Page 1 of 12  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Anyone ready for chit-chat among like-minded friends?
5 years ago  ::  Jan 22, 2010 - 4:39PM #1
Lavender

I thought I'd start this thread for things that don't fit into other threads. Like. how's it going today, UWish; or, Moksha, you've been quiet for awhile. How about some helpful hints? Anyone got rosemary for a migraine?

You get the picture. And, remember, no fighting!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 22, 2010 - 4:52PM #2
Callielou

I love to chit-chat but it's kinda boring here at home today.

It's rainy and still a little cold. My cat has a hurt leg, he's limping some. See, I told you it's boring today. lol

Do you know anything we can chit-chat about?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 22, 2010 - 4:57PM #3
Callielou

Sorry, I just noticed the heading at the top. Do you have to be a Latter Day Saint to join in? I am a Christian though.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 22, 2010 - 5:07PM #4
UwishUwereMe
I don't think we have any prereq's except... well... there is that one thing!  LOL

chit-chat, eh?  I would like to NEVER have to go back to work after today, but... My creditors wouldn't seem to appreciate it! 

Hi callielou!  What happend to your cat??
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 22, 2010 - 5:17PM #5
Callielou

Hi You Wish You Were Me!

We don't know what happened to the cat. It does seem to be a bit better than yesterday.

Yea, I know all about those pesky creditors! They want it all!

Does this mean I can stay and chat?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 22, 2010 - 5:38PM #6
UwishUwereMe
fcourse you can stay!  If you can handle a forum full of Mormons! 

Well, I suppose it is fair to pay Honda their money since they were nice enough to let me have a silver pilot!  If it was any other color I would have defaulted long ago!  That and rent comes in handy when I need a place to stay...

Did you take the cat to the vet?  I grew up on a farm so we always had cats in the barn...
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 22, 2010 - 5:41PM #7
Lavender

No, you don't have to be LDS to be here; welcome!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 22, 2010 - 5:43PM #8
Lavender

Callielou-

I have a cat, too; and I'm a vet tech. I'm sure the vet appreciates professional eyes and ears at home.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 22, 2010 - 6:42PM #9
Callielou

Hi Guys!

Thanks for letting me stay! I have a Morman friend. I have respect for the Mormans! I liked Mit Romney a lot. I wanted him to win! If this means anything

Sorry, I fell asleep there for a while.lol Here you are nice enough to talk to me and let me stay and I go to sleep. I guess that's the way it is when you get old. lol

This is the deal with the kitty. I have 4 indoor cats. This real pretty long haired grey cat came to us last year. He was somewhat ferrell. He is the color of you Lavender except he has long hair. Anyway, after all this time he barely lets me pet him. He will come over to the covered patio and eat. We love him dearly!! We bought a house for him and put insulation inside Yes, the same kind for homes. Not the fiberglass kind. He uses it some especially on those deadly cold nights we have had this year. We worry about him a lot, being out there all alone and cold and our others lives like a prince and princesses. He needs to have shots and to be fixed. We are afraid to do this. Can anyone offer help?

Thank you!

U Wish, I love a silver car. That and black are my favorites!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 22, 2010 - 7:01PM #10
Lavender

Callielou-

Ferals are very hard to socialize. That doesn't mean it can't be done, but you do need a lot of patience. So, keep trying!

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 12  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook