan can't even hide his actions now he's having his minions repeat the same lines.

Must be awesome being a mentally-blinded Satan spokes-puppet.

Perhaps ol' Satan is able to do something akin to

doctors the opposite what Jesus did to Paul: 

Darkness instead of Light. 

The reason I say that is because some months ago this doctor gave me the Simvastatin right? So I took it, and took it. Then my right deltoid and upper shoulder muscles began to disappear and the bones began to aching real deep inside. Since I had an an aunt on both sidesdie from Bone Cancer I thought maybe it has my name on it, right? But then I decided to look up any side effects of Simvastatin and everything happening to me was listed.

I quit taking it and my problems went away, took 2 weeks I reckon. So my next doctor visit he asked me about was I taking the drugs and I said no, it had side effects destroying my muscle, had to quit taking. He automatically said you have to take the Simvastatin! The very thought I was right was completely foreign from his mind.

Satan knows me well my friends, and he knows I detest being called a LIAR as it scrapes sandpaper against my Christian nature, so he uses his doctors to slap my face in the trough. He isn't the first. Welp, looks like I'll be quitting medical care again, and start doing without Synthroid, again. Oh well. Tough I guess. No sense going before more judges who can't see the forest for the forest.

When you stop Synthroid it also slows down diseases & cancers & chemical production that contributes to heart attacks, hehe, so it isn't bad as it sounds. It's like letting off the accelerator, and that's fine because I don't require aceleration now anyway. Solved that!

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 16, 2011 - 9:16PM #67
Woodrow

Staying busy, here's a big picture summation you all might really like => www.newpath4.com/how_satan_works_telomer...

It is a large file so give it a minute to come in. It contains good JW information. 

As you will also find on this page => forum.signonsandiego.com/showpost.php?p=...

Drop back and start reading at Post # 2081 on February 28 for the full impact

Every  religion  got  nailed  today => 3/16/2011 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 29, 2011 - 10:10AM #68
Woodrow

Kingdom
<> Establishment <> Information

Jesus was not the only new one enthroned in 1914

Jesus, the Greater Solomon, vs Satan the greater Pharoah? 

Several weeks ago I remembered the date of my baptism. Due to many health issues I had been unable to recall it for years. Baptism Date was April 4 1970. Another date already discussed here is March 27 1989, the date of my worst accident that put my feet solidly on this path.  This March 27 just a few days past marks the 22nd anniversary of that, 1989-2011. In an earlier post I had mentioned the Watchtower Society officers had been released on March 26 1919 (according to the Out of Darkness Part 1 DVD). They got out and 70 years later I went in for

twenty years of a poor health prison sentence 

and more than completed their 20-year prison sentence. Clockwork timing like this is impossible to just HAPPEN  by anybody's reckoning, and it is very important to note that I only became aware of this "time collision" in 2010 when I watched the WT DVD. This is top level. We have scientific observation 100% satisfied that #1 Jehovah is real, plus that #2 Jesus is doing His Bidding, and #3 confirmation that Jehovah's Witnesses indeed were found acceptable to be Jehovah's People in 1919 because this deal was agreed to with Satan's acceptance.

We alone, the only religion on Planet Earth carrying the light of true Bible understanding in this time period, having been raised up "in the clouds" far above all the others. Who btw have had nothing of this glorious level happen to them. Their greatest preachers have fallen in death. Oral Roberts, the Bakkers, Jerry Falwell, and Billy Graham hangs by a thread succumbing to Alzheimer's. Their replacements; one has an Irish lilting acccent that smoothies his congregation into a mesmerized-in-stone Yes Man condition totally zoned out listening to his flowery renditions.

I have established close contact with the FDS Governing Body, some months ago actually, and even before that had contacted numerous Elders in Virginia, so they are quite aware of my health situation having restricted me to this "isle of Patmos" condition. Yep, John was the last, and in his time of imprisonment he was alone, and that means holy spirit had John uninterrupted to work on the thread we call the book of Revelation. John was in the same position as Paul when Paul was locked away in a prison cell with Jehovah's spirit.

Satan made a classic blunder with me when he locked me up with crippling diseases, disease syndromes, ongoing Lyme's and the occasional deadly MRSA bloodstream infection, and many others. When Satan dispatched one of Jehovah's anointed into the confines of his apartment WITH A COMPUTER TO WRITE ON {heh heh} yep, a classic blunder for a supposedly intelligent being but, Satan knew my mental condition from being poisoned 11 years longer than recommended with Lithium Carbonate so he wasn't being unrealistic to think I had been rendered ineffective.

Why would Satan make an awesome blunder of such a magnitude?,

to throw me away
into the waiting arms of Jehovah God and Jesus
into the very condition John and Paul had done their best writing?
Listen up all, this is where it gets real good.
Amos 3:7 time

You will all easily recall, whether you are a Witness or not, how in the book of Job Ch. 1 verse 6 it tells us there how Satan had full visa rights to God's heavenly court. Satan enjoyed full diplomatic access and immunity from prosecution in his own "station". The effect this had on Satan was it rather added to his perverted sense that Jehovah was a do-nothing God, perhaps even thinking all the moreso that he was much smarter than Jehovah, Satan's "old man" so to speak. Well, this was all being done to Satan by design.

The "key" to realizing how true this conclusion is => that Satan was being lulled &&& dined for a reason, is expanded properly to us over at Genesis 41 vs 28 where it reads => "What the [true] God is doing he has caused Pharoah to see." Pharoah here represents Satan, a "greater Pharoah" on the anti-typical scale of Bible Truths. Okay, do you see the Glory yet? The Glory of Jehovah is passing in front of your face as it did for Moses. Jehovah showed Satan every card He holds in His Hands but, in 1914 when Satan was ousted from heaven all of that lazifying real-time information came to a stop. Get it now?

It was all a setup. Jehovah led Satan around, showing Satan all His plans => how Jesus' kingdom was going to be set up and organized, so that when Satan was thrown out of heaven he possessed all the knowledge Jehovah wanted him to have! Satan did pretty much the same thing Jesus had done => he gave excessively-detailed insights into the future, plus Satan's chosen ones would have healing abilities and other impressive "gifts of the spirit (Satan's spirit + demonic help), to his own chosen "apostles" Satan had cherry picked from among men. => so that Satan would go about sealing his own kingdom on earth just the way Jehovah wanted him to do to accomplish the exact outcome Jehovah desired, leading to Armageddon.

Now for the Kicker, and the Game Ball so close at hand:

When Satan and the demon angels were outsted from heaven Jehovah was then able to start changing things faster than Satan because the "cards" Satan was holding were still the ones he brought with him in 1914. So Satan can never win. He is always "two steps behind and a dollar short" as my Mom used to say. Jehovah, a glorious Being beyond compare plus our Creator, is also the "King of Eternity", so if perchance Satan actually won any ground all Jehovah -through Jesus of course- has to do is reach back in time from His speeding chariot and change the course back to where He obtains the outcome He needs to happen.

So here I am, without aid of the core FDS to feed me these insights, we have been given up-to-date solid proof [faster than the Watchtower Society's printing presses' lag time] concerning the Bible record => Jehovah is real, Jesus is quite alive, and the biggie => the holy spirit force that "roved to & fro over the earth" during its preparation for habitation does its inspiration work even now, today, YOUR * TIME! Down through the leaves of the trees catching Jehovah's ru'ah instructions for the curing of the nations (feeding the sheep on their way to perfection), it's all real as a massive after-lunch noonday heart attack. By inspiring me here in an isolated cut off condition just as the apostle John and Paul too, our witness is true.

As we go into this special month's service during April 2011 that under Jehovah's guidance the FDS has so wonderfully provided us to do worldwide, we know we have Jehovah's complete backing on a level many of you more recently baptized JW Witnesses perhaps did not know of. Satan's "shadow government" some have suspected existed, with help from Jehovah's holy spirit I have proven exists. It is Satan's kingdom he set up following his ouster from heaven in 1914, and it is due to be crushed shortly my writing of it is your seal.

Jehovah, a really Great God, has

told the world thru generation prophets all

the things that are scheduled to shortly take place!

Jehovah's Witnesses have the Truth, the Pure language

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Apr 09, 2011 - 5:02PM #69
Newtonian

Woodrow & you all - Sorry for my absence - been super busy.  Hope you all are also enjoying the ministry leading up to the Memorial April 17th!

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Apr 10, 2011 - 3:55PM #70
Woodrow

I'm glad to hear of your safe return, Newtonian! I think all the other "you all's" are so busy in their own large struggles with the roaring lion they well, they're off taking care of business! Jehovah's business too! I've been having a marvelous time witnessing online and making most every Meeting, but my blood pressure has been so high the door-to-door still eludes me. I've discovered something new; when blood pressure goes past 170/120 it squeezes yer kidneys so hard well, you don't venture too far from the interstate Rest Area.

I haven't lost all hope. Maybe the last week of the month I'll figure it out and get some respite. Other than that I just have to figure where I am is where Jesus has me placed to be most effective, for now.

On this one blog some fellows who thought they could best the old man into the ground kept pressing me for "clear evidence God exists", right? So we went round and round for about 3 & 4 months where, no matter what good reasoning I had he always had that as his favorite last resort to slam dunk me away. Most Witnesses would have let him go on down the road but I let him get away with it for a long time because I knew one day Jehovah would provide a very good response.

I delivered the package yesterday in the form of a question:

Today's Mystery Question => Why does a mouse keep squeaking

for cheese it says it does not want?

hehe So this past week on a different blog this boy kept hammering away about all the many saviours and messiahs who had been born of a virgin birth hundreds of years before Jesus, right? I could give you copies of his long lists but I told him how Satan had known God's plans in heaven and had went about laying false foundations before Jesus' time.

It didn't faze the guy, of course, but then it hit me!

Remember what Jesus said recorded at Matrhew 24:11 => "false christs/prophets will arise and mislead many"? Well?! This fella's comments jarred me awake to realize when Jesus said the false christs would ARISE  he was not talking about new christs or prophets coming on the scene at all. The verb arise was repeatedly used towards raising dead ones back to life, like the little girl. Satan has used the schools of higher learning to raise dead christs and records of false prophets from the tomb as if they are living again, for doing battle against Jesus! haha

I'm almost afraid to go out in service these people on the Internet are leading me into such revealing discussions! They shoot tons of stuff at us as if using old timey catapults, I catch it and look at it a while til Jehovah decides He has heard enough of their foolishness and gives me a response. Oh yeah man, we're having a MARVELOUS*TIME.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 7 of 14  •  Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook