Switch to Forum Live View Teacher cares Haidi people
4 years ago  ::  Jan 20, 2010 - 9:17PM #1
Thoughts2009

I often had outside interference and my heart was moved by anything small. I thought it wise to often change the location and time for group study. In reality I held fear in my heart and lacked righteous thoughts. But, we understood the importance of group study, where we could share and exchange experiences. We improved fast.

Fellow practitioners said that we organized a study group for experience sharing because it is the cultivation form that Teacher had planned for us. Teacher never stopped group study, so we shouldn't stop either, despite some practitioners being interfered with by their families and experiencing much criticizing.

I became healthy once I began to practice Falun Gong. I clearly understand that Teacher reversed our sliding down into hell, cleansed us and gave us everything we need to cultivate. Teacher imparted to us Falun Dafa and is guiding our cultivation. We lack the words to truly express Teacher's enormous compassion. Teacher only hopes that we advance steadily on our cultivation path and are committed to doing the three things well.

As we know, Haidi people suffers a lot because they haven’t Teacher’s guiding.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook