Switch to Forum Live View My cultivation status had recently become quite poor
5 years ago  ::  Mar 01, 2010 - 1:57AM #1
Thoughts2009

My cultivation status had recently become quite poor. I often found myself full of complaints, and I had conflicts with the practitioners around me. I also encountered obstacles when I did Dafa work, which made me more upset and even pessimistic. Right after an argument with a fellow practitioner at home the other night, my husband (also a practitioner) said bad words to me until midnight. Being mentally exhausted, I decided to look within, yet he went on and on.

The next day I was very weak. I managed to print copies of the Minghui Weekly from noon until night, and I felt only a little better afterward. During the following days, I felt sluggish and lethargic. I had seldom run into this kind of situation since I started practicing. Needless to say, I was worried. I spoke to a fellow practitioner whom I trusted, and my condition improved a little. However, when we communicated the next day, she criticized me, and I didn't feel well in my heart. What she said was completely off what I thought was the case, and her criticism was far from the truth. In my eyes, she completely lacked a heart of compassion, and she was aloof while lecturing me. I thought about it for a long time, until it suddenly dawned upon me--wasn't she a mirror of me?

Teacher said in the "Comments for Republication" in Explaining the Content of Falun Dafa, "I hope that Dafa disciples can take the Fa as their teacher, deter interference, and cultivate solidly--this is how a person makes diligent progress."

The above is my understanding. Teacher helped me enlighten to these things and showed me the Fa principles at that level when I recited the Fa.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook