Switch to Forum Live View Happy New Year Agnostics!
5 years ago  ::  Dec 31, 2009 - 5:41PM #1
Agnosticspirit

Happy 2010! What a great way to greet a new year and a new decade!! (yes, technically I know the new decade doesn't REALLY start until 2011 -- whatever) than with a new forum for Agnostics!

It's about time Beliefnet recognized that although agnostics and atheists are very closely aligned, there are differences.

Grandpawombat, you've been asking for this a long time. I'm very happy for you!

Tribalism, ethnocentricism, racism, nationalism, and FEAR is the Mind Killer... >:(

For user to user support and to look up the latest glitch reports, check the Beliefnet Knowledgebase by clicking on the link below!

Beliefnet Knowledgebase
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 01, 2010 - 12:13AM #2
Gypiescalling

Happy New Year to All and may all of us have a better year.  May we all prosper and grow wiser and healthier and happier. 

Love to all

gypiescalling

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 01, 2010 - 12:06PM #3
grampawombat

A Happy New Year to all, an may you find joy and satisfaction in it.

Thanks for your kind words, agnosticspirit. However, I have no interest in being a host--it requires far more effort than I am willing to give. Besides, speaking of the new year, my wife and I have several important events this year that will keep us very busy. My 50th college reunion is in May, and in June we will have a 50th anniversary celebration. We were married on Labor Day weekend, but all the grandkids are back in school by then, so we decided to have the celebration when they could be there.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 02, 2010 - 8:32AM #4
in_my_opinion

May you all have a wonderful new year! Agnosticspirit, you would make a wonderful host! Why don't you take it on? Please?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 12, 2010 - 8:09PM #5
Agnosticspirit

Ah, I understand grandpawombat...But I do hope you'll contribute to discussion here...

I'll start off a thread of my own and check back in a week or so...

in_my_opinion... Thank you for the kudos, but I host several busy boards and don't think I would have the time to give the attention this forum would deserve. 

Until there is a host for this forum, I would suggest pressing the report button if anyone comes in here with the intention to disturb the peace..... Operating on the same principles as otehr forums in the Community section does, respectful guests will be welcome here but when it turns to combat mode,it's time for the thread to be moved to the debate boards.

Since there's no Debate Agnosticism section, debate threads from this forum would be moved to the debate board for Atheism.

KInd regards to all,

AS

Tribalism, ethnocentricism, racism, nationalism, and FEAR is the Mind Killer... >:(

For user to user support and to look up the latest glitch reports, check the Beliefnet Knowledgebase by clicking on the link below!

Beliefnet Knowledgebase
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 12, 2010 - 10:42PM #6
in_my_opinion

"...Debate Agnosticism..."

Hmm, SurprisedTongue out, a Debate Agnosticism section! What a wonderful idea!

Voting for it right now! Yes!

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook