Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4
Switch to Forum Live View 'whatever' meets 'so', but is not so!
5 years ago  ::  Feb 14, 2010 - 10:47AM #31
flakey

dear Bob, a new bubble is forming!

Sorry ive been away for a while. do you have a face before your parents were born? forgetting all notions of reincarnation etc etc, just see that face! what does it look like?

when sitting in the dark, on a moonless night, can you find the mirror?! what do you see?

its not whether Buddha had an inner face or an outer face. its just a matter of seeing your original nature, uncontrived and pure. when you see your original face, you glimpse original nature. its so simple, yet not obvious. if you have not seen emptiness it is unlikely you will get this, though not having seen emptiness, if you see your original face then you will have seen emptiness!

regarding a flea!

it bites, bitten once, bitten twice.

shy.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 14, 2010 - 6:03PM #32
RenGalskap

Feb 14, 2010 -- 10:47AM, flakey wrote:

when sitting in the dark,on a moonless night, can you find the mirror?! what do you see?

What do you see? :-)

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 16, 2010 - 9:48AM #33
flakey

thats just it... you dont! :)

understood, understanding...

what is there to be understood, what is my understanding? there is nothing to be understood, my understanding is but a shadow, a form, a bubble, emptiness... and yet, present.

if i say there is nothing to be understood, i mean 'no-thing', not nothing. understanding no-thing is understanding something, which is not.

riddles? i hope not.

best wishes, White Lotus. xxxLaughing

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook