Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 4 of 14  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Did Jesus examine the JW's in 1918-1919?
7 years ago  ::  Sep 30, 2010 - 12:37PM #31
Woodrow

Sep 28, 2010 -- 11:23AM, Woodrow wrote:

Brothers, sisters and friends of all Faiths!

Yesterday evening late it was revealed to me the true meaning of Adolph Hitler's Swastika design [of around 1919]. Jehovah is revealing Truth of all kinds faster and faster as He promises at Proverbs 4:18 =>

But the path of righteous people is like the light of dawn that
becomes brighter and brighter until it reaches midday.

Late last night it just came to me that I needed to research the SWASTIKA! What th' heck?! So I Googled and found two web pages here: link #1 => www.answers.com/topic/swastika and link #2 => www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/riseofhit... >>> I did not have to search for hours I went right to them as Jehovah's holy spirit wanted me to find. After but 3 minutes or so of quick reading down those pages the bits & pieces of informations I was wanted to see was being dished up a gloriously wonderful full plate of insight compilation, revealing to us all now what was in a dictator~madman's heart some 65 years ago dead now.

Young Adolph was sent to a Benedictine monastery school as a lad but after a few months he left. Didn't say why but maybe he was kicked out? At the entry to the school was a design that included the swastika. It was very eye-opening reading the history of swastikas as I never had a reason to do so. They were actually used over 3,000 years ago in many non-Christian (aka "pagan"] religions. Buddha was thought to leave footprints the shape of a swastika.

Here's a picture link of Adolph Hitler's swastika he designed.

Immediately it was given me to understand what young Hitler saw, what evil was in the innermost depth of his heart and mind => 91 YEARS AGO. Hitler's Swastika is like four Crosses with the top extension removed and the half crossbar removed, as if in his evilness of nature Adolph Hitler decapitated Jesus!

The top removed is like Jesus' head chopped off.

The right 1/2 bar removed is like Jesus no right arm.

The Hitler Swastika was of four half-Crosses: a show of Hate.

It has been my opinion for the past...

3 or 4 years now that Jehovah, and Christ Jesus His Word, have been using me in a special and very specific way. You can draw whatever conclusions that suit you, of course, but it has been my belief they were giving me these special insights into matters no other historians, analysts or scholars of any brand name have ever been able to see, as if their eyes were pasted over with mud til this great day.

Ever more specific then:

insights the Pope in Rome has never been given to know.

I am being used to make it crystal clear the world over

Jehovah's spirit does not inhabit the Papal Office.

I am in a sense a rock of smashing;

a rock of dirt poor health.

Jehovah is making the very rocks cry out praise God in Heaven!

Halleluiah Jehovah and His King and son Jesus. 

How close O Lord?

Jehovah's Witness' Kingdom Halls are not littered wall-to-wall with swastika "art", so we won't be seeding any young man's or girl's mind with dreams to become the next World Class psychpath to afflict the world. The Roman Catholic Church appears to be taking care of Satan's tasks quite well.

I was in highschool so one of my classes was religious literature. One girl was a very staunch Catholic so the teacher arranged for us to take a field trip to the largest Catholic Church in Roanoke Virginia. I was not yet baptized but had studied the publication "The Truth that leads to Everlasting Life" published by of course the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. So I went on the trip but I made a list of questions for whoever stepped forth to address us.

hehehe You wouldn't have wanted to be there. I didn't go on that Satan's trap of a field trip to be some priest's Welcome Mat and have mud smeared in my face. I didn't get any answers. Maybe I should have spoken LATIN.

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Sep 30, 2010 - 11:30PM #32
Woodrow

In the DVD I referenced earlier subtitled "Out of Darkness" (part 1 I think it was) one member of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses is in the camera saying "This is not a work of man; this is a work of Jehovah God". At another point Brother Splane says this => "We only see new Light when Jehovah's time comes to reveal Light".

Well, today I had to stare into the face of Satan the Devil. What I saw was so horrible and bad I cried several times. Before going to this link I need to warn you to PLEASE take something to calm yourself down ahead of time, even a glass of warm milk will help your heart if you're an oder person, perhaps an aspirin before the milk.

This is not going to be pretty => forum.signonsandiego.com/showpost.php?p=...

While you're waiting for the aspirin & milk to get into your bloodstream, or even Prozac, Wellbutirn or Xanax or whatever you usually take, I would like to say that in all of this I did not know at any step of the way what was coming either. However, I would like to share a glory of Jehovah with you. The year was 1969. Those of you who have watched the DVD will recognize quickly that Brother Charles Taze Russell was portrayed in that media as having his religious inclinations restored to him in 1869. In 1969 I was studying hard towards my baptism in 1970.

Apparently Brother Russell -who began our Watchtower magazine publication in 1879- and who was born in 1852, his life and mine have been rather paralleling along. I held back from mentioning it in an earlier post here because I feared some might take it as me bragging. I am simply relating the facts to you in all the honesty in my being. I was born on November 26 1951, a "Thanksgiving" baby. Brother Russell was born on February 16 1852, I suppose his mother considered him a Valentine card baby. We were born 100 years apart.

The Civil War was ending in 1865 in Russell's life while 100 years later the Vietnam War was beginning in 1965. These are not all the instances but will suffice highlights enough to show this is much more than any mere coincidence. We break the laws of Chance in two.  Now for a coincidence that puts Jehovah's seal on the matter. Look back at the end of the above link it says 1754.

Hang on my friends => when I started dating my wife her phone number was 992-1754. The reason I recall that is that I remembered her Ph# by association. The 17 was her age and I felt like I was 54. Jehovah has established a seal between Brother Russell and myself that he has finalled out with my wife's phone number in Troutville Virginia, where she lived down the old cement mill road, branched off actually.

Two nights ago at our Tuesday night Meeting for some reason I have no idea why, a sister sat down beside me. I had spoke to her several times and well, I wondered if she perhaps thought I was interested in her in more than a passing way. Anyway, she let me look at her literature as I lack some being new back and all, and that was really a blessing. During the meeting she pointed out to me a scripture at Isaiah 41 vs 13 as being her very favorite scripture.

Hmm.  Sister sharing her favorite scripture eh? Don't go crazy she's actually older than me! hahaha I'm actually a rather dense fellow from all my life's blows and head concussions, and cancers, and Lyme's, I can be really THICK so it took me a day til it dawned on me to look it up again, and I felt compelled to start reading from there. Then I came to the most wonderful scripture I've ever read => Isaiah 43:4 reads "Owing to the fact that you have been precious in my eyes, you have been considered honorable, and I myself have loved you."

Jehovah sent the sister over to get me to that scripture, a woman the bearer of life brought me to a message Jehovah wanted me to see => I'm precious to him for this hard life I've had to live and he wanted me to know that my life's indiscretions and a few bad habits notwithstanding that I fell to while knowing His Truth... he yet considers me to be honorable. And he loves me. Of course we all know THAT from John 3:16 but this one was
           hand-delivered by an outstanding older sister in our congregation.

There is however one more sentence in that verse => "And I shall give men in place of you, and national groups in place of your soul." Hmm. You know, all the while I've been trudging from one abuse to another, some from men and some from accidents, a lot of strong men having health I should have had have been sent to a string of many wars and died, or got maimed even worse than all my internal mess I haven't told you about. Is that it? I don't know but it sounds reasonable. A nation-load of soldiers have passed into the fire while I lived on.

Friends, all I can say is that we are now on the fast track. I could tell you my thoughts on what may be about to happen but I should not do that. I encourage you to be kind to your neighbors not in the Truth, befriend them in every way you can short of joining them in false activities. Be especially good to their young children and little ones.

Trust me that I have solid reasons for saying that. I will not write it down. I would be going too far out on a limb. I would like to leave you all with this thought and you can extrapolate any way you feel like => those who died in "the flood of Noah's day" were very close to Adamic perfection, while we are here at the other end of the scale suffering much DNA and mental damage. Jehovah may exercise more mercy this time. All human life to Jehovah is precious.

Pray incessantly and

stick to Kingdom works, we'll be just fine!

In fact, let's take that further. Enjoy it like it's the 

greatest park ride you have ever been on! 

Won't happen again you know. 

9-30-2010 9-30-30 sealed.

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 02, 2010 - 6:31PM #33
Woodrow

Atheists screaming for Joy in the highest 

Good Will to Men! 

A Star of Hope has appeared 20 light years from Earth. I say "appeared" because Gliese 581 was just announced a few days ago that it has a habitable planet in the "Goldilocks Zone". Astronomers have known about the red dwarf star since 2008. A laser-flashed message has been sent in Miss Goldilock's direction but not on a wing and a prayer how silly, to please be our new Mr. Rogers neighbor [and God existence (soon-to-be-proved-false-by) friends].

Like the Star of David => the Pretend Star seen by the Magi <= this godsend of a star has several planets orbiting it that has injected hope into the world's non-believers (atheists) and religion haters (evolutionists) alike. The discovery of being in a zone capable of supporting humans like ourselves was announced on September 29-30, 2010: this link. You can Google for many other links as they have filled the Internet worldwide.

The Star of non-David  

has arisen!

Walk with a spring in  your step while 

the world cracks open their bottles of champagne 

feeling warm, and cozy, and secure as 

drunken sailors on a binge.

Matthew 2:10  Parallel Translations                    

NASB:  When they saw the star, they  rejoiced exceedingly with great joy.

GWT:  They were overwhelmed  with joy to see the star.(GOD'S WORD®)
KJV:  When they saw the star, they  rejoiced with exceeding great joy.
ASV:  And when they saw the star, they  rejoiced with exceeding great joy.
BBE:  And when they saw the star they were  full of joy.
DBY:  And when they saw the star they rejoiced with exceeding  great joy.
ERV:  And when they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding  great joy.

WEY:  When they saw the star, the sight filled them with  intense joy.

WBS:  When they saw the star, they rejoiced with  exceeding great joy.
WEB:  When they saw the star, they rejoiced with  exceedingly great joy.
YLT:  And having seen the star, they rejoiced with  exceeding great joy,

Okay, so maybe I have, possibly, exaggerated. Well, it's like this, in scripture it happened and in my life it has also happened, and even too in the history of Jehovah's Witnesses, that whenever something great is flashed before the world such as hmm, the insight of 1914 for instance, what has Satan never failed to do? It's called upstaging. Satan always does something fantastic to get the crowd he owns to look the other way and miss Jesus.

Satan, my friends, learn from him.

He's more predictable than a heart attack.

I would STRONGLY advise that you refrain from

engaging these party-ers concerning evolution.

Let them have their day.          
Let them have their day.

Let them have their day.

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 03, 2010 - 3:21PM #34
Woodrow

Oct 2, 2010 -- 6:31PM, Woodrow wrote:

Engaging them is my job. I do it all over the Internet, sometimes for hours a day. None of Jesus' sheep can do what I do, what gifts Jesus has given me to be able to do. And I'm not very good at what the sheep do. hahaha Well, let's go to an afternoon Meeting and see if the sister has recovered from last we sat together and I raised me hand and answered an answer not in the magazine. Sitting next to me is like sitting on a machine gun nest.

Oh, I did want to share something very special today. Without naming names you understand it isn't my place, but I think Jehovah would want you to know this. A sister in the congregation related an experience to me that is a powerful indication she has been chosen, not the one who sat beside me. She does not realize it as yet that that was what it was. She's a whole lot less aggressive than me (nice lady).

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 04, 2010 - 2:58PM #35
Woodrow

Oct 3, 2010 -- 3:21PM, Woodrow wrote:

... go to an afternoon Meeting and see if the sister has recovered from last we sat together and I raised me hand and answered an answer not in the magazine. Sitting next to me is like sitting on a machine gun nest.

Oh, I did want to share something very special today. Without naming names you understand it isn't my place, but I think Jehovah would want you to know this. A sister in the congregation related an experience to me that is a powerful indication she has been chosen, not the one who sat beside me. She does not realize it as yet that that was what it was. She's a whole lot less aggressive than me (nice lady).

The sister returned to her usual seat, didn't look, didn't speak. Right offhand I would say she hasn't recovered. Not much I can do about that.

Jehovah gave me a very great blessing to be the one the other sister felt comfortable telling her experience (that gave me evidence she had been chosen). Sometimes it's not easy realizing how such a tremendous God can do something for just one person... He does these things to lift me up, I think. I was in Christendom and I never heard or saw anything inside them of this magnitude. Tell ya what I did see though. Sitting in the church pew when they passed their little shot glass of juice, and then the soda cracker, I looked up first at my Aunt's face, then panned around and saw everybody else had the same look on their faces also, a look of unworthiness.

People can say anything they want but the face gives away what they really feel. Deep inside they know their water baptism didn't bring any dove of God's spirit down on them, so they know right there their taking the emblems is not their Right. Their spirit bears witness they are not chosen like Christ, but they don't listen.

There is a widespread belief -even among Witnesses unfortunately- that Jehovah's holy spirit is a force & nothing more than His force. It is a bit more than that. However, even though my writing ability is such I could explain it to you... if I did then Christendom's preachers would get wind of a facet of God that they do not deserve to know. They would blab it to their parishioners who would then begin claiming it had happened to them just as falsely as they claim it has happened with just water baptism.

They'll just have to remain in the dark. Light is not a possession of all people.

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 04, 2010 - 8:55PM #36
Woodrow

:
For several weeks this past month I have had some young college boys harassing me under a YouTube video where I post a lot of information. I've been getting Bible Truth to the Native American tribes through that channel for going on a year now. Since I'm part-Hopi, when I came across that Indigenous Part 1 video I felt a need to remain there.

One young fellow in particular was misspelling my name, using all the slurs and insults he had to summon. It got so bad I started shaking so I figured the guy must be the leader of a coven or something. However, these boys were asking me a valid question that quite frankly I did not have a ready answer for. They asked me "How do you KNOW God exists?"

It isn't an easy question to answer from someone who does not accept the Bible, so I used a few of our standard replies but of course they had something to say back. Our weeks of exchanges are still there archived for any of you would want to go exploring, but I cut off speaking with them after the shaking started. It was the first time I had ever felt the presence of Satan that strongly.

What was Satan's objective? Did Satan already know that in a few days I was going to expose the Benedictine priests for turning young Adolph Hitler to trying to completely eradicate the entire Catholic Church from this planet? Did Satan know I was coming toward him carrying an explosive charge? Jehovah does do that sometimes I have found; it shows His Power trusting the 144,000 , + Satan knew Moses and Jesus were coming also eh?

Last Tuesday Meeting when we were discussing the "Come Be My Follower" book it was saying how Jesus used short, memorable expressions, and how he also taught his disciples to do the same. That information had 5 days ringing my belfry then the answer was there: as short as one of Jesus' great parables and yet

as real as Little House on the Prairie =>

The deeper the well gets, the more WE KNOW SOMEONE DUG THE WELL

As direct an answer as answers ever get, although the

one exposing Ouija boards came close.

The picture of my post exposed the Ouija board message "We Jah".

The demon game board proclaims phonetically they can replace Jehovah.

When you look at the picture of that post, not a real Ouija board,

notice the post # in the upper right-hand corner.

1912. Jehovah blessed me to sink 

Satan's game the

same

year # post as the Titanic hit the iceberg & met the ocean floor.

Friends, your God has one very good sense of humor!

You can bet Satan knows it too. 

hahahaLaughinghahaha

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 05, 2010 - 2:16PM #37
Woodrow

Today is a day I have known was coming for a long time that I haven't looked forward to, what it might cause. Remember what Jesus said to John when John protested baptizing Jesus? Jesus said => "Let it be, this time, for in that way it is suitable for us to carry out all that is righteous." Which means for a short while it may -possibly, and I hope not- appear as if I have turned into another Judas. Hopefully not but, my opponents are seeking any foot in the door they can to discredit one of Jehovah's People. It depends. Once they see the commotion they may decide to give it up, a lost cause by the time they see it, it will be too late.

This is the reason I have "failed" to re-register at the Kingdom Hall and become a regular publisher again, so that they cannot discredit the Watchtower Society through me. My publishing has been done plenty since I got my first computer in 1990 and witnessed on the old DOS "Bulletin Board" system (aka BBS)... so I have not been "inactive", but for health issues I missed the Meetings, which I very much did miss and regret. People in a prison miss Meetings also but it sure was nice when they gave me the phone-in number!

Like I told a faithful sister in Troutville once => "there's no where else to go". Sometimes I have found it necessary to walk a thin line bordering the outer edges of the flock as if an unknown, a Melchizedek. It's righteous I do so this one time, here at the end of the Last Days to do what needs doing. I know most of you are strong enough not to let another's actions turn you aside. Conceivably Satan could have my name changed to Joe Mud before this is over but since I'm a "nobody" at the WTS they'll have difficulty doing much damage.

One day at a time eh? 4 years ago today this picture was made of a witnessing post.

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 06, 2010 - 8:30PM #38
Woodrow

The post quoted below is Post #33 of a few days ago. The star that I have unilaterally referred to as "the Star of non-David" is Gliese 581. I at first assumed the pronunciation of Gliese would be like Fleece. Looked it up today and found other ways to pronounce it more in line with the star's discoverer. However, since the star is being hailed worldwide, the thought occurs it could be pronounced => GLEE ES, which sounds a great deal like Jesus.

GEE SUS vs GLEE ES ~ works for me: "Glee" reflecting their great Joy.

I feel such an overwhelming gratefulness to Jehovah giving me so much holy spirit of understanding to reveal His awesome handiwork is an honor words cannot do justice, but I feel so good about these developments for His sheep who have been doing the world preaching so diligently and now perhaps we are hmm very close. They said something at the Meeting just the other day. They said we should pray for even more holy spirit. I had not really thought of that so I did. How Blessed we are for the Meetings!

About a week or two ago something happened; maybe many of you didn't even know about it. I didn't write down the exact day but in that same day TWO METEORS skirted between Earth and the Moon. One was about 18,000 miles up was all, the other they said around 200,000 miles. I don't spend my time looking for (grasping straws for) "signs in the heavens" but sometimes they can't be ignored. Some are just "shots across the bow" that people of the world lacking our faith think is just something happened with no meaning, but my attention went full tilt over it. Last October 2009 a meteor grazed Earth's chin -on a Friday- then exactly 4 Fridays later, early November, happened again => Nov. 6 I think it was. The first meteor they didn't see in advance, but the November one they saw one day ahead, on Thursday. So what we have here is two meteors at the same time VS the two earlier meteors that look like they had train tickets to ride.

uh-huh, and

exactly 12 months apart how strange.

Jehovah doesn't do a thing without first telling his servants.

All of you, telling out the Truth, his door-to-door, footstep follower,

message-delivering Paul-like prophets. They are so very proud.

Oct 2, 2010 -- 6:31PM, Woodrow wrote:

Atheists screaming for Joy in the highest 

Good Will to Men! 

A Star of Hope has appeared 20 light years from Earth. I say "appeared" because Gliese 581 was just announced a few days ago that it has a habitable planet in the "Goldilocks Zone". Astronomers have known about the red dwarf star since 2008. A laser-flashed message has been sent in Miss Goldilock's direction but not on a wing and a prayer how silly, to please be our new Mr. Rogers neighbor [and God existence (soon-to-be-proved-false-by) friends].

Like the Star of David => the Pretend Star seen by the Magi <= this godsend of a star has several planets orbiting it that has injected hope into the world's non-believers (atheists) and religion haters (evolutionists) alike. The discovery of being in a zone capable of supporting humans like ourselves was announced on September 29-30, 2010: this link. You can Google for many other links as they have filled the Internet worldwide.

The Star of non-David  

has arisen!

Walk with a spring in  your step while 

the world cracks open their bottles of champagne 

feeling warm, and cozy, and secure as 

drunken sailors on a binge.

Matthew 2:10  Parallel Translations                    

NASB:  When they saw the star, they  rejoiced exceedingly with great joy.

GWT:  They were overwhelmed  with joy to see the star.(GOD'S WORD®)
KJV:  When they saw the star, they  rejoiced with exceeding great joy.
ASV:  And when they saw the star, they  rejoiced with exceeding great joy.
BBE:  And when they saw the star they were  full of joy.
DBY:  And when they saw the star they rejoiced with exceeding  great joy.
ERV:  And when they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding  great joy.

WEY:  When they saw the star, the sight filled them with  intense joy.

WBS:  When they saw the star, they rejoiced with  exceeding great joy.
WEB:  When they saw the star, they rejoiced with  exceedingly great joy.
YLT:  And having seen the star, they rejoiced with  exceeding great joy,

Okay, so maybe I have, possibly, exaggerated. Well, it's like this, in scripture it happened and in my life it has also happened, and even too in the history of Jehovah's Witnesses, that whenever something great is flashed before the world such as hmm, the insight of 1914 for instance, what has Satan never failed to do? It's called upstaging. Satan always does something fantastic to get the crowd he owns to look the other way and miss Jesus.

Satan, my friends, learn from him.

He's more predictable than a heart attack.

Let them have their day.          
Let them have their day.

Let them have their day.

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 07, 2010 - 11:04AM #39
Woodrow

The Day is Here:

Satan screamed yesterday.

I'm getting ahead though. I was posting on a blog (links below) and posters doing Satan's work first put much profanity in my face. When that failed to work, the poster tried another tactic => explaining to me how he is a true son of god and I could not be of his level. Apparently Satan, judging by the man's fast switching tactics, was trying to do a psychological breakdown into my mind and purge me to likewise profanity. None of his attacks were working so he dismissed himself (admitting it was his quitting time).

Many of these people posting are hired by various government leaders, not the official US gov't, it is my belief they are being paid an extra salary or bonus above their usual Pay. These people I have met before. When they are on their regular jobs using computers they get this under-the-table extra pay to sit there assaulting anyone who disagrees with the way matters are being handled. It is a shutdown mechanism using injected confusion.

After being put through this wringer by three of Satan's best over the past 3+ weeks, and not one of em able to cause me to break into profane language, yesterday while our fast-paced exchange was going on all afternoon Satan's hopes of breaking me were SOARING while I was posting at my fastest speed to make Satan's hopes soar as high as I could possibly mash his accelerator pedal. His man failed.

Arizona hardy ever has tornadoes. Yesterday they had four.

Those twisters were not caused by weather. Satan's anger blazed hot.

And when he failed yet again to break his servant Woodrow Riley, Satan screamed out.

The lessons being taught us are not to be missed. The awesome energy

in 4 tornadoes, spinning upwards of 200 mph apiece, that was

energy Satan wanted to rip me to shreds with.

And Jesus protected you and me.

Satan's screaming out in agony had to

be dissipated somehow. Tornadoes do that.

So do hurricanes, they are both energy movers.

This is the 1st time I've ever seen Satan himself attack US soil.

Yesterday we were shown Jehovah's power to protect us thru Armageddon.

So now we have US voters screaming, atheists, evolutionists and Satan screaming.

The stage is set. Dinner must be about to be served.

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 11, 2010 - 1:49PM #40
Newtonian

Oct 5, 2010 -- 2:16PM, Woodrow wrote:

Today is a day I have known was coming for a long time that I haven't looked forward to, what it might cause. Remember what Jesus said to John when John protested baptizing Jesus? Jesus said => "Let it be, this time, for in that way it is suitable for us to carry out all that is righteous." Which means for a short while it may -possibly, and I hope not- appear as if I have turned into another Judas. Hopefully not but, my opponents are seeking any foot in the door they can to discredit one of Jehovah's People. It depends. Once they see the commotion they may decide to give it up, a lost cause by the time they see it, it will be too late.

This is the reason I have "failed" to re-register at the Kingdom Hall and become a regular publisher again, so that they cannot discredit the Watchtower Society through me. My publishing has been done plenty since I got my first computer in 1990 and witnessed on the old DOS "Bulletin Board" system (aka BBS)... so I have not been "inactive", but for health issues I missed the Meetings, which I very much did miss and regret. People in a prison miss Meetings also but it sure was nice when they gave me the phone-in number!

Like I told a faithful sister in Troutville once => "there's no where else to go". Sometimes I have found it necessary to walk a thin line bordering the outer edges of the flock as if an unknown, a Melchizedek. It's righteous I do so this one time, here at the end of the Last Days to do what needs doing. I know most of you are strong enough not to let another's actions turn you aside. Conceivably Satan could have my name changed to Joe Mud before this is over but since I'm a "nobody" at the WTS they'll have difficulty doing much damage.

One day at a time eh? 4 years ago today this picture was made of a witnessing post.

Hi Woodrow - so are you reporting field service to a congregation now? 

As to your concerns about some stumbling - that is loving of you to be concerned.  There is comfort in this Scripture (among others):

(Psalm 119:165) . . .Abundant peace belongs to those loving your law, And for them there is no stumbling block.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 4 of 14  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook