Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View
Locked: Many Nations One Savior 2010
5 years ago  ::  Mar 29, 2010 - 2:37AM #11
thehunter

they got christianity boards for christians, there is no reason to post christianity here. This is the wrong forum. Here we discuss Native American Spirituality, not christianity. Miles, you are not alone brother.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 01, 2010 - 12:14AM #12
Tenlionz

Mar 25, 2010 -- 12:44PM, MilesB wrote:

"White men of which I am one, have hurt your people in so many ways. I am truley sorry for that and am trying to correct that as best I can. "

Uhhh Have you seen my picture? My father is a white man, I am half white. And yes my ancestors were hurt by Americans. They were black, white, red, and even yellow. They all claimed to be Christian though.

I do not walk with any pain... TenLionz did we go back in time???

Could be a dimensional rift, I think this fat little jesus freak is wearing a Pilgrim hat, he might make a fine Dog if we shaved his ass and taught him to walk backwards,

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 02, 2010 - 1:51PM #13
MilesB

Apr 1, 2010 -- 12:14AM, Tenlionz wrote:

Mar 25, 2010 -- 12:44PM, MilesB wrote:

"White men of which I am one, have hurt your people in so many ways. I am truley sorry for that and am trying to correct that as best I can. "

Uhhh Have you seen my picture? My father is a white man, I am half white. And yes my ancestors were hurt by Americans. They were black, white, red, and even yellow. They all claimed to be Christian though.

I do not walk with any pain... TenLionz did we go back in time???

Could be a dimensional rift, I think this fat little jesus freak is wearing a Pilgrim hat, he might make a fine Dog if we shaved his ass and taught him to walk backwards,

LOL that was too much for me to hear. But really, I do think we wouldn't need to shave his booty, his face might do just fine.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 02, 2010 - 1:54PM #14
MilesB

Mar 29, 2010 -- 2:37AM, thehunter wrote:

they got christianity boards for christians, there is no reason to post christianity here. This is the wrong forum. Here we discuss Native American Spirituality, not christianity. Miles, you are not alone brother.

I don't understand it honestly...

I have a co-worker that went to save the ndns up in Minnesota and he told me how some of them burned down where they were staying (Mind you NOT while they were there). He thought I would be "shocked" or flabbergasted or something... but I just simply asked; Did they ask you not to come and stay? He said they did.

I wonder how comfortable they'd be if we sent missionaries out to their schools... lol (like we would but I just like seeing the shrill every now and again).

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 04, 2010 - 5:32PM #15
Tenlionz

I find it odd that Adult Human Beings cant see this Middle Eastern concept of religion as being repressive and UN-natural. Like BORG they come to assimilate or destroy. The minds of slaves wishing to enslave the rest of us as well in order to validate their own complacency through fear. Survival through "complacency" is to become a slave. If one must adapt for a short time in order to survive I can understand. But to perpetuate slavery through fear long after the "need" is to deny ones self the Freedom which the Great Spirit has given to all creatures. Don't worry, we can ghost dance now with out being killed for it. Havent you jesus jerks heard the good news? Its Kool to be NDN now.

Ten lionz
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 03, 2010 - 11:54PM #16
wohali

Aaron, you offer pleasant platitudes but then show by your insistance of posting inappropriate material that you have no regard for others. As has been pointed out to you that this is a protected board to discuss Indian religion, not for some yahoo to try to rack-up Jesus points.

We know you; we have seen you many times before. In the old days when missionaries came among us chiefs would gather the people to listen to the missionaries and their stories. The people would sit respectfully and listen as the yonega would talk of Jesus and their understanding of God. When they were finished Indian medicine people would stand to tell of Indian beliefs, but the missionaries would turn angrily and refused to listen. The Indians had never seen such rude people.

You don't want to talk to us, you talk at us. We've heard your line before.

Go find someone else to "save", 'cause Indians here got your number.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 09, 2010 - 2:09PM #17
Merope

Just a heads-up that I've locked this thread pending further review.  I know that Christian proselytizing is not permitted on this forum, so I think this thread will just go away soon.

Many thanks,

Merope
Beliefnet Community Moderator

Merope | Beliefnet Community Manager
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook