Switch to Forum Live View NEED HELP PLEASE, ADVENTIST COMMUNITY?
4 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2010 - 5:01AM #1
Andrew

i really want to find a live-in adventist community... get away from the wrold. as i know that isnt going to be the answer to all my probs it will help... if anyone knows where they have adventist housing of some sort... thanks and GODbless

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Feb 06, 2010 - 5:57AM #2
Butterfly_poette

There are many SDA institutions where Adventists tend to group.

For the United States some of the best are in Berrien Springs, Michigan; Loma Linda, California; Silver Spring, Maryland; and Keene, Texas; and Collegedale, Tennessee.  From what I understand there is also a large community near Florida Hospital in Orlando, Florida.

If you want something very conservative, try Weimar, California or Wildwood, Georgia.

If you want a place outside the United States, let me know, I can offer further suggestions.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Feb 06, 2010 - 10:33AM #3
sincerly

Butterfly, thanks for the information.  And taking a part of the SDA Forum.

Peace,   Sincerly.      As long as sin is practiced, one will search for a means to validate the continuing therein. ANON

The greatest want of the world is the want of men--men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall.---- ANON  (Ellen G. White. 1882)
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook