Page 10 of 14  •  Prev 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Did Jesus examine the JW's in 1918-1919?
3 years ago  ::  Sep 26, 2011 - 12:33AM #91
older

I am enjoying what I can read of your posts Woodrow, and  I am glad you are supporting  JWs which are following  Jehovahs plan to bring peace to the earth.  I also am assuming you are speaking of the finale of Arnmegeddon. It is a war of Jesus against Satan  and on each side  are those who put faith in Jesus , and accept him as the king of  Jehovas  government which will bring that peace  to the earth. That is what Jehovahs original plan was for the earth, and peace is the beginning of it.

No president can  bring peace to the earth.And Obama cannot stop what Jehovah has prophecied, that all the nations will fall. Now we also need to  look at how that word is used in the bible.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 26, 2011 - 12:57AM #92
older

There have been many battles like Megeddo, and they are a part of the war. The war of Armegeddon has a finale tho. And it comes with the fall of the  beast like entities in Rev.  The Apostles John wrote that  5 had  fallen and one IS. Each nation that fell were againts Jehovahs people that were following the one provided for   entering the promised land. Egypt was  number one. The Pharoh refused to let the people go to worship Jehovah. Egypt fell at the Red Sea, when the main army  drowned and Egypt could no longer attempt to bring them back into slavery. Then when in the promised land, Assyria sent an army.They ,Israel awoke the next mornng to see the whole Assryian army dead.   Assyria was number 2. Then Babylon attmpted to enlave Israel  and  in one night the Medes/Persian  army over took Babylon in one night by  diverting the river that flowed  thru Babylon. And the  leaders of the Mede/ Persoan in charge freed  Jehovahs people who had now repented.  Babylon was beast number 3 of Rev. Now when a plot againts Jews came about, Esther  and Mordicai   also caused the enemy to be killed insted of the Jews. , so is this number 4 that planned to execute those who worshipped  Jehovah?  Alex the Great caused that empire to fall. Is Alex  number 5 , and he overtook Isrel,  then   this accounts for 5 empires who were against  Jehovahs people tofall, and the Roman empire is number 6 the one that Johnidentified as the one that IS.  The dual empire is next. It is the USA and UK  and it too  has attmpted by many varius means to stop  the true teaching of Jehovah thru Christ to cease, but  they too wereunsuccessful. And they also defeated the armies of Hitler that swore  he would  exterminate all of JWs, but it was not a large empire as were the others. , now the 7 beasts are identified and along comes the one with  many crowns and heads, the League of nations, and it was and was not and is, so now the UN which replaced the league is identifed... and  NO more  beasts are identified. And we await the end of Satans system.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 09, 2011 - 8:53AM #93
Woodrow

Not all that many years ago our Society began moving the Dates of holidays around so they fall on more desirable days of the week, either on a Friday or a Monday lots of times. Well, tomorrow is Columbus Day. Originally it was for remembering the day Columbus arrived to America. Except the problem is he really arrived here on October 12. We have all become accustomed to this changing of dates but you know, it's really a lie. When a man or woman or a child does something special or important, or even Great, it was done when it was done. No one has the power to change the day something was done.

But when we do it anyway it has a deadening effect on us, like how a child might steal a toy at the store. If the child gets away with it it deadens them in their conscience the one they were born with (usually, a few are not due to sickness).

I have had a string of important days happen to me this year, indeed since January 2008 many special days where Jehovah maneuvered things around it seemed. I do not think of them as "my" special days of accomplishment but His, and Jesus. Tomorrow's date is 10/10/2011 and the real day Columbus arrived here was 10/12/1492, so no matter what they agreed upon to do with his special day I refuse to call tomorrow "Columbus Day"... because it simply wasn't.

It is our day, the day we wanted so we could do something special, or be off work and so on. Last month in September, the 18th actually, I made a post on a blog where I was explaining the origination of the word "job", as in employment, that when the first person who used it without a doubt meant the Job of the Bible. He equated working for the other man & making the other man's family have all the niceties of life that his did not from his paltry income, so having a job was like being Job covered with boils and his family dying. And as we sometimes say => "getting behinder and behinder". Watching the world move forward while we stand in a block of Jimmy Hoffa cement only with our head above the water.

My post as it turned out later I got to wondering just how many times I had typed job or Job and it came out 23 total times. The time stamped on that post was 4:23pm hich made me very unhappy because I despise making a post that posts on odd minutes, if I can keep it from happening I will. I open up another browser window with a time clock in my view so I can avoid the odd post times. However, on August 23 this year a freak earthquake happened in Mineral Virginia and it had such a powerful shockwave go out horizontally that it actually hit Washington DC a harder blow than Mineral sitting right on top of it... Since that day in August the online clock has been off or behind so when I made my post it said 4:22pm no matter how hard I tried it came up a post time of 4:23pm.

Why this is important? Well, turned out the number on the post (San Diego blog) was #2305, so 4:23pm had a 2nd "23" in it, and the third 23 was the total number times I had quickly -without planning it to happen- typed job or Job 23 times. I think the next day Monday was when I saw that, not the day I posted it (9/18). Later on or maybe Tuesday something was still bothering me so I'm laying down meditating when it occurred to me to add three 23's, which gave me a total of 69. I was "connecting the dots".

The final "dot" came even another day Tuesday I think, when it occurred to me to count off 69 days from 9/18 to see if that 69th day had any importance. Well, it did. Even though JW's do not celebrate a "birthday" the 69th day was my actual Birth Date (1951). The odds against such a "time collision" as this just happening are astronomical. The earlier post here that has the message that was inspired to me back on June 11 this year was on a Saturday, the 7th day of the week and a sabbath day. My birth date never happens on a Saturday, but this year it does.

Friends, we are on some kind of "countdown" here. I have some ideas what it may mean but it would be wrong of me to reveal it, but the countdown to 11/26/11 could mean something different for others also so there isn't any point trying to figure out the unfigure-outable. The many various dates that have been happening with me since early 2008, plus this new lineup, has made me more conscious of days and dates so that's why I was noticing Columbus Day, because the date => 10/10/2011 when you add the numbers together becomes 10+10+2+11 which equals 33, the age Jesus was when he died.

So now we have an end date of 11/26/11 which numbers totals 12 plus for 9/18 is 9+1+8+2+1+1 equalling 22 which then added again equals 4, and as we all know the number 4 is considered to be a rather holy number like is also the  number 7.

The date I got the card message was 6/11/2011, another total of 12. So you can easily see now these bowling pins are standing back up on their own.

So, tomorrow (10/10/2011) marks the age of Jesus when he died, giving us the first major-obvious parameter of this countdown, while 11/26/2011 a number 12 total marks the end date of this countdown, our outside parameter.

What it means then? hehe Well, of course these could all be a string of impossible collisions that mean nothing but I do not buy that, so it occurred to me that today, this afternoon when Israel time bumps over into being Monday before it happens here on our Sunday, that after today then Jesus is free from his restraints, a restraint none of us probably ever thought existed. Jesus left when he was 33 and he can return in power with heavenly armies to pick up where he left off when he left us.

Therefore we have yet another fine solid list of reasons to add to all the other ones we've had verifying that Armageddon is at our doors. Now. As if that is not enough you may recall that my son William died on June 15 2006, and five years to the day in 2011 was the special view of the Moon that I was given being here in Roanoke VA, at precisely 9:55pm. We were outside of the lunar eclipse area and what I was given to see fulfilled Revelation 6 v 12.

Prophecies are being fulfilled at a very rapid rate falling fast like dominoes on a table, Jehovah's table! The following day Rev. 6 v 13 was fulfilled when Congressman Weiner was driven by high winds of anger directed toward him for having exposed his privates on the Internet. His political career that should've taken root according to his politcal aspirations and grown a tall tree, instead his career laid knocked to the ground by his own doing.

Verse 14 of Revelation 6 is next... and apparently we have a "window" in time from this countdown from September 18 to November 26 lasting 69 days. Notice how the time that passed from William's death til the special eclipse fulfilling prophecy was 5 years? Well, returning to addition when we add the 69 as 6+9 we get a 15. I never was into astrology or numerology or anything like that so I'm not educated enough to have contrived all of the above nor could I have anyway. There are simply too many number collisions for anyone to have made happen.

When my oldest son finally at my strong urgency and he being ill with diabetes real bad so I had to lean on his to get it done, and when he uploaded the video "Ocean Energy" to YouTube the date and time their computer logged it as happened was December 10 2010 at 10:10am, and man that's a lot of tens there... so I never in my widest of times thought there was any other strangeness back in late 2010 til a few weeks ago... when I became aware that Mr. Elenin, a man barely qualified to spot new comets, lo & behold turns out it was the same day! He had spotted and named Comet Elenin the same day my son uploaded the video.

Unbeknownst to us humans Jehovah has been using me to counter Satan, so that when Satan has something awesome go down that will cause humans to be stricken with yet something else to be fearful of at the exact time Satan does that Jehovah has me making an equal or greater counter move to steal Satan's thunder. This first happened that I know about that is~ on February 20 2008 when the Navy's superfast pride missile smashed the falling satellite IN THE LIGHT OF A SPECIAL TURQUOISE-COLORED MOON ECLIPSE THAT NIGHT. That night at 10:30pm the lunar eclipse maxeed out, the missile took out the satellite with its super-deadly hydrazine payload + #3 to counter Satan's Night of Pride my page was uploaded also in time for the 10:30 special. We all met together at the same time, by Jehovah's Will Satan did not have his night to himself as he wanted.

On that day I was being pushed & rushed by holy spirit to put together the explanation in a PDF file explaining how my engine of 2003 FIVE YEARS EARLIER was to work as a God- and Creation-honoring artificial mechanical heart without any exhausted gas fumes => in fact no exhaust at all; no exhaust tailpipe; no catalytic converter spewing metals into our air; no cooling system (no poisonous antifreeze into earth's groundwater table) and so on, a Gift of Jehovah through me. Me, a non-engineer who had no right to invent such a godly engine as that. But it did happen to the anger of all engineers and scientists who Jehovah blinded to its glorious-yet-simple design.

When Jehovah's Witnesses come to your door they will not know about any of this, but since I do know it is incumbent on me to inform the Internet community as possibly your last great witness to the nearness of Armageddon. If you are not a member with us you are in a bad way. Surely with all this related above you must see Jehovah's Hand is not idle. He moves me around like a Chesspiece. He moves computers to output stuff to me He wants me to know about. I strongly advise anyone reading my posts here on BeliefNet and on the San Diego Forum blogs and on Current dot com, all recent posts, I advise you with all my intensity to reassess the strength of your position in relation to Jehovah God.

Do you use His Name or does your church advise you not to?

The countdown is now in progress. It could turn out this countdown was only meant for me personally but since I cannot know that it was for me to tell it just in case it is also your countdown. We know Jesus was born in October so we were somewhat expecting and very much hoping he would become active also in the month of October. If not this year then next, but this year the numbers were given me, and none of them had anything to do with 2012. 2012 is Satan's number he wants people to follow the Mayans and their calendar not follow a Jehovah's Witness and the real. I wish you all the best. My website www.newpath4.com has some extra-special information added just yesterday at the bottom.

It is very interesting that I made this post about Dates & Times this morning because I didn't have a Watchtower Study magazine for today, so when I finished posting this and got to the Meeting HAHAHA they were discussing the article covering Dates & Times of Jesus' life and prophecies. Jehovah's spirit moved me to add this post to today's study.  God Bless.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 09, 2011 - 2:06PM #94
LongingForTruth11

Ok, I need help! I have been studying with JW's for 4-5 years now and there are things that still do not sit right with me. I would like some answers from faithful JW's or others who claim to be Christians.

First - how can one believe that of every religion in the world, Jesus came only to inspect the JW's in 1918? That seems a bit lofty to me.

Second - is it not true that the reason JW's to not celebrate holidays is because of their pagan origins which are not honoring God. It does not matter what you do to a holiday, you can try as hard as you want to cover it up and make it "Christian" but the fact of the matter is that the foundation of all mainstream holidays are NOT honoring to God. So, that being said, how is this situation any different from CT Russell? He used crosses and pyramids in his publications, which were satanic, he is associated with the freemasons, the WT "grave" is a huge pyramid (illuminati?) they made MANY false predictions which the Bible clearly shows as a sign of false profits. No matter how "bright the light gets" you cannot change the foundation of the WT organization, it's mistakes, or where it came from or was associated with. If it did things that were displeasing to Jehovah, just like holidays, we as Christians should not associate with them.

Third - I'd like an explaination as to HOW JW's can be the only true religion? THERE IS NO TRUE RELIGION! We are ALL imprefect humans, we cannot live perfectly, honor God perfectly, interpret the Bible perfectly. The fact is, we have no idea about certain principles in the Bible. Sure, we can use context clues and come to the best and most educated decision, however that does not mean we are correct. We have to try our best, and I certainly agree the Witnesses live a live that is more dedicated to Jehovah than any other religion, but to say they are THE one and only true religion is a lie and is the exact same thing all other false religions say. All religions/organizations are imprefect. Therefore, there cannot be only 1 that is right, becasue they are all wrong in some way. All we can do is pick the most right and make sure everything we do is for Jehovah and Jehovah only - not the congregation or WT society.

Last (well, last for now anyway) - how can it be disrespectful to question the WT society? They are imprefect humans just like the rest of us, they are not prophets, they do not have a direct line of communication to Jehovah any more than any of us do. If they write the doctrine, would not it be our responsibility to question and make sure what they teach is from the Bible and honoring God? I think if you are not able to do personal research and question the authority of the WT then that means you live your life for the WT not for Jehovah. 

So, this is not meant to be disrespectful in any way. I know it is hard to judge attitude over the web. I've been studying for so long now, but not having these answers is really holding me back from going to meetings and being baptised. I know I need fellowship, and I know I do not belong in mainstream Christianity because it is false, but sometimes I feel JW's are just as false as the rest of them.

Thanks so much!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 09, 2011 - 2:34PM #95
Woodrow

Oct 9, 2011 -- 2:06PM, LongingForTruth11 wrote:

Ok, I need help! I have been studying with JW's for 4-5 years now and there are things that still do not sit right with me. I would like some answers from faithful JW's or others who claim to be Christians.

First - how can one believe that of every religion in the world, Jesus came only to inspect the JW's in 1918? That seems a bit lofty to me.

Second - is it not true that the reason JW's to not celebrate holidays is because of their pagan origins which are not honoring God. It does not matter what you do to a holiday, you can try as hard as you want to cover it up and make it "Christian" but the fact of the matter is that the foundation of all mainstream holidays are NOT honoring to God. So, that being said, how is this situation any different from CT Russell? He used crosses and pyramids in his publications, which were satanic, he is associated with the freemasons, the WT "grave" is a huge pyramid (illuminati?) they made MANY false predictions which the Bible clearly shows as a sign of false profits. No matter how "bright the light gets" you cannot change the foundation of the WT organization, it's mistakes, or where it came from or was associated with. If it did things that were displeasing to Jehovah, just like holidays, we as Christians should not associate with them.

Third - I'd like an explaination as to HOW JW's can be the only true religion? THERE IS NO TRUE RELIGION! We are ALL imprefect humans, we cannot live perfectly, honor God perfectly, interpret the Bible perfectly. The fact is, we have no idea about certain principles in the Bible. Sure, we can use context clues and come to the best and most educated decision, however that does not mean we are correct. We have to try our best, and I certainly agree the Witnesses live a live that is more dedicated to Jehovah than any other religion, but to say they are THE one and only true religion is a lie and is the exact same thing all other false religions say. All religions/organizations are imprefect. Therefore, there cannot be only 1 that is right, becasue they are all wrong in some way. All we can do is pick the most right and make sure everything we do is for Jehovah and Jehovah only - not the congregation or WT society.

Last (well, last for now anyway) - how can it be disrespectful to question the WT society? They are imprefect humans just like the rest of us, they are not prophets, they do not have a direct line of communication to Jehovah any more than any of us do. If they write the doctrine, would not it be our responsibility to question and make sure what they teach is from the Bible and honoring God? I think if you are not able to do personal research and question the authority of the WT then that means you live your life for the WT not for Jehovah.

So, this is not meant to be disrespectful in any way. I know it is hard to judge attitude over the web. I've been studying for so long now, but not having these answers is really holding me back from going to meetings and being baptised. I know I need fellowship, and I know I do not belong in mainstream Christianity because it is false, but sometimes I feel JW's are just as false as the rest of them.

Thanks so much!!

You ask many good questions, far too many to answer here. However, one page back Page 9 I posted about the exact question you asked about => how can we know there has to be "one true religion"? So I suggest you go back a page & read Post #87. You will be very rewarded for your effort. I specifically made the links to Bible verses that prove God does have "one true religion on earth today".

The reason you can have faith in the Watchtower Society is because many if not every single one of the Anointed have had the experience of Isaiah found at Isaiah 6 verse 7. I call them "the men of coal" and Christendom does not have them: we do.

I applaud your perseverance of studying 4-5 years. You're a determined fellow. Good for you! A person needs to be thorough.

Also, I very much agree with you it does indeed sound LOFTY if we said only we were examined. Actually from 1914 to 1918 we were all under Jehovah's microscope, Catholics, Protestants, everybody. We can be certain He was fair with them before taking his cup of Truth and giving it to us. Take a while to absorb my posts and Bible links and then mail me if you would like and we will carry on the conversation. Obviously the person you are studying with may need a slight assist. That happens sometimes, No Problem!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 09, 2011 - 4:12PM #96
LongingForTruth11

Thanks for your response! I did read your post on page 9 just now. Very interesting! I guess I would most like to know your take on the correlation between CT Russell and Holidays = because to me it seems exactly the same. I believe there is one true way, but not one true religion. All religions are developed by corrupt humans and God will do away with ALL of them. There is one true way, one true way to live, one true God and if we follow the Bible principles we are safe. There will be many more people than JW's in Paradise on Earth!

But, mainly, how can you justify following a religion with a corrupt beginning if you can justify not celebrating a holiday with a corrupt beginning?

Thanks for your time! I always love learning more!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 09, 2011 - 10:09PM #97
Woodrow

Did you read each of the Bible links I posted?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 09, 2011 - 11:21PM #98
Woodrow

My apologies for taking such a long time to reply. I did not see Page 9 had flipped to a new page. You seem to have a good grip on past kingdoms but I think maybe you may have slightly missed the mark on Revelation just a tad. Governments of the world are the actual beasts while the League and U.N. are the "image of the beast". So it was the 1st "image" that fell and then rose again as the UN.

Your mentioning the Assyrians dying in one night yep. Armageddon can happen and be over with very fast if Jehovah wants it so. We are all so weak of poor health and need Him to push the order across the desk soon. Many of us are not in shape to walk through a Red Sea so this time the "Egyptians" will have to walk instead, into the hammer => Christ Jesus.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 10, 2011 - 1:13AM #99
Woodrow

Oct 9, 2011 -- 4:12PM, LongingForTruth11 wrote:

Thanks for your response! I did read your post on page 9 just now. Very interesting! I guess I would most like to know your take on the correlation between CT Russell and Holidays = because to me it seems exactly the same. I believe there is one true way, but not one true religion. All religions are developed by corrupt humans and God will do away with ALL of them. There is one true way, one true way to live, one true God and if we follow the Bible principles we are safe. There will be many more people than JW's in Paradise on Earth!

But, mainly, how can you justify following a religion with a corrupt beginning if you can justify not celebrating a holiday with a corrupt beginning?

I've been posting online EXTENSIVELY for years and there has emerged a pattern among the college-educated sector of our population. They have been PERMEATED with the love of more & more knowledge. Unfortunately this Love of More Knowledge has caused them to doubt Jehovah's knowledge.

They seem to keep thinking no matter how much they learn there always has to be SOMETHING MORE. It's like a virus in the brain except the person who feels that way doesn't think they are ill => they think their desire for more & more knowledge has to be an open-ended proposition that never ends.

You seem to be suffering that same mindset. It pushes you to ignore clear Bible information that has no successor. For instance: if you re-read your post you can easily see where the people of Noah's day used the same arguments against following Noah you are throwning at Brother Russell. He's corrupt! He made mistakes! There can't possibly be one religion only! God is Love so He surely will not kill so many people and they will all live through any disaster! And then they were all dead.

Noah lived and

ONLY NOAH, plus his family.

Another thing you will please consider is a variation of your "argument" was also used against Jesus when some of the people objected to him being the promised Messiah when they said "Is this not the carpenter's son"? It is in fact a form of mocking. Another person said "Nothing good comes from Nazareth!". Another argument they used against Jesus was he was not of noble birth since he came through the tribe of Judah, and everbody knew the tribe of Levi was for priests, so Jesus dropped on them from out of nowhere... which is why he is called "a priest according to Melchizedek" because Melchizedek appeared and then disappeared quickly from the Bible record.

Again when Moses was on the mountain receiving God's Ten Commandments have you never wondered how he was up there without food all those many weeks? Apparently Moses was asleep therefore his body was not burning but a minimum of calories. Otherwise Moses would have starved to death, or been rendered very weak.

However, there is Purpose in these times when Jehovah allows so much time to pass before fulfilling prophecies because it weeds out the doubters. The Israelites are a prime example of that. While Moses was in extended sleep they gave way to many sins and the same thing is happening today even to some of Jehovah's People. Why? Well, chances are the ones falling into sin never really learned the "deep things of God".

Much like yourself studying for 4-5 years yet still fighting and struggling not to accept. Your smartness might cause you to lose out. What do you fear will happen to you if you accept JW Truth? Do you fear drowning? This entire world system needs to be grabbed by the scruff of its neck and put under water.

Jesus said to Jehovah a prayer of thanks that He had hidden the Truth from the smart people and reveals them instead to babes. Matthew 11 v 25 => "I publicly praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and intellectual ones and have revealed them to babes.".

You have been trained by Satan's world not to accept being a babe. You are driven to be SMART. What you have shown me so far is not real smart. You are copying people who died in a flood after they passed on a boat ride. Do you think I am being too hard on you? Well it's like this my new friend you are a drug addict. You've been bushwhacked by the halls of learning, a hood dropped over your head and chloroform put through the hood, and now you are being carried off to Shanghai to die.

The only way you can break this brainwashing that has been done on you is to immerse yourself in Bible Scripture which you obvious have not done, preferring instead to keep repeating over and over "I think", "I think"., "I think". That's what the people in Sodom & Gomorrhah did. The inhabitants of Jericho did, right up to the time heavy stone walls crushed the air from their lungs. I don't really think much of "your way". It looks like from here "your way" gets everybody lying on the ground dead.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 10, 2011 - 2:38AM #100
older

Oct 10, 2011 -- 1:13AM, Woodrow wrote:

Oct 9, 2011 -- 4:12PM, LongingForTruth11 wrote:

Birthdays were not ceebrated byJews, Jesus and his disciples were in the beginnng all Jews. They considered birthdays as idolatry..paying too much emphasis on the wants to be satisfied because it was their  special day. Birthdays were also  a religous part of worship of other Gods. I looked up the info extensively. Not from our literature at all.

I've been posting online EXTENSIVELY for years and there has emerged a pattern among the college-educated sector of our population. They have been PERMEATED with the love of more & more knowledge. Unfortunately this Love of More Knowledge has caused them to doubt Jehovah's knowledge.    I agree with that statement and  the college educated  theologians usually  let the college do the thinking and do not compare what they learn with the bible.Older

They seem to keep thinking no matter how much they learn there always has to be SOMETHING MORE. It's like a virus in the brain except the person who feels that way doesn't think they are ill => they think their desire for more & more knowledge has to be an open-ended proposition that never ends.

You seem to be suffering that same mindset. It pushes you to ignore clear Bible information that has no successor. For instance: if you re-read your post you can easily see where the people of Noah's day used the same arguments against following Noah you are throwning at Brother Russell. He's corrupt! He made mistakes! There can't possibly be one religion only! God is Love so He surely will not kill so many people and they will all live through any disaster! And then they were all dead.

Noah lived and

ONLY NOAH, plus his family.

Another thing you will please consider is a variation of your "argument" was also used against Jesus when some of the people objected to him being the promised Messiah when they said "Is this not the carpenter's son"? It is in fact a form of mocking. Another person said "Nothing good comes from Nazareth!". Another argument they used against Jesus was he was not of noble birth since he came through the tribe of Judah, and everbody knew the tribe of Levi was for priests, so Jesus dropped on them from out of nowhere... which is why he is called "a priest according to Melchizedek" because Melchizedek appeared and then disappeared quickly from the Bible record.... Jesus had no  geneology to be a priest also like Melchiedek.

Again when Moses was on the mountain receiving God's Ten Commandments have you never wondered how he was up there without food all those many weeks? Apparently Moses was asleep therefore his body was not burning but a minimum of calories. Otherwise Moses would have starved to death, or been rendered very weak.

However, there is Purpose in these times when Jehovah allows so much time to pass before fulfilling prophecies because it weeds out the doubters. The Israelites are a prime example of that. While Moses was in extended sleep they gave way to many sins and the same thing is happening today even to some of Jehovah's People. Why? Well, chances are the ones falling into sin never really learned the "deep things of God".

Much like yourself studying for 4-5 years yet still fighting and struggling not to accept. Your smartness might cause you to lose out. What do you fear will happen to you if you accept JW Truth? Do you fear drowning? This entire world system needs to be grabbed by the scruff of its neck and put under water.

Jesus said to Jehovah a prayer of thanks that He had hidden the Truth from the smart people and reveals them instead to babes. Matthew 11 v 25 => "I publicly praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and intellectual ones and have revealed them to babes.".

You have been trained by Satan's world not to accept being a babe. You are driven to be SMART. What you have shown me so far is not real smart. You are copying people who died in a flood after they passed on a boat ride. Do you think I am being too hard on you? Well it's like this my new friend you are a drug addict. You've been bushwhacked by the halls of learning, a hood dropped over your head and chloroform put through the hood, and now you are being carried off to Shanghai to die.

The only way you can break this brainwashing that has been done on you is to immerse yourself in Bible Scripture which you obvious have not done, preferring instead to keep repeating over and over "I think", "I think"., "I think". That's what the people in Sodom & Gomorrhah did. The inhabitants of Jericho did, right up to the time heavy stone walls crushed the air from their lungs. I don't really think much of "your way". It looks like from here "your way" gets everybody lying on the ground dead.

The brain washing  begins in grade school when children are taught  that their  government is the greatest and best and that they  owe their life to it. No we all owe our life to Jehovah God.

as for Brother Russel , of course he made mistakes. So did Peter and  Saul before he became Paul.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 10 of 14  •  Prev 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 2 guests
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook