Switch to Forum Live View with Master's protectition
5 years ago  ::  Feb 26, 2010 - 1:15AM #1
Thoughts2009

In 1998, my wife also began to practice Falun Gong. The practitioners from other regions came and corrected my incorrect exercise movements. They also gave me books of Teacher's other lectures on the Fa from different places. I was bathed in the Fa, and I improved mentally and physically. My home became a practice site. As I spread the word about Falun Gong, many others also began to practice. A patient suffering from a serious stomachache for three years came to see me one summer. He was wearing cotton-padded clothes. When he first visited me, I was studying the Fa at a practice site. The patient asked me what gong I was practicing. I told him, "Falun Gong," and asked him if he wanted to learn. He said that he would like to sincerely. So he took home a copy of Zhuan Falun to read. Three days later, his illness was cured, and he took off his cotton-padded clothes.Master has many the law-bodies have the ability to do things independently. They can look after every practitioner, protect them, help them to practice, and do other things. They are actually embodiments of Master. That is how Master can protect us.

With Master’s protection I understand through my cultivation that if we are doing the most sacred thing--saving sentient beings with righteous thoughts and righteous deeds--we are able to remain invisible to all evildoers. For example, ever since July 20, 1999, somebody downstairs has watched us on all the sensitive days. My wife and I have never paid attention to them but just think about how we are doing the most sacred thing in the universe--saving sentient beings--so none of the evildoers persecuting practitioners can see us. We have experienced that for ten years. Sometimes when speaking with people about the Fa, bad people have noticed and followed me. I would recall the sentence above and continue doing what I was doing. Nothing happened. It means that our righteous thoughts and supernatural powers do work.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook